Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Really? Really?  (Read 4524 times)

Offline Tictactoe360

Really? Really?
« on: December 31, 2012, 06:37:48 AM »
I don't care about format this isn't a direct complaint.
I just want to point out how fucking funny some of your admins work.

So, Raunky and I spent over two hours playing TTT starting at 1:00AM and we had a great time, till some Asshat shows up and starts flooding the chat with.

And continuing to RDM one - two people every round.

Eventually Multigrain shows up and we think "Yay! admin who can help us."
Boy, were we wrong.

After EVERYONE on the server called "Banana" out the admins did absolutely nothing, even after they had seen for themselves "Banana" Kill me 20 seconds into the round for no reason and doing absolutely nothing I became made and sent this message into the chat.
"I'm going to kill Banana every round" or something along those lines.

Epic and I continued to try and explain what was happening, we listed his names he had gone through
"Banana, Admins Suck, Admins Suck Dick, A Giraffe, Mr Butterfly."

Epic was immediately gagged after he said "His name was original Admins suck"
Because Multi assumed he was stating that.

Now that's pretty funny on it's own.

Even better though, after I attempted to explain what Epic was saying, I was shot and received this nice message in my chat.

"For fuck sake Thorax STFU"

Finally after about 10 more minutes Banana is banned and all is good. Then Storm of Ashes begins talking about what I said earlier "I'm going to kill Banana every round" And before I have a chance to say anything I'm banned for a week.

For getting angry and killing 1 guy who made the game a form of hell.

1 Week ban
-1 Revenge Rdm
-1 Angry statement after being RDM'd several times over 40 minutes
-Not "Shutting the fuck up" when the admins tell me to

3/10
Would not play again

GOOD FUCKING NIGHT CG 3:37AM I GOT BANNED FOR A REAL FUCKING STUPID REASON AND THIS THREAD WILL HAVE BEEN DELETED FOR "Not following format" LONG BEFORE I WAKE UP.

Edit:
Raunky pointed something out that makes this even more funny.
My ban was extended because I admitted to the RDM and making the statement "I'm going to kill Banana every round" Really? I tried to help get rid of a problem, I tried to help the admins. I even admitted to what I did.

So you extend the ban.
I'm sorry but I'll have to change my original rating
2/10 What the fuck did I just play.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2012, 12:12:12 PM by Old Crow »

Offline Blackllama

Re: Really? Fucking Really?
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2012, 06:44:56 AM »
Go use the format. You don't care about the format?

We don't care about your complaint.

This thread looks like a big ball of rage to me seeing as you don't even care enough to format it properly.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2012, 06:44:56 AM »

Offline Multigrain

« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2012, 06:48:54 AM »
To start my response when I came on I received complaints about the guy. I was going to see how things went since I had no direct evidence besides you and epic telling me what was going on. You were being really aggresive in regards to what was happening. It was ashes who banned you since you admitted to revenge RDM. You were not making it easier to do our jobs with all your complaining. The other guy was permabanned when the correct evidence was found.

I didn't see that post in chat that was another admin on the server. Though you were freaking out over the microphone when we were trying to handle the problem. You were talking down to us and in a very impatient tone when the situation was being handled.

Your ban was because you admitted to revenge RDM; You were doing "Street justice".

And regards to muting epic it was because he said admins suck repeatedly on microphone. I admit maybe he was naming previous names but what I heard was him repeatedly saying the admins suck after I asked him for the  current name of the RDMer since I did not see the name change.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2012, 06:57:19 AM by Multigrain »

Offline Kacey

« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2012, 06:54:49 AM »
I have to agree with Multigrain here; while the gagging me for lsiting his names was annoying, you were revenge rdming with admins on and generally giving admins shit. Your ban was warranted and you're lucky it wasn't longer seeing how much you were harassing them in admin chat.

serve your ban and be thankful.

You:  meme1

Offline Tictactoe360

« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2012, 07:09:16 AM »
I have to agree with Multigrain here; while the gagging me for lsiting his names was annoying, you were revenge rdming with admins on and generally giving admins shit. Your ban was warranted and you're lucky it wasn't longer seeing how much you were harassing them in admin chat.

Oh, you seem to fancy yourself a troll, how adorable.
1) I didn't harass them in admin chat
2) If I shot you in the leg for no reason, would you be thankful I didn't shoot you in the head?

I've been banned once before, Almost a year ago and for forum related activity. I RDM'd a SINGLE person ONCE who had spent the hour spamming **** and RDMing me.

And you think that warrant a 1 week ban?
That's extremely funny, I kind of wish I hadn't defended you. Now that I see how quickly you jump at the chance to lick the admins boots.

Offline Blackllama

« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2012, 07:11:43 AM »
I've been banned once before, Almost a year ago and for forum related activity. I RDM'd a SINGLE person ONCE who had spent the hour spamming **** and RDMing me.

That's extremely funny, I kind of wish I hadn't defended you. Now that I see how quickly you jump at the chance to lick the admins boots.
Revenge rdm is against the rules. You broke that rule. You were punished.

Offline Tictactoe360

« Reply #6 on: December 31, 2012, 07:25:53 AM »

With a week ban?
The guy spends the entire time he's there trying to make people mad and when I finally get angry enough and kill him.

I'm given a week ban.
For a single Revenge RDM on a guy who RDMd dozens of people over several maps.

Seems real fucking legit.
I could completely understand a day ban.
I could understand a slay (Which from my memory is the punishment for A SINGLE FUCKING RDM)

What I can't understand is a week ban for A SINGLE revenge RDM and a threat to do more.

I wasn't confronted with the threat I made I got
"Hey thorax you remember when you threatened to revenge RDM him more"
"Yeah?"
"LUL1WEEKBANNOCHANCETOSAYANYTHING"

So no, I won't "Serve my fucking time"
Because Ive been given the same sentence a back robber is given. When my crime is stealing a loaf of bread.

Offline Blackllama

« Reply #7 on: December 31, 2012, 07:40:53 AM »

With a week ban?
The guy spends the entire time he's there trying to make people mad and when I finally get angry enough and kill him.

I'm given a week ban.
For a single Revenge RDM on a guy who RDMd dozens of people over several maps.

Seems real fucking legit.
I could completely understand a day ban.
I could understand a slay (Which from my memory is the punishment for A SINGLE FUCKING RDM)

What I can't understand is a week ban for A SINGLE revenge RDM and a threat to do more.

I wasn't confronted with the threat I made I got
"Hey thorax you remember when you threatened to revenge RDM him more"
"Yeah?"
"LUL1WEEKBANNOCHANCETOSAYANYTHING"

So no, I won't "Serve my fucking time"
Because Ive been given the same sentence a back robber is given. When my crime is stealing a loaf of bread.
"Serve my fucking time"
Not sure why this in quotes, but alright.

Anyway, if you don't like the punishment standards then don't break the rules. Plain and simple.

Offline Tyber

« Reply #8 on: December 31, 2012, 07:53:23 AM »
Revenge RDM's a week ban, you Revenge RDMed, you got banned.

How about next time you call an admin on and get evidence of his actions instead of revenge RDMing him.

Then again, this should be locked for:
1) Deliberately not using format.
2) Raging out instead of complaining of an admins performance.
3) Wrong section, considering he's talking more about his ban then admin abuse, should be in the Ban Appeal section.

Thank you and have a nice day. 

Didn't harass them in admin chat you say? Then whats that picture of you harassing them in admin chat up there...
« Last Edit: December 31, 2012, 08:02:19 AM by Tyber »

Offline Kacey

« Reply #9 on: December 31, 2012, 07:59:47 AM »

2) If I shot you in the leg for no reason, would you be thankful I didn't shoot you in the head?

Thought you were going to bed? Hoho. You're taking this a bit too seriously bro. You broke the rules in a video game. You got temporarily removed from said video game. You don't want to be isolated? Don't break the damn rules.

Trust me, I almost got banned defending you right after your ban but then I got more details on what happened and what you did in admin chat and now I am in full agreement with the admins. You broke the rules. Quit starting shit over it.

Offline Ashes Relandi

« Reply #10 on: December 31, 2012, 08:50:22 AM »

Offline Old Crow

Re: Really? Really?
« Reply #11 on: December 31, 2012, 10:13:00 AM »
First format and don't swear in the forum title.

Second once I get home today (late as usual) I'll pull up the logs unless Tower can do it before me. Do you have more pictures of this guy being a racist cause if you do I want him banned ASAP, its something that shall not be tolerated on our servers at all (unless he is already banned)

Did you send either Multi or Ashes the pictures in steamchat/admin chat? We really can't go off word unless you have evidence or they start acting up.

I will say this. You do not revenge RDM under any circumstance. It has always been a week ban to discourage people going around and revenging people after they get killed by them. If he had continued to RDM, you take pictures and post them here, and bring it up to the admins. Muli and Ashes are both great admins. Like I said I or somebody else will pull up logs to verify what was going on unless you guys have more pictures.

Admins: You do not tell people to shut the fuck up, just tell them to be quite and mute if necessary.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2012, 10:15:35 AM by Old Crow »
I've proved people wrong on so many occasioans

Oh wow I do.Its because. I'm really active on the forum.

3 Days isn't log

Offline Multigrain

« Reply #12 on: December 31, 2012, 10:26:03 AM »
The racist troll was pbanned by ashes right before this. It is seen in the OP screenshot's. He would have been banned quicker but having to mediate made things take longer. Ashes found the evidence needed to ban the RDMer and was handled.

For the future discord just give us some time to get the required evidence for ban. I can understand where all the frustration comes from being consistently RDMed, but taking it out on the admins makes no one happy xD. Hopefully we all can move on from this.

If you have any questions crow/tower about anything that was happening over mic since that won't show in logs, me llama and ashes were on.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2012, 10:37:12 AM by Multigrain »

Offline Dante

« Reply #13 on: December 31, 2012, 02:04:50 PM »
This is stupid to say the least.
Go use the format. You don't care about the format?

We don't care about your complaint.

This thread looks like a big ball of rage to me seeing as you don't even care enough to format it properly.
Do Not be a dick, this stuff push's people away.
Revenge RDM's a week ban, you Revenge RDMed, you got banned.

How about next time you call an admin on and get evidence of his actions instead of revenge RDMing him.

Then again, this should be locked for:
1) Deliberately not using format.
2) Raging out instead of complaining of an admins performance.
3) Wrong section, considering he's talking more about his ban then admin abuse, should be in the Ban Appeal section.

Thank you and have a nice day. 

Didn't harass them in admin chat you say? Then whats that picture of you harassing them in admin chat up there...
You contradicted yourself about the admins, and are being rude.
1. One person saying that is fine, don not repeat yourself.
2. I see no rage I see constructive criticism.
3. This is the right section seeing how this was poorly handled by the admins, when I was an admin victims didnt get banned for sticking up for themselves after repeatedly being attacked, and admins didn't wait rounds to find the evidence they needed, they waited till they had anything to support one side over the other. Thats like if a cop arrested the mugger and the victim and threw them both into jail.
Hell its more like the mugger was torturing him.

Thought you were going to bed? Hoho. You're taking this a bit too seriously bro. You broke the rules in a video game. You got temporarily removed from said video game. You don't want to be isolated? Don't break the damn rules.

Trust me, I almost got banned defending you right after your ban but then I got more details on what happened and what you did in admin chat and now I am in full agreement with the admins. You broke the rules. Quit starting shit over it.
Stop trolling and backstabbing before I get my bat and your ip.
Also stop kissing ass, if you were to kiss any harder you would be licking the inside of a rectum.
My feeling in a meme:

Offline TowerSheep

« Reply #14 on: December 31, 2012, 02:24:17 PM »
Both the spammer and the revenge rdmer were punished.

No abuse found.

Locked.

by Kwaurtz

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #14 on: December 31, 2012, 02:24:17 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal