Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: ZPS Recruitment  (Read 1976 times)

Offline Pillz

ZPS Recruitment
« on: December 12, 2012, 07:50:07 PM »
http://www.zombiepanic.org/forums/showthread.php?p=199990#post199990

Made a recruitment post in the ZPS forums explaining CG's recent history and server changes. I don't think this will get us much traffic but recently a couple of older players asked where our servers were for a while and whatnot; and I kind of want to talk about the history behind our name. Just was kinda bored and saw the other recruitment posts so I wanted to make one for us now that we're back in business; maybe catching us a little attention and players along the way.

In the meantime, if you're in CG and reading this now; but don't have ZPS installed- INSTALL IT. It's FREE, and while it's different than what you're used to it's an amazing game. You don't have to wait and spectate when you die, instead you become a zombie and you have to eat your old teammates who let you die! What more could you want?! I've played over 2,700 hours of the game, so I think it's at least worth a few hours of your time. <3 Come play with me, we have like no admins or dedicated players anymore; and I miss the good ole times where the server was always booming and I wasn't the only one trying to populate it. The more people we have playing all the time and helping out, the funner the game gets. Then fun nights might become a thing again and who knows what else!

I can't support the server by myself forever though; I don't want the server to die completely if I have to leave for one reason or another. Believe in yourselves and believe in ZPS!
This whole thing is a travesty.

For starters, Pillz is obviously the sexiest.

Offline Doc. Mentalist S.

Re: ZPS Recruitment
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2012, 02:03:58 AM »
Too bad 50+ % of the time is armory, and most the players leave mid game or leave when the map changes.

Winter break is hear, and hopefully we'll get some people in.
Keep up the good work.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2012, 02:03:58 AM »

Offline Tictactoe360

« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2012, 02:17:17 AM »
"Too bad 50+ % of the time is armory"

Armory the main reason I avoid the server till so late in the filling process.
All it is, is a spawn camp kill fest for an hour.

Offline oobla37

« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2012, 02:35:36 AM »
I feel like I should take some of my ever so plentiful ttt hours and put them into zps this weekend.  I've only ever played zps for like half an hour, and I didn't really get it. XD

By kwuartz
Quote from: Inject OH 4
The Good, The Bad, The Ulgy!
Quote from: Old Crow
Give me all the lube ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Offline Pillz

« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2012, 03:36:51 AM »
So much hate on armory lately; fine I shall remove it from the MAP ROTATION. Though it will be the default map when the server crashes, and if I'm on when server dies I might pick it.

It's really hard to get many people to join though on most other maps, unless you have an actual team of players populating. Anyway armory's gone for a little while, and I added another map or two into the rotation. Let's see how things go, because if nobody but me plays I'm going to make it 24/7 armory. :p
« Last Edit: December 15, 2012, 04:32:26 PM by Pillz »
This whole thing is a travesty.

For starters, Pillz is obviously the sexiest.

Offline Inject OH 4

« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2012, 12:39:37 AM »
So much hate on armory lately; fine I shall remove it from the MAP ROTATION. Though it will be the default map when the server crashes, and if I'm on when server dies I might pick it.

It's really hard to get many people to join though on most other maps, unless you have an actual team of players populating. Anyway armory's gone for a little while, and I added another map or two into the rotation. Let's see how things go, because if nobody but me plays I'm going to make it 24/7 armory. :p
I DON'T HAVE ZPS
sorry

To large of a download and every time I remove ZPS Dedicated server it auto uninstalls my game. Steam is really fucking stupid sometimes.
I'm going to try to reinstall ZPS at some point.
Quote from:  Winston
We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender.
Quote from:  Zombie
Valuve Admin Steve: If not we at valve can act as a "guardian gateway".
Valuve Admin Steve: I will be your daddy.
Looking for graphic artist, Photoshopers, and other graphic related people. Hit me a PM if you can help!

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2012, 12:39:37 AM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal