Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: We need to clear something up.  (Read 15327 times)

Offline caboose74

Re: We need to clear something up.
« Reply #45 on: February 21, 2013, 01:38:12 PM »
and if i was actually a traitor (and i wasnt ) and i got shot at the second warning it's wasnt a reason for a slay ?

and why i cant be suspicious as a inno and follow someone ?
« Last Edit: February 21, 2013, 01:41:27 PM by caboose74 »

Offline Old Crow

« Reply #46 on: February 21, 2013, 01:40:51 PM »
and if i was actually a traitor (and i wasnt ) and i got shot at the second warning it's wasnt a reason for a slay ?

I am saying you have no reason to follow him after two warnings. If you were traitor that would be different, but you weren't. This isnt an if or but; you were inno, and had no reason to continue to follow him.
I've proved people wrong on so many occasioans

Oh wow I do.Its because. I'm really active on the forum.

3 Days isn't log

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #46 on: February 21, 2013, 01:40:51 PM »

Offline Cadaver

« Reply #47 on: February 21, 2013, 01:45:17 PM »
And one wonders why I never play TTT...

Epic:
Did you take this up with Towersheep?  Ever speak to the HA about the situation?

It does not sound like you did. 

Worse, you put it out here, on the forums in a very negative manner.   You have chosen, poorly.

Epic, you could have handled this MUCH better.  And even when you were warned by Old Crow, a CL, no less, to check your attitude, you still cuss and get rage-y.   

I am not amused. 

Epic, this is your warning.  Straighten up, in this thread, and be more level headed.  Calm your temper. Think before you post.  Or I will get disappointed in you.  And a disappointed Cadaver will make you more than angry.  He will make you disappear.

Caboose, it seems you relied on others for evidence.  A hard thing to do in TTT.  You followed after being warned, 2 to 3 times. He has you there.

And yes, I do feel there is something else in between you two.
Whatever that is, it is now negatively impacting game play on the TTT server.  Not good.

Might I suggest you two take it to Ventrilo, and discuss, with a moderator, such as me, in channel?

Or, do I have to tell you two to NOT play TTT at the same time?  Sounds childish, doesn't it?

Offline caboose74

« Reply #48 on: February 21, 2013, 02:08:09 PM »
well like i said we talked already 2 days ago about that , and also said me he'll stop propkilling and when i join the first thing i hear it's epic is prop killing ... i thought after we talk he'll improve and had a good time on ttt . seem it's didnt happen

I'm free to speak with him on vent, idk what i would have to said tbh , i dont have anything against him and i told him multiple time on steam, all i want it's him stop prop killing so i dont have to slay him and so he wont rage at me because i slay him for what's doing wrong

Offline Kacey

« Reply #49 on: February 21, 2013, 02:16:10 PM »
Again, following someone and shooting them in self defence is not trolling. If you don't want them to shoot back don't shoot them.

Also, a protip if you want indisputable warnings: Make a text bind that says to stop following you.

I just typed a long response to have it deleted when my phone's tethering cut out.

So ill summarize what I said.

Yes. I propkilled. That was an hour before the issue and one of the people was throwing props as well.

I apologize for my attitude and disrespect as it was out of line

The ban was unjust and unwarranted because none of the things I was banned for actually occurred. I didn't RDM caboose. I didn't even damage him past 60. He received his warnings and was intentionally trying to get me to shoot him because he knew I was on the edge. Regardless of what I did it cannot be ignore that caboose abuses admin and goes out of his wag to bother ne. Check full logs. He slayed me for nonexistant disrespect. I will type this out better and more completely when I vet home.

Apologize for mistakes and auto correct I'm on a tablet in class

Offline Prince LunaShy

« Reply #50 on: February 21, 2013, 02:58:07 PM »
I think everyone needs to calm down. This has gotten way out of control, and we should cool this down NOW. Cadaver, I disagree with you- I know Epic and Caboose well enough that a talk is going to end in a shouting match.

It's a bit tricky to diffuse this situation, due to various reports, but I'm going to say this is what happened; Epic, as a detective, warned Caboose three times to stop following him. After the third time, epic shot, and caboose RDMed him. Epic was slain by Caboose for "disrespect," and used admin chat to insult caboose. He promptly left. Epic was then banned for various illegitimate reasons.

Let me put this out there right now - I dislike the both of you. Epic, as he is rude, propkills semi-frequently, and has insulted me numerous times over the fact that I am a brony. Caboose and I dislike each other, for various reasons, but I have had experience in the past with Caboose trolling in the "grey area," like Kwaurtz.

While Epic is a hothead, he is justified here. No matter how crude his reaction,Caboose DID abuse his admin and ban Epic under false pretenses.

What I think should happen is a warning for Caboose, and an unban for Epic. As a regular admin on the server, Caboose knows the rules, and should not need to be told them. He gets one warning. Epic, you get a warning as well. Change your attitude, stop propkilling, and cut down the language.

Prince out.

"If violence isn't the answer, you're not using enough." - DustTraveler
(=CG=) StormOfAshes: YOU JUST LOST YOUR VIRGINITY
≈EBS≈ (=CG=) Prince Lunashy: XD
≈EBS≈ (=CG=) Prince Lunashy: nope
≈EBS≈ (=CG=) Prince Lunashy: that's locked up tighter than fort knox
I humped a three year old last night.
Her name was ??Mystery??
"Fuck the rules, I can break as many as I want."
Good by RebelMaster, please let the door hit you on your way out.

Offline caboose74

« Reply #51 on: February 21, 2013, 03:04:48 PM »
can we stop saying i slay him for disrespect i slay him because i had 2 warning and i have being shot by him

Offline Pillz

« Reply #52 on: February 21, 2013, 03:11:49 PM »
Well that was an entertaining read to say the least. Caboose should know better, the fact that he's acting like he didn't know killing someone for warning you to stop following them as a detective is "wrong" is kind of stupid. Even if it isn't a rule, even I wouldn't continue to follow someone who's warned me twice to leave like a jackass, much less request everyone else follow them too. If this happened to me I wouldn't be happy till his admin was gone. Perhaps his language barrier or whatever makes his posts sound so terrible prevents him from understanding people properly.. Sounds like Caboose needs some retraining.. and has had warnings in the past.
This whole thing is a travesty.

For starters, Pillz is obviously the sexiest.

Offline Tictactoe360

« Reply #53 on: February 21, 2013, 03:20:06 PM »
can we stop saying i slay him for disrespect i slay him because i had 2 warning and i have being shot by him

And everyone addressed that either way your reason for the slay was bogus. You were innocent, he was detective. You purposely followed him after the first warning in hopes of baiting him into attacking you. That way you could both justify killing him.

I know this and so does everyone else. There is no reason to follow a detective after the first warning let alone a second one, unless you wanted him to shoot.

However, you took it one-step further. Normally when something like the above event occurs one persons mad for awhile but then it goes away. However, you decided that on top of your bogus team-kill you'd throw a nice slay in there just to further agitate the situation.

Epic has behavior issues and you have Issues with Epic and apparently what is acceptable from the admins.
You clearly baited another player into a trap that would lead to him getting angry. Then when he was agitated by you shooting him as an innocent you slayed him causing the further shit storm.

Sure he might have prop killed people earlier, you slay him when he does that.

Oh and in regards to "Disrespect" First off, respect is earned it doesn't come with the title of "Admin" I don't know where everyone else is getting that idea from. Secondly from your actions in the whole baiting situation if anything you lost respect from people, not gained it.

Offline Prince LunaShy

« Reply #54 on: February 21, 2013, 03:40:57 PM »
Oh and in regards to "Disrespect" First off, respect is earned it doesn't come with the title of "Admin" I don't know where everyone else is getting that idea from. Secondly from your actions in the whole baiting situation if anything you lost respect from people, not gained it.

Her name was ??Mystery??

Offline Prince LunaShy

« Reply #55 on: February 21, 2013, 04:43:32 PM »
Well that was an entertaining read to say the least. Caboose should know better, the fact that he's acting like he didn't know killing someone for warning you to stop following them as a detective is "wrong" is kind of stupid. Even if it isn't a rule, even I wouldn't continue to follow someone who's warned me twice to leave like a jackass, much less request everyone else follow them too. If this happened to me I wouldn't be happy till his admin was gone. Perhaps his language barrier or whatever makes his posts sound so terrible prevents him from understanding people properly.. Sounds like Caboose needs some retraining.. and has had warnings in the past.
If he has had warnings in the past, he needs to either be booted beck to trial, given a suspension, or have his admin taken away.

Her name was ??Mystery??

Offline Kwaurtz

« Reply #56 on: February 21, 2013, 04:46:42 PM »
This isn't the first time that Caboose has trolled people with grey area tactics like this. He's done it to me as well if you recall old crow. The fact that you shot a detective and we have no way of indicating warning shots or a verbal other than testimonies and the such makes this a very big grey area. However if we compare the damage of the shots it seems like epic was not trying to shoot to kill versus caboose who dealt a headshot.

Offline Pyro

« Reply #57 on: February 21, 2013, 04:51:21 PM »
As an admin, you're supposed to keep the peace and enforce the rules.
You're not supposed to trick people into breaking the rules just so you can punish them.

Now Epic didn't even deserve to be slayed. Clear abuse.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2013, 04:53:00 PM by Pyro »

Offline Kacey

« Reply #58 on: February 21, 2013, 04:52:49 PM »

Ideally id want him removed from admin seeing as its a repeated thing but seeing as I have no recording of the incident and we're going on logs alone. I just want to stop being harassed and to play TTT

Offline Cortez (Mr. T. FOO!)

« Reply #59 on: February 21, 2013, 04:55:58 PM »
However if we compare the damage of the shots it seems like epic was not trying to shoot to kill versus caboose who dealt a headshot.

I know no one has really said anything about this but not everyone shoots for the head, you can kill someone in less than 5 seconds with body shots anyways.

This whole thing is a tricky situation, I believe that Epic has lost a lot of the legitimacy of his claim with the actions he has demonstrated on this thread but at the same time Caboose should have known better. As an admin you should never aggravate a situation, it is always better to defuse a problem than to let it explode. Caboose clearly made things worse but as mentioned before, this is a grey area. There is no way to prove that there were verbal warnings and at the same time there is no way to prove there weren't. Because of this I say that the ban stays and Caboose gets a final warning.

Damn, people beat me to my points xD
Does this look like a ball field to you sucka? This is a sandbox. For making sandcastles.

Post Count
A Novel by Inject OH 4
Conjoint Gaming
"You thought a Human Centipede was bad, wait till you get a load of us."
Bears, beer and bitches. That's everyone's motto.
Quote from: some guy on PC gamer
First of all, books were all but dead until tablets rejuvenated the industry
Quote from: Blazyd
Cortez I'm actually on black tar heroin fyi
Only been in it once didn't really pay attention to the staff, I think their was an eatable thong... but that may have been a totally different store, ANYWAYS... lol.
The plunger could simply be out of view, the pants + it's location behind the toilet may hide it... Or it's a fraud and we need to take down the system with out golden axes while destroying the rest of the demon-spawn so that we may live in a utopia.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #59 on: February 21, 2013, 04:55:58 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal