Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: We need to clear something up.  (Read 15225 times)

Offline Kacey

We need to clear something up.
« on: February 21, 2013, 02:53:18 AM »
This is not an abuse report simply due to lack of evidence but I have several people that see this shit daily and are tired of it.

I'm just about done with Caboose going out of his way to piss me off whenever I'm on the server. Whenever something happens to me he purposely ignores it so nothing gets done, and if I'm even accused of something he slays me without asking what happens. Only reason I don't post an abuse thread is because I'm never recording  when it happens and when I am he goes about it in such a way that it's not TECHNICALLY abuse but it's still very dickish.

So tonight we're playing on amsterdam, I think that's the name of the map, when Caboose and nucleartaco start following me. I am a detective and warn them multiple times to stop following me. Caboose is shouting on mic 'EVERYONE FOLLOW EPIC.' Of course, I give my warnings and then start shooting, and Caboose kills me, and is killed for killing a fucking detective. I say in admin chat that I have no idea why I even play here with admins like Caboose ruining it. Then the next round he slays me for 'disrespect'.

Sorry, but saying I don't like an admin is not disrespect. I'm of course mad, and I say in admin chat that it's not disrespect. At this point is my fault, I swear at him in admin chat and leave the server.

Another player on the server at the time messaged me and showed me this:
(Someone) banned steamid STEAM_0:1:24770504 for 10080 minute(s) (Constant rdm, Trolling, Admin Disrespect, Spamming)

Aside from the admin disrespect, let me fucking get this straight.

Constant rdm: Shooting you for following me after several warnings is not RDM. You also cried about rdm when I shot someone for traitor baiting and shooting a shotgun at me.
Trolling: No. Fuck. No. This is coming from the guy who intentionally followed a detective despite warnings until he had an excuse to shoot him. That's trolling.
Spamming: Using admin chat to talk about your BS slays when I'm fucking dead is not spamming either.

Other (undocumented) issues of abuse for Caboose:
RDMs and refuses to slay himself.
Banned me for a week because of a single case of admin disrespect and three made up transgressions.
Intentionally goes out of his way to piss me off.
Refuses to actually solve things that happen that involve me as a victim.
Slays without evidence or even asking what happened from my end.

Honestly, I don't give a shit if you do anything to Caboose. Just get him to stop harassing me and remove this fucked up ban so I can play whenever he's not on.

Re: We need to clear something up.
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2013, 02:57:49 AM »
i was there when the stuff he was accused of happened, and he did not RDM, spam, or troll. i didn't see any of the disrespect, so i cannot speak on that topic. it seems to me that caboose has a grudge against Epic, and he went out of his way to piss him off.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2013, 02:57:49 AM »

Offline Blackllama

« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2013, 03:00:07 AM »
I'm not sure how to react to this considering it isn't an abuse thread. If you could give a relatively specific time server logs could probably be checked if you wanted to report abuse. I would be interested in hearing the other half of this story.

Just some random comments:
  • People are allowed to follow you and then shoot you for shooting them. As annoying as it can be, it is allowed.
  • Slaying for disrespect isn't normal. The only punishment for that is mute/gag and ban if in admin chat.
  • As for the ban, repeated rdm is a week.

EDIT: one more thing:
Not liking an admin isn't disrespect, but going into admin chat and tell them you don't like them isn't necessary and is rude. Admin chat is for complaints, not telling admins you don't like them.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2013, 03:03:06 AM by Blackllama »

Offline Kacey

« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2013, 03:03:06 AM »
I'm not sure how to react to this considering it isn't an abuse thread. If you could give a relatively specific time server logs could probably be checked if you wanted to report abuse. I would be interested in hearing the other half of this story.

Just some random comments:
  • People are allowed to follow you and then shoot you for shooting them. As annoying as it can be, it is allowed.
  • Slaying for disrespect isn't normal. The only punishment for that is mute/gag and ban if in admin chat.
  • As for the ban, repeated rdm is a week.

But there was no repeated rdm. There was no trolling.

it was between 10:30pm and 12am EST on 2/20-21

also did not use admin chat for that. said it in voice chat after i died to the person i was talking to that i had no idea why i bothered playing. not in admin.

Offline theyankees213

« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2013, 03:04:21 AM »
Lets disect this.

1: I didnt hear Caboose say everyone follow epic.
2: Caboose slayed for not giving 3 warnings.
3: Caboose dosn't hate you. Its you always causing problems around him.

Constant RDM: We warn you EVERY day about prop killing, and you killed 2 people in 2 rounds tonight. Then After apparently only giving 2 warnings to caboose, you shot him. Thats 3 rdms, which is why you got the week.

Trolling: You were literally talking about how you hate the server and its admins, and you only play because theres less rdm then normal.

Spamming: I warned you at least twice tonight to stop sending stupid messages including"FUCK MOTHEERFUCKERS! FUCK MOTHERFUCKERS"

Admin disrespect: YOU LEFT SAYING "(=CG=) Epic, King of the Noobs to admins: and there's the random slay. I didn't disrespect anyone, but here's my disrespect you ****got."  ()

I forgot to mention that You were also "semi-ghosting" through Admin Chat. When i killed you, you are not allowed to say in admin chat " Your a motherfucker Yankees." You were warned Twice tonight about this.

I have had NUMEROUS problems with you. This was YOUR fault, Not Cabooses.

-Yankees
« Last Edit: February 21, 2013, 03:12:29 AM by theyankees213 »

"Thats my fucking couch!!! NOOO! The humanity!!!!"  -Tyber
"Leet, only blade knows what my butt was meant for."-oobla
"It's all fun and games until one of the midgets pulls out a battleaxe" -Tyber
Why is this even a cloud? -Cortez

Yankees is easy to get mad tell him about the New York Nursing Home team

Offline oobla37

« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2013, 03:05:57 AM »
If caboose really, banned you for a week for that, we have an issue. This should be an official abuse thread. Caboose generally doesn't go this far, and I have a lot of respect for him. I want the other side.

By kwuartz
Quote from: Inject OH 4
The Good, The Bad, The Ulgy!
Quote from: Old Crow
Give me all the lube ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Offline Kwaurtz

« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2013, 03:06:51 AM »
Slaying for disrespect is still abuse.

« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2013, 03:10:28 AM »
i was in the vicinity when caboose said to follow epic, and he did warn them three times.

Offline Tyber

« Reply #8 on: February 21, 2013, 03:11:22 AM »
We should wait for Cabooses side of the story, but this is how I see it:

If Epic is telling the truth: Very bad, will probably end badly.

If Yankees is telling the truth: They had every right to ban you, read the rules a second time while you wait out your ban.

Plus, I've had problems with you in the past, such as the mentioned prop killing, and the occasional mic spam.

Offline oobla37

« Reply #9 on: February 21, 2013, 03:12:25 AM »
Both caboose and tower should be directed to this thread, although I'm sure tower is aware of it already.

By kwuartz

Offline Blackllama

« Reply #10 on: February 21, 2013, 03:12:33 AM »
It sounds like there is more to the story from what Yankees said, there is always more to the story. It makes me question how much of all this is true.

Offline Kacey

« Reply #11 on: February 21, 2013, 03:13:38 AM »
Lets disect this.

1: I didnt hear Caboose say everyone follow epic.
2: You were slayed for not giving 3 warnings.
3: Caboose dosn't hate you. Its you always causing problems around him.

Constant RDM: We warn you EVERY day about prop killing, and you killed 2 people in 2 rounds tonight. Then After giving TWO warnings to caboose, you shot him. Thats 3 rdms, whihc is why you got the week.

Trolling: You were literally talking about how you hate the server and its admins, and you only play because theres less rdm then normal.

Spamming: I warned you at least twice tonight to stop sending stupid messages including"FUCK MOTHEERFUCKERS! FUCK MOTHERFUCKERS"

Admin disrespect: YOU LEFT SAYING "(=CG=) Epic, King of the Noobs to admins: and there's the random slay. I didn't disrespect anyone, but here's my disrespect you ****got."

I forgot to mention that You were also "semi-ghosting" through Admin Chat. When i killed you, you are not allowed to say in admin chat " Your a motherfucker Yankees." You were warned Twice tonight about this.

I have had NUMEROUS problems with you. This was YOUR fault, Not Cabooses.

-Yankees

Time to dissect your dissection. He said the slay was for disrespect. Also I gave four warnings actually as logs will show. Three distinct text ones and one voice warning and he continued. I said I disliked. SPRCIFIC d the only.reason I played here when they were.on was.because other servers have.way more rdm. I did say that in admin chat as I admitted.in post; what I sad as I left was was out of min

Excuse mistakes I'm on a tablet and will fix this in the morning

Noticed I typed that all in the quote and decided to fix it now.

Time to dissect your dissection. He said the slay was for disrespect. Also I gave four warnings actually as logs will show. Three distinct text ones and one voice warning and he continued. I said I disliked. SPECIFIC  the only.reason I played here when they were.on was.because other servers have.way more rdm. I did say that in admin chat as I admitted.in post; what I sad as I left was out of line and I apologize.

I did propkill earlier and I took my slays.

'Fuck the motherfuckers' was a reference to a song which i will link if requested.

"I forgot to mention that You were also "semi-ghosting" through Admin Chat. When i killed you, you are not allowed to say in admin chat " Your a motherfucker Yankees." You were warned Twice tonight about this."

1. I was warned once thanks 2. that's not ghosting. Especially since both Caboose and you were a T, I was in the cell house and you knifed me and I jokingly said 'oh you motherfucker' in admin chat to both of you, traitors. Not ghosting.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2013, 03:17:53 AM by Epic »

Offline theyankees213

« Reply #12 on: February 21, 2013, 03:14:31 AM »
My story is what I saw. If others saw something else then that could be my fault. I trusted caboose on this one. If there is other sides i missed, then im ok with a ban shorten.

"Thats my fucking couch!!! NOOO! The humanity!!!!"  -Tyber
"Leet, only blade knows what my butt was meant for."-oobla
"It's all fun and games until one of the midgets pulls out a battleaxe" -Tyber
Why is this even a cloud? -Cortez

Yankees is easy to get mad tell him about the New York Nursing Home team

Offline oobla37

« Reply #13 on: February 21, 2013, 03:16:36 AM »
If logs show warnings, we have a BIG issue, not just a ban shorten, but I would guess admin removal, even though epic DID disrespect a little. We basically wait for someone with logs or tower to check them.

By kwuartz

« Reply #14 on: February 21, 2013, 03:17:39 AM »

how is that trolling?

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #14 on: February 21, 2013, 03:17:39 AM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal