Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: We need to clear something up.  (Read 15224 times)

Offline Liam Neeson

Re: We need to clear something up.
« Reply #30 on: February 21, 2013, 05:11:06 AM »
He prop killed 2 people on winter mansion and was being generally unpleasant to be deal with, but the ban didn't really seem warranted. Although hard to say I really missed him once he was gone, so I didn't really look into it any further.

Offline Ashes Relandi

« Reply #31 on: February 21, 2013, 07:51:14 AM »
Just for clarification, Did he use any "warning" shots?  as I recall (If I'm correct) you can use a combination of verbal and warning shots for following. (as long as the shots don't hit).

2 verbals, but was there a warning shot or no.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #31 on: February 21, 2013, 07:51:14 AM »

Offline caboose74

« Reply #32 on: February 21, 2013, 08:25:41 AM »
of course not otherwise i wouldn't have slay him

Offline UnknownError

« Reply #33 on: February 21, 2013, 09:04:10 AM »

I forgot to mention that You were also "semi-ghosting" through Admin Chat. When i killed you, you are not allowed to say in admin chat " Your a motherfucker Yankees." You were warned Twice tonight about this.

Yes I was online when this happened, after you had died you put in admin chat something along the lines of "tell Jordan I said fuck you". Yankees was a Traitor that round but I wasn't and you told me information that I shouldn't have known through admin chat. We gave you a warning that's fine. I wasn't on for the second warning.

The only other problem I've had with you was one time on westwood as well, I killed someone who had killed an "rdmer" when he didn't say it through chat or his mic, and I killed him as all I saw was he had just killed an innocent. You persisted to tell me to slay myself and I was abusing my adminship. Caboose has been a model admin on TTT and I highly respect him, I don't think he would target one guy just cause its fun and he has the power to do so.
"DONT JUST WHIP IT OUT"-All of Haiti
"my nipples are hard" - Mrs.TheNurse (MeOwMoO)
"Guztav: How dare you leave me, you beuitiful individual full of love"
"Time to eat 8 tacos" - BladeTwinSwords
"How about I send your buttcheeks to Tybers "magic stick" - Linkster
"+1, seems like a guy who doesn't abuse power, etc."- Death
"He betta wrap dat sheet, ho. Don't want no baby unknowns runnin round" - Oobla
"YOU WANT SOME MORE CRACKERS" - Nexus

Best on TTT: 12 Kills, 8 Headshots

Offline Kacey

« Reply #34 on: February 21, 2013, 10:13:00 AM »
epic did give one(1) verbal warning inbetween the two text ones

Indeed

Offline Kacey

« Reply #35 on: February 21, 2013, 10:38:34 AM »
Okay, I'm up, time to get down to this, shall we?

ok epic we have a conversation for the second time 2 days ago , you said you would stop prop killing, everytime you're on the server you keep causing trouble

I didnt slay you for disrespect ,you were slay for rdming after you give my first warning, and start saying you'll shot me

I gave two verbal warnings as well as the two text warnings you saw. One between the first and third text binds and another after the third giving you a last chance to turn away as I didn't want to lose karma.

you give some warning to taco , I start following you after you give your first  verbal warning to taco, you then give me my first warning and said both of u stop following me ( was my first warning , second for taco) you then said i'll shot you if you dont stop (was my second warning ) you then shot me at my second warning  , was that's was the reason of the slay next round

read above. Two text warnings and two verbals.

i would not care if you kill taco because you did give him 3 warning , you give me 2 warning , and by the same time cause your 3th rdm of the night

I do not have to individually address each of the people following me to stop following me. It applies to everyone that decides to do it. If you're intentionally yelling EVERYONE FOLLOW EPIC, you're not going to stop following me. That's just outright trolling and if you didn't want to be shot you'd have stopped following me.

yankee explain most of the story why he was ban , you have multiple day of rdm /slay and keep saying i'm slaying you for no reason ( when you prop kill people, or make bad decision and killing someone on suspicion

Oh, did you really just pull the killing on suspicion thing? I said, when knifed, that I KNEW It was the guy who killed me and I should have killed him. Someone asked me how I knew and I explained that I just knew it because the c4 started beeping in jail cells right as he ran out the door. Note that I never shot this person. Immediately Caboose began yelling THAT'S KILLING ON SUSPICION I'M GOING TO SLAY YOU despite me multiple times saying I didn't actually do anything to the guy, I was just watching him waiting for him to do something traitorous because I knew it was him, and it ended up being him in the end.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2013, 10:43:45 AM by Epic »

Offline Kacey

« Reply #36 on: February 21, 2013, 10:41:02 AM »

I forgot to mention that You were also "semi-ghosting" through Admin Chat. When i killed you, you are not allowed to say in admin chat " Your a motherfucker Yankees." You were warned Twice tonight about this.

Yes I was online when this happened, after you had died you put in admin chat something along the lines of "tell Jordan I said fuck you". Yankees was a Traitor that round but I wasn't and you told me information that I shouldn't have known through admin chat. We gave you a warning that's fine. I wasn't on for the second warning.

The only other problem I've had with you was one time on westwood as well, I killed someone who had killed an "rdmer" when he didn't say it through chat or his mic, and I killed him as all I saw was he had just killed an innocent. You persisted to tell me to slay myself and I was abusing my adminship. Caboose has been a model admin on TTT and I highly respect him, I don't think he would target one guy just cause its fun and he has the power to do so.

I never said you abused admin, we were all joking around and saying ABOOSE. The 'tell jordan I said fuck you' was when he was an innocent and knew there was c4 below me and didn't tell me but instead distracted me while I stood on top of the building not to mention there were four people left after the c4 killed several.

Offline Kacey

« Reply #37 on: February 21, 2013, 10:41:34 AM »
Just for clarification, Did he use any "warning" shots?  as I recall (If I'm correct) you can use a combination of verbal and warning shots for following. (as long as the shots don't hit).

2 verbals, but was there a warning shot or no.

No warning shot but there were two verbals and two text bind warnings.

Offline Kacey

« Reply #38 on: February 21, 2013, 10:47:58 AM »
Crow: Yes I know, and I apologize, I was just very angry about Caboose constantly abusing admin.

Caboose:

yankee told me he prop kill twice tonight and if i remember he was slay on wintermansion by yankee

And I was slain for it. Irrelevant.

yes i did shot him back because i had only 2 warning on me , i wasnt following him when he use the text warning , and tbh it's the first time i hear you cant shot someone back because you're following

So, you heard it and decided to slay me anyway and I used two text and two verbal warnings.

I did kill a detective but it was self defense

Again, you can't shoot someone back if they shoot for following, especially if it's a detective.

if you would have extend the dmg log you would also see taco saying he only give me 2 warning
and yes i did slay him (not tonight) but multiple time  for prop killing

I don't have to individually direct warnings. I have no doubt that if I shot Taco first you would have killed me and found some other excuse to slay me, because the message you gave when slaying me was for 'disrespect' (saying in voice chat that I don't know why I play with a badmin like Caboose around) as logs will reveal, before slaying me you said that I need to stop disrespect in console.

Offline Old Crow

« Reply #39 on: February 21, 2013, 12:16:36 PM »
Epic I cant understand you when you change in between first and third person.

But you do admit to prop killing correct? Because if so, that does matter that you are RDMing people with props.

Also did you leave before the round started to avoid the slay?

I've proved people wrong on so many occasioans

Oh wow I do.Its because. I'm really active on the forum.

3 Days isn't log

Offline caboose74

« Reply #40 on: February 21, 2013, 12:17:39 PM »
he left after i slay him and he said i was a F*****

Offline Kwaurtz

« Reply #41 on: February 21, 2013, 12:30:20 PM »
This isn't the first time that Caboose has trolled people with grey area tactics like this. He's done it to me as well if you recall old crow. The fact that you shot a detective and we have no way of indicating warning shots or a verbal other than testimonies and the such makes this a very big grey area. However if we compare the damage of the shots it seems like epic was not trying to shoot to kill versus caboose who dealt a headshot.

Offline Jorgen

« Reply #42 on: February 21, 2013, 12:31:57 PM »
he left after i slay him and he said i was a F*****
Let's fix this statement. If he leaves after the slay that is fine, no1 can force any1 to sit there and be bored for no good reason...
Calling the admin a F***** is admin disrespect but I don't know the extent of this rule anymore, however I'd figure it is not much other than gagging or muting if it goes on for extended periods of time. As an admin you are expected to keep a cool level head and be objective in your punishments and standards.

In my opinion if you are following the detective for no good reason and he warns however litle he does you turn away and stop or get shot on the spot. YOU don't ruin the game by killing the one person that can do the most good on the team.

However Epic you seem to be quite the litle asshole on the server, and there is no wonder why the admins are causing a ruckus around you. If you tone yourself down alitle bit then everyone would be more inclined towards taking you serious and help you in theese situations. Being a general troll as I get the feeling you seem to be makes it so that it is difficult to say that they were in the wrong... If you have rdmed all night and been a general troll all night then it is almost like a repeat RDM offence, and we can't say that it wasn't.

In conclusion I think from what has been provided. The ban was unjust meaning caboose seems in the wrong, but Epic clearly needs to change or get banned if he keeps prop killing as a repeat offender.

Offline Blackllama

« Reply #43 on: February 21, 2013, 01:23:45 PM »
Again, following someone and shooting them in self defence is not trolling. If you don't want them to shoot back don't shoot them.

Also, a protip if you want indisputable warnings: Make a text bind that says to stop following you.

Offline Old Crow

« Reply #44 on: February 21, 2013, 01:31:04 PM »
Again, following someone and shooting them in self defence is not trolling. If you don't want them to shoot back don't shoot them.

Also, a protip if you want indisputable warnings: Make a text bind that says to stop following you.

Yes but he was warned twice and dude, Caboose was an inno that has been warned not to follow a detective, why continue then to follow, then shoot back when he starts shooting at you? Its feels like Caboose intended Epic to shoot him on purpose. This isn't the first time I have heard of these tactics from Caboose (as Kwuartz pointed out).

I think the slay was unjustified, and the ban should be reduced to three days.

Epic you should improve your attitude as well. It doesn't help us in the slightest bit personally attacking admins both in game and here.
I've proved people wrong on so many occasioans

Oh wow I do.Its because. I'm really active on the forum.

3 Days isn't log

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #44 on: February 21, 2013, 01:31:04 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal