Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Servers  (Read 3288 times)

Offline Old Crow

Servers
« on: December 14, 2012, 01:57:05 AM »
Any chance we can make one survival and one objective? Survival mode is kinda weak but it seems to be the only thing available right now, so we are kinda stuck in a loop. RTV only brings up Survival maps as well.
I've proved people wrong on so many occasioans

Oh wow I do.Its because. I'm really active on the forum.

3 Days isn't log

Offline Inject OH 4

Re: Servers
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2012, 08:10:11 PM »
Any chance we can make one survival and one objective? Survival mode is kinda weak but it seems to be the only thing available right now, so we are kinda stuck in a loop. RTV only brings up Survival maps as well.
How is it weak? The shopping mall map (survival) is the most popular map. Their is 3 Objective maps compared to 7 Survival maps. What this game lacks is maps and content that doesn't get stale. It's a great game don't get me wrong, but it doesn't take long to have done and achieved everything. All the custom maps are either broken or 300MB in size and even still their is only about 5 or 6 of them.

I will try to fix the RTV Map Rotation list however since I was unaware it would stop you from going back to survival? Anyways my main concern is population right now. I'll see what I can do but anyways those are just my opinions. What do you think?
Quote from:  Winston
We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender.
Quote from:  Zombie
Valuve Admin Steve: If not we at valve can act as a "guardian gateway".
Valuve Admin Steve: I will be your daddy.
Looking for graphic artist, Photoshopers, and other graphic related people. Hit me a PM if you can help!

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2012, 08:10:11 PM »

Offline Old Crow

« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2012, 09:57:45 PM »
I agree with you. Yeah the mall survival is fun, and so is fav, but flooded is kinda boring and difficult.

personally objective based feels more fun, just because the rounds are a little shorter so you get more play in. Seems like for survival once you hit the later rounds, if you die then you best bring a book cause its gonna take 20 minutes to respawn.

yeah the game needs much more content, cause the game play is excellent, just the right amount of challenging yet not super cereal like Z
I've proved people wrong on so many occasioans

Oh wow I do.Its because. I'm really active on the forum.

3 Days isn't log

Offline Inject OH 4

« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2012, 03:49:08 AM »
I agree with you. Yeah the mall survival is fun, and so is fav, but flooded is kinda boring and difficult.

personally objective based feels more fun, just because the rounds are a little shorter so you get more play in. Seems like for survival once you hit the later rounds, if you die then you best bring a book cause its gonna take 20 minutes to respawn.

yeah the game needs much more content, cause the game play is excellent, just the right amount of challenging yet not super cereal like Z
You do respawn every round on survival btw, but I understand how they can end up being longer. I suppose your right about later rounds lol, but it depends on the team. Either way we'll see what can be done.
Quote from:  Winston
We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender.
Quote from:  Zombie
Valuve Admin Steve: If not we at valve can act as a "guardian gateway".
Valuve Admin Steve: I will be your daddy.
Looking for graphic artist, Photoshopers, and other graphic related people. Hit me a PM if you can help!

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2012, 03:49:08 AM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal