Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: New TTT Weapons/Items  (Read 24237 times)

Offline Lord Ice

Re: New TTT Weapons/Items
« Reply #60 on: July 17, 2010, 05:55:57 PM »
I think there should be like some poison implemented say a poisoned knife or a gun that shoots poison darts. then it slowly takes health away while making u slower and vision blurred.

Offline Epsilon

« Reply #61 on: July 17, 2010, 06:20:32 PM »
I played a jail break server that had a poisonous syringe which did exactly just that. Was pretty cool.
if(cop=1) then{shot}
elseif(terrorist=1) then {profit}

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #61 on: July 17, 2010, 06:20:32 PM »

Offline myLord

« Reply #62 on: July 18, 2010, 01:47:11 AM »
OK, so I have three ideas:

1.  A GPS tracker that a traitor or detective places on someone so that they can see where they are at all times, like a radar that only tracks one person and updates itself every second.

2.  This:
http://rapidshare.com/files/407548661/silencedsniper.avi
I got it from SB Spy's Tactical Weapons pack.
This could possibly be for the detective, and maybe remscar could change the grenade into a discombob or something.

3. This:
http://rapidshare.com/files/407540887/ak47-tactical.avi
I also got this from SB Spy's Tactical Weapons pack.  This could maybe be like the knife, silent, and a guaranteed kill, but you only have one bullet.

Offline Wholegrain

« Reply #63 on: July 18, 2010, 06:27:36 AM »
hmmm videos dont work
to the first one that seems pretty cool to the 2nd one we already are giving the traitors too many damn 1 kill weapons

Offline myLord

« Reply #64 on: July 18, 2010, 08:11:40 AM »
The rifle doesn't have to be a one hit kill, and it doesn't have to be for the traitor, it was just an idea. :)
also, I think I got the videos to work, and since now I'm using ImageShack (which I should have done in the first place) this means no download!

http://img834.imageshack.us/i/silencedsniper.mp4/
http://img842.imageshack.us/i/ak47tactical.mp4/

Offline Coward

« Reply #65 on: July 18, 2010, 08:53:45 AM »
Okay i enjoy the new weapons and all but i have one fix... It is the super shotty the detectives get. It simply shots way to fast and the clip size is way to small. So it would be nice to slow it down and make it a 8 rounds in the clip size. I have used it enough and you waste a chip too fast it doesn't help.
Q: What's the difference between a terrorist and a woman with PMS?

A:You can negotiate with a terrorist

Offline Lord Ice

« Reply #66 on: July 18, 2010, 01:09:33 PM »
I think a motion sensor bomb for traitors would be pretty useful. It could have a range of 200

Offline Epsilon

« Reply #67 on: July 18, 2010, 08:50:48 PM »
A claymore you mean? And yeah that would only let whoever camp wherever if they got their hands on it. Especially if they got credits to get it continually.
if(cop=1) then{shot}

Offline Remscar

« Reply #68 on: July 19, 2010, 01:04:44 AM »
The problem with a claymore is overpower.
I was thinking today about the poison, its a good idea. When i get back ill try to work on it.
Part of my pride was dead the second that you talked to me
And I knew that no matter what lied ahead you wouldn't walk with me
So alone I traveled

Offline myLord

« Reply #69 on: July 19, 2010, 06:10:25 AM »
I think there should be some type of store for innocents, maybe one that lets them buy different melee weapons like a baseball bat, meat cleaver, etc., to replace the crowbar. Innocents gain credits to buy these things by staying alive, every minute they're alive they gain one credit.

I realize that having a close range weapon when there are guns all around is kind of pointless, but that's why I think that if they are choosing to use their melee weapon instead of their gun their melee weapon's damage is doubled.  And if they do not have a gun, and are wielding a melee weapon, the melee weapon's damage goes back to normal.

Offline Brian

« Reply #70 on: July 19, 2010, 11:26:57 PM »
Rem, if you wanted to do a poison dart style weapon, then the following might work.

Model: HL2 Crossbow
Damage: 20 for non-headshot, 40 damage headshot. 40 damage poison.
Ammo: Unrefillable, let's say 10 bolts.
Re-Purchasable: Yes

Effect: Instantaneous damage on bolt hit. After 5 seconds, poison kicks in, dealing 10% of the poison damage per second for 10 seconds. This gives the traitor time to move and blend in before they realized they got poisoned. Could use the HL2 crossbow firing sound (distinctive, but subtle enough).

Although the damage is a tad high: It'll be a difficult shot if their moving (If you keep the bolt's natural 'movement speed' rather then a hitscan). Being able to rebuy will handle a lack of new ammo, and of course, you have to leave the gun somewhere (Where DNA can be picked up off of it). Perhaps DNA could be scanned off darts that missed targets (if its not too hard to code)

Offline Epsilon

« Reply #71 on: July 21, 2010, 02:46:56 AM »
Ehm not to put down on this but I don't think that should be re-buyable if added. The reason for this is if you multiply the bolts by the damage you can cause up to 800 damage maximum and 600 damage minimum for just ten bolts. That's why I was saying maybe a syringe or drug of some sort because if that is also rebuyable and you bought it twice it would be over kill, like the frenchy lol.
if(cop=1) then{shot}

Offline Remscar

« Reply #72 on: July 21, 2010, 03:26:40 AM »
I think there should be some type of store for innocents, maybe one that lets them buy different melee weapons like a baseball bat, meat cleaver, etc., to replace the crowbar. Innocents gain credits to buy these things by staying alive, every minute they're alive they gain one credit.

I realize that having a close range weapon when there are guns all around is kind of pointless, but that's why I think that if they are choosing to use their melee weapon instead of their gun their melee weapon's damage is doubled.  And if they do not have a gun, and are wielding a melee weapon, the melee weapon's damage goes back to normal.

That is extremely over powered. Also why would i double the damage? Why not make it twice as powerful....

*Quote Brian*
That is way to powerful. Up to 80 Damage 10 times is kinda high, i do however like the idea with the cross bow. However getting DNA from a crossbow bolt would be a pain in the ass. First of all the crossbow is a seperate entity. Therefore creating my own and getting  it to have fingerprints or DNA scanner, implementing it into end of round achievments would be hard. But fun. I always wanted to meddle into the achievments and different stuff, i chose not to with the AK47, Frenchy, MP5, and Glock, but i plan to.
Overall the crossbow sounds like a great idea, maybe not as powerful as you describe it but it does sound cool. Though possibly not poison...

*On the subject of a poison syringe*
Ive been thinking about it, and i can't decide ruther i will make it or not. Personally i dont think it will be very useful. Traitors already have lots of tools of deception at their advantage, like the flare gun. However adding a close range poison syringe is just as risky as knifing someone. Plus its not as rewarding.You could easily tell who poisoned you in the middle of a crowd because you just have to look who was the closest person to you. What i think would be cool is a toxic gas grenade, it would release a poison gas and harm everyone within its cloud. A traitor could buy it and it would apear as a regular gas grenade, until you throw it.

*Other ideas*
Achievments after game, you may of seen some funny ones like "GottaCatchEmAll" for find 7+ bodies.
I was thinking for some for the frenchy and AK
Frenchy:
Maginto Power: *Name* felt inclined to prove his supremecy on *#ofKills* people.  (Less then 4 kills)
BonJour: *Name* was having a good day, to bad *#ofKills* people were'nt. (Less then 6 kills)
French Pride: Contrary to popular belief, *Name* did not surrender to *#ofKills* advesarys. (Over 5 Kills)

AK47:
1st World: *Name* proved that you can kill *#ofKills* infidels without modern technology. (Less then 4)
Cheap but effective: *#ofKills* found out that *Name* is a cheap killer. (Less then 6)
Russian origins: *Name* returned to his Russian roots when he ?????? *#fKills* people. (Over 5)

=============
Anyways, im heading back tommorow around noon so i should be back in the evening. I will then work on the Evolve admin mod, and possibly start coding in these achievments.
Part of my pride was dead the second that you talked to me
And I knew that no matter what lied ahead you wouldn't walk with me
So alone I traveled

Offline Epsilon

« Reply #73 on: July 21, 2010, 03:35:22 AM »
Hm I do like the idea of a toxic gas grenade. It could provide confusion and separate crowds. Perhaps detectives/traitors could also buy gas masks to counter-act the effect? That way you could attack people who stay in the cloud?
if(cop=1) then{shot}

Offline Brian

« Reply #74 on: July 21, 2010, 04:13:50 AM »
Maybe reduce the poison damage by half or something, and skip DNA off the bolts. Considering the bolts have travel time and hit detection is spotty, you'll only ever get full damage if your target is standing still. If they are mobile, your a lot less likely to have anywhere near as much damage output. Hooking the poison effect to the crossbow allows for the ranged aspect without "<name> was next to me and poisoned me, kill him!"

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #74 on: July 21, 2010, 04:13:50 AM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal