Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: HerpDerpMike's Appeal  (Read 7818 times)

Offline Kacey

Re: HerpDerpMike's Appeal
« Reply #15 on: March 03, 2013, 09:13:24 PM »
I'm sorry, but while you guys seem to have a good history with Mike I've run into him on another server (Echo-Gaming Minecraft IIRC) one morning and he was being a complete douchebag. Throwing around racial and homophobic slurs, rdming every round, ghosting with his friend. I'm not saying up the ban, but I'm not saying remove it either.

Offline oobla37

« Reply #16 on: March 03, 2013, 09:21:38 PM »
I'm sorry, but while you guys seem to have a good history with Mike I've run into him on another server (Echo-Gaming Minecraft IIRC) one morning and he was being a complete douchebag. Throwing around racial and homophobic slurs, rdming every round, ghosting with his friend. I'm not saying up the ban, but I'm not saying remove it either.

What he does on other servers is of no business to us. If he behaves well on our servers, I see no issue in letting him stay. If he is doing it with the CG tag on, it's a different story, because he is affiliating himself with us.

By kwuartz
Quote from: Inject OH 4
The Good, The Bad, The Ulgy!
Quote from: Old Crow
Give me all the lube ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #16 on: March 03, 2013, 09:21:38 PM »

Offline Tictactoe360

« Reply #17 on: March 03, 2013, 11:16:58 PM »
Yes I have history of being a complete ****got and a troller.
I will admit this:
I RDM'd
False KOS'd/Saying other people RDM'd
Trolling (Mic Spam)
Prop Kill
T-Bait (I still do it  trollface)

Conjoint Gaming is one of the few servers I like, if I do something wrong, I don't mean it.

[Redacted on request by others]

"I RDM'd
Trolling (Mic Spam)
Prop Kill
T-Bait (I still do it  trollface)"

[Redacted on request by others]

You've just admitted to breaking several rules, stated you'll continue and acted like this is all a big joke.
It would be stupid to let someone like you back in and waste server slots. When we can have real players who actually care about the rules in the server.

« Last Edit: March 04, 2013, 12:40:48 PM by Tictactoe360 »

Offline HerpDerpMike

« Reply #18 on: March 03, 2013, 11:17:54 PM »

What he does on other servers is of no business to us. If he behaves well on our servers, I see no issue in letting him stay. If he is doing it with the CG tag on, it's a different story, because he is affiliating himself with us.
Actually, today I put the tag on and haven't trolled in a week - and I'm actually going to stop trolling.. :)

"YOU WERE RAPING ME YOU DESERVED THAT!" - Dbag

Offline HerpDerpMike

« Reply #19 on: March 03, 2013, 11:19:18 PM »
I will admit this:
I RDM'd
Trolling (Mic Spam)
Prop Kill

Conjoint Gaming is one of the few servers I like, if I do something wrong, I don't mean it.

I don't give two fucks if you think this is the best server ever.

"I RDM'd
Trolling (Mic Spam)
Prop Kill

Get the fuck out, and stay out.
A player like you isn't welcome nor are you wanted.

You've just admitted to breaking several rules, stated you'll continue and acted like this is all a big joke.
It would be stupid to let someone like you back in and waste server slots. When we can have real players who actually care about the rules in the server.
Ok 1. Read the chat - talking about another server 2. Why would I admit it then say I love the server? 3. I do care about the server, I'm very active.

Offline Tyber

« Reply #20 on: March 03, 2013, 11:21:26 PM »
I will admit this:
I RDM'd
Trolling (Mic Spam)
Prop Kill

"I RDM'd
Trolling (Mic Spam)
Prop Kill

As long as he doesn't do it on our server, who cares? He's a semi-reg and I haven't had trouble with him up to this point.

Offline HerpDerpMike

« Reply #21 on: March 03, 2013, 11:25:30 PM »
I will admit this:
I RDM'd
Trolling (Mic Spam)
Prop Kill

"I RDM'd
Trolling (Mic Spam)
Prop Kill

As long as he doesn't do it on our server, who cares? He's a semi-reg and I haven't had trouble with him up to this point.
He just doesn't care to read the forum before he posts like an idiot.

Offline Tictactoe360

« Reply #22 on: March 03, 2013, 11:27:28 PM »
I will admit this:
I RDM'd
Trolling (Mic Spam)
Prop Kill

"I RDM'd
Trolling (Mic Spam)
Prop Kill

So we completely drop our standards because he doesn't do it here?
That's quite a shitty thing, especially when he's shown he does do it here (The current ban)

He's also posted a list of things he apparently enjoys doing and shows no remorse for them.
Having him in CG shows how low our standards are, when someone acts like a shithead on any server, they should be treated as such on all especially when they do it for fun.

Just because he says he says he doesn't do it here and that he "loves" our server doesn't mean it's true especially with someone like him who gets kicks out of doing it in the first place.

Offline Tyber

« Reply #23 on: March 03, 2013, 11:30:51 PM »
That's quite a shitty thing, especially when he's shown he does do it here (The current ban)

He's also posted a list of things he apparently enjoys doing and shows no remorse for them.
Having him in CG shows how low our standards are, when someone acts like a shithead on any server, they should be treated as such on all especially when they do it for fun.

Just because he says he says he doesn't do it here and that he "loves" our server doesn't mean it's true especially with someone like him who gets kicks out of doing it in the first place.
This ban was for rdm and leave and from what I can tell was an accident. And it doesn't show low standards, it shows we give players a clean slate, just because he's done it on other server's doesn't mean he'll do it here, and he hasn't, he's been a good player and is quite fun to play with.

And don't go around calling people idiots Herp, in all honesty, you set yourself up for a post like this.

Offline HerpDerpMike

« Reply #24 on: March 03, 2013, 11:38:16 PM »

This ban was for rdm and leave and from what I can tell was an accident. And it doesn't show low standards, it shows we give players a clean slate, just because he's done it on other server's doesn't mean he'll do it here, and he hasn't, he's been a good player and is quite fun to play with.

And don't go around calling people idiots Herp, in all honesty, you set yourself up for a post like this.
Thought people read the forum, and sorry Tic for calling you an idiot.. I just got mad after you being mean in your first post.

I also removed the post because I realised that it made people think that I'm a bad person to the server -sorry everyone D:

Offline Christovski

« Reply #25 on: March 03, 2013, 11:48:42 PM »
Just because he says he doesnt troll "here" doesnt mean hes not a troll.  Just sayin.

Luna started the rover's engine.  "AEIOU!" She shouted as she slammed the gas and crashed through the wall.
whenbananasattack: Hot stuff is my life
Toukun: I wanna rock the fuck out.
Ninja Bunn3h: !sex @all

Offline HerpDerpMike

« Reply #26 on: March 03, 2013, 11:50:23 PM »
Just because he says he doesnt troll "here" doesnt mean hes not a troll.  Just sayin.

This is the only server I actually care about, I stopped trolling as I said earlier..

Offline Tyber

« Reply #27 on: March 03, 2013, 11:51:17 PM »
Well, I'm not going off his word, I've played with him and he doesn't troll, and I've got no complaints from him thus far.

SkiesAhoy

« Reply #28 on: March 04, 2013, 12:52:52 AM »
Sigh. We should have the Ban Appeal Format thread flash in BIG RED LETTERS when anybody accesses the board for the first time.

HerpDerpMike, personal attacks are not tolerated in CG. Choose your words more carefully next time.

Offline Blackllama

« Reply #29 on: March 04, 2013, 01:14:03 AM »
HerpDerpMike, personal attacks are not tolerated in CG. Choose your words more carefully next time.
Hey, let's not single anyone out here.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #29 on: March 04, 2013, 01:14:03 AM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal