Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Game Devs Are Child Molesters  (Read 2401 times)

Offline Inject OH 4

Game Devs Are Child Molesters
« on: January 25, 2013, 11:52:05 AM »
http://www.tomsguide.com/us/Ralph-Nader-virtual-child-molesters-gaming-Sandy-Hook-Obama,news-16646.html

Well now that this cat is out of the bag. We can all admit it. Video Game Devs, are virtual child molesters.

THEY MOLEST OUR MIND WITH VIOLENCE! WHUT!?
"...protect their children, family by family, from these kinds of electronic child molesters."
Quote from:  Winston
We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender.
Quote from:  Zombie
Valuve Admin Steve: If not we at valve can act as a "guardian gateway".
Valuve Admin Steve: I will be your daddy.
Looking for graphic artist, Photoshopers, and other graphic related people. Hit me a PM if you can help!

Offline Pyro

Re: Game Devs Are Child Molesters
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2013, 12:04:31 PM »
Conjoint Molesting

- Molesting On-

It seems this community is full of people that are being molested. Maybe even now, while I'm typing this post.
Millions are being molested.

Join CG for the best molesting experience?

parrot
« Last Edit: January 25, 2013, 12:07:29 PM by Pyro »

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2013, 12:04:31 PM »

Offline Leetgrain

« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2013, 12:16:21 PM »
Quote from: Inject OH 4
The whole point of CG is ruined if no one post.
I know what you would do you would hump the shit out of that car, then you would get run over  :D
It's an ulgy dem file.
And you're do not look any thicker. I've had Creaps.

Offline IsYn Wooley

« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2013, 12:26:52 PM »
"Hollywood outspends the National Rifle Association by a factor of twenty to one, in terms of maintaining the status quo in Washington."

trollface
Rated R for Retarded
I'm the devil.

I have an opinion...and I will express said opinion...Deal with it!

Offline Christovski

« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2013, 12:54:36 PM »
Every time Inject posts one of these threads about the dumbest human beings (like the one about the spam email) my brain attempts suicide so I lose a few brain cells.  I should really stop reading these things because otherwise I will act in self-defense of my brain and start killing these idiotic people (the people who say these things, not Inject)

Luna started the rover's engine.  "AEIOU!" She shouted as she slammed the gas and crashed through the wall.
whenbananasattack: Hot stuff is my life
Toukun: I wanna rock the fuck out.
Ninja Bunn3h: !sex @all

Offline Old Crow

« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2013, 12:56:41 PM »
-throws up hands-

Done. Time for the revolution!! ViVa La lets deport all dump people to space!!
I've proved people wrong on so many occasioans

Oh wow I do.Its because. I'm really active on the forum.

3 Days isn't log

Offline Cadaver

« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2013, 01:17:23 PM »
Ah, yes, Ralph Nader.  Made a name for himself attacking General Motors over the Corvair automobile.  Course he attacked them, publicly, after they had fixed the issues of the car (although, those issues were deadly.)  Crippled GM for a few years.

Ran for President, and due to this, we got President Dubya Bush, instead of President Al Gore.

He has done many a disservice to the U.S.

He is old, and craves the spotlight.  So he has to do something extreme to get the spotlight, in this day and age.

So he belittles the victims of real molestation, by proclaiming those who have never molested, as molesters.   Sigh. Go back to the retirement home Ralph Nader, you have personally cost this nation more than enough.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2013, 01:19:41 PM by Cadaver »

Offline Tictactoe360

« Reply #7 on: January 25, 2013, 01:21:30 PM »
Well if it's worth anything I feel violated when anyone says WarZ was a really game.

Offline Kwaurtz

« Reply #8 on: January 25, 2013, 03:48:52 PM »
The developers of WarZ are molestors.

Offline Boxman

« Reply #9 on: January 25, 2013, 03:51:15 PM »
Every time Inject posts one of these threads about the dumbest human beings (like the one about the spam email) my brain attempts suicide so I lose a few brain cells.  I should really stop reading these things because otherwise I will act in self-defense of my brain and start killing these idiotic people (the people who say these things, not Inject)
Do what I do, lose interest mid-way and just pretend like everyone enjoys anal.

harrizons
Disonarded
Demons only lead to no sales when your game sucks
ingorent
wtf r u challenge me to game? u r on u little pussey, i bet u cant evn gt 4 gfs like me
i tuch theyre bxxbs ALL DAY
&then we all go 420 on dat crank shiett and hav good time
but anywaes u wanna go? u wanna go rite now> lets do this
il meet ur face any time in leage o legens
wat? u scared/????

Offline Inject OH 4

« Reply #10 on: January 26, 2013, 04:21:14 PM »
Do what I do, lose interest mid-way and just pretend like everyone enjoys anal.
You don't feel molested yet do you....?
Damn.
We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender.
Looking for graphic artist, Photoshopers, and other graphic related people. Hit me a PM if you can help!

Offline Pillz

« Reply #11 on: January 26, 2013, 04:40:40 PM »

I'm mad the Sandy Hook thread died.. I still need to be convinced it really happened D:
This whole thing is a travesty.

For starters, Pillz is obviously the sexiest.

Offline Inject OH 4

« Reply #12 on: January 26, 2013, 04:47:53 PM »

I'm mad the Sandy Hook thread died.. I still need to be convinced it really happened D:
lol, it's ok you'll have to settle for Gabe rapeing you.

Offline Kacey

« Reply #13 on: January 27, 2013, 08:33:07 PM »
brb purchasing hunting rifle

Offline Inject OH 4

« Reply #14 on: January 27, 2013, 08:36:37 PM »
brb purchasing hunting rifle
Going to kill the game devs?
Gota be careful. They might rape you.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #14 on: January 27, 2013, 08:36:37 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal