Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: zps cg server tests  (Read 4914 times)

Offline Cadaver

Re: zps cg server tests
« Reply #15 on: August 08, 2010, 01:45:35 AM »
Excellent.  Please make sure to post the IP on the forum. 

Who knows.  Perhaps with the ZPS guys popping their heads back up for a look around, they may actually add to the mod...

(Yeah, not holding my breath either...)

Offline Wholegrain

« Reply #16 on: August 08, 2010, 05:51:50 PM »
they arent its been brought up many times
they simply DONT WANT TO
if i can get someone to code a plugin that runs a command upon entering the server/map or find one then i can surpass it by forcing another motd to run when you enter the server
simple concept and possible im trying to contact a few scripters about it

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #16 on: August 08, 2010, 05:51:50 PM »

Offline billynoggs cade master

« Reply #17 on: August 09, 2010, 12:30:01 AM »
could you just not get them all to join in on the kat server it's been empty for a few days

I see no reason why not.
i agree also

Offline vinnylord

« Reply #18 on: August 09, 2010, 07:17:52 AM »
could you just not get them all to join in on the kat server it's been empty for a few days

I see no reason why not.
i agree also

yep zps is gonna die, and ur just wasting money if u want a zps server up and we already got a server wich u all can join and i see no problem why u shouldnt join it
*blanc* WOOT WOOT

Offline AlphaWeeaboo

• How does one maintain community when no power?
  • Commando
  • Banned!
  • 446 Credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Credits/Gift
  • How does one maintain community when no power?
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 09, 2010, 09:09:22 PM »
Personally I have no mind for ZPS anymore. It's old and honestly I never truly liked it. The game is way to unbalanced.

Offline Dinomoto

« Reply #20 on: August 09, 2010, 11:55:08 PM »

I see no reason why not.
i agree also

yep zps is gonna die, and ur just wasting money if u want a zps server up and we already got a server wich u all can join and i see no problem why u shouldnt join it

he doesnt like the way the kat server is run and Junk wont change the name to just conjoint gaming.

but you are wasting money, get a css server or a tf2 server
Phim Bogason

Offline Pillz

« Reply #21 on: August 10, 2010, 12:07:27 AM »
He's sees more potential for a zps server under his (and mine) management, I believe. He started fooling around with ZPS server files and he started missing running a ZPS server because it's so easy to manage, unlike TTT. He threw up the test server when TTT was down and we played around and decided we could do this. KAT's got plenty enough admins to play there while we put up another server. With me and wholegrain playing(and wholegrains AFK powers helping) as much as we do, we won't need many admins at all.

KAT's still the affiliated group it was, and nothings changing there. That's just a reminder at what CG was originally created to be. A cluster of affiliated groups. Without that, what point would keeping the name Conjoint, be?

There's just going to be a CG zps server now, just like there's a CG garrysmod server. Simply CG expanding it's reaches.
This whole thing is a travesty.

For starters, Pillz is obviously the sexiest.

Offline Wholegrain

« Reply #22 on: August 10, 2010, 02:45:15 AM »
.......until i get a job then its 4-16 cores here we come CHOO CHOO!!!!
yea i mean we BOTH came from zps kat and ctc communities
i mean really a tf2 server would be nice but yea the more people are starting to go against what is going on the more passionate i am becoming about getting a fully staffed zps server operational and within the top 20th rank in a month of being up (2 months worst possible scenario)
considering it should be rather easy and should place another foothold (an extra) in zps and should help bring a few more ppl onto the forums and all that good stuff
also since zps servers use like no resources at all we could probably still put up a 20 slot tf2 server (probably not)
but yea the current zps server i think isnt being used to its fullest potential its lagged behind in sourcemod versions and daily upkeep since junk and chris cant put that much time into the zps server anymore and pillz is unable to do much unless he contacts junk
map selection has degraded with obviously nobody managing over the maps to view for population increases/decreases
this may seem like silly non sense but its pretty easy when you have old ctc admins to call up and alot of cg members generally backing the server up and also im sure a few people remember our name from last time which should give us a bit more boost

but yea the server was only meant really to be a test server while ttt was down i just needed something to do
once i got started i just couldn't stop and there i was ago setting up a zps server like i had so many times before

and also considering i(we) are completely within our rights in cg to put up a zps server if we completely finance it and dont siphon any money away from cg

also zps isnt dead from what i heard from some devs they are ACTUALLY FIXING SHIT this time so zps should be revived soon and might as well have a cg zps server up to ride the wave of players that come rushing back when a update is released (well be sure to update the server within the hour of the release or hours)

« Last Edit: August 10, 2010, 02:49:13 AM by WholeGrain »

« Reply #23 on: August 11, 2010, 06:35:16 AM »
i have been wating for you to start up the good old ctc/cg server i know one guy who is gonna be on there the 14th.
2 men in the airport
man:i got a ticket to hell wath do you got
other dude: got a first class ticket to earth wanna trade
man: hell no i have just been there

Offline Wholegrain

« Reply #24 on: August 16, 2010, 05:37:41 PM »
this operation has been canceled for the time being
as for we are setting aside problems like this and sacraficing so we can buy our own server box
and god damnit i will do everything i can to buy the server box
$350 for a full server box insta setup and no shipping fees
we save at least $200 maybe even $300+

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #24 on: August 16, 2010, 05:37:41 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal