Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: JabberJawz's TTT Application  (Read 1608 times)

Offline jabberjawz

JabberJawz's TTT Application
« on: November 01, 2012, 12:58:42 AM »
In game name: JabberJawz

Link to your steam page: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198021141759/

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:30438015

Do you have past admin experience: I used to have rcon to a couple Halo CE servers that I helped maintain for a year and a half.

Why you wish to be admin: I have played on this server for almost 3 years and recently there has been a lot or new players who don't follow the rules when I play.  I have been with this server long enough to know the rules and would like to stop these people from rdming and causing many issues. 

What are some good qualities you possess:  I am pretty stern when it comes to rules.  I do not like players who bend the rules and make the game harder for people to play.  Having a good time is what it's all about, and I try to make a fun environment for all who play.  I do not stand for people who ruin the game by killing innocent players when they are innocent.  Being just and least bias as possible are my greatest qualities when it comes to this server.

What country are you from: United States

Microphone: (yes or no) YES

Additional notes: Like I stated earlier, I have been with this server or an extended duration.  Because of this I know the rules and have played many games with other admins like Waffuls and Towersheep and have learned from them.  I know I have not posted much on the forums, but I do play a solid amount of ttt and would like to help keep order to this server.

Offline Shpo

Re: JabberJawz's TTT Application
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2012, 12:59:48 AM »
+1

Reason: I live with him.

Also everyone knows I was the best admin, so he'll be a great admin by proxy.
Pics if you want them.

EDIT: Also he's like, responsible 'n' junk.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2012, 12:59:48 AM »

Offline Blackllama

« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2012, 01:12:51 AM »
Pics if you want them.
Not really the place.

Also,
Check here periodically, to see if the server you want admin on, is taking applications.

TTT is currently not taking applications.

Offline jabberjawz

« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2012, 01:43:28 AM »
I did see that applications aren't really being taken, but I have noticed that there is not many admins on in the late evening hours.  Today for example I played for a few hours and there were no admins, tons of complains, rdming, mic spaming, and many unruly new players.  This isn't the only instance that I have in the past week alone.  Could you please consider getting more admins even if I am not chosen to be one.

Offline Shpo

« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2012, 01:44:47 AM »
Not ganna lie, you guys really need more admins (or active/good admins at least).

Offline Blackllama

« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2012, 01:51:35 AM »
The last few days after the gmod13 switch there have not been a lot on, partially due to the fact that not all of the admins have been re-added yet.

I do think in general we could use more admins, but with the switch to evolve makes admining quite crazy. Not sure if there is time to have people even trained and setup. Once things are a bit more stable I do think we should get more admins. It is all up to Towersheep though.

Offline Shpo

« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2012, 02:12:41 AM »
Not sure if there is time to have people even trained

No worries, got this shit.

Offline Blackllama

« Reply #7 on: November 01, 2012, 02:14:29 AM »
Just realized, you made your first post an admin app. Also not a great idea. In the format thread I am pretty sure it says 20 minimum in big sexy all cap bold lettering.

EDIT: Should get to know people on the forum first, all the peepz who don't play ttt with us.

Offline jabberjawz

« Reply #8 on: November 01, 2012, 02:19:28 AM »
Yea I know it is my first post, I put it in the additional notes.  There has been an admin who didn't post much and was accepted so I thought why not and decided to give it a shot.

Offline caboose74

« Reply #9 on: November 01, 2012, 02:27:30 AM »
how could you play on cg server for 3 years and never been on the forum before x.X

Offline Shpo

« Reply #10 on: November 01, 2012, 02:31:53 AM »
how could you play on cg server for 3 years and never been on the forum before x.X

I started playing TTT the first week it came out.  I would still be at 0 forum accounts made if I hadn't wanted to be an admin here.

Offline oobla37

« Reply #11 on: November 01, 2012, 02:56:02 AM »
eh, he seems like a good candidate, although it is up to Towersheep, and the server is pretty much upside down right now. I feel like the server should be leveled out before any new admins are considered, although this guy seems promising.

By kwuartz
Quote from: Inject OH 4
The Good, The Bad, The Ulgy!
Quote from: Old Crow
Give me all the lube ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Offline Old Crow

« Reply #12 on: November 01, 2012, 03:06:26 AM »
Lets see here, I do remember you on the server, and that there hasn't been any problems with you. So that's a plus, but the biggest thing here is the post count, your first post was on this admin app, which is a no-no by itself.

20 posts are not hard to reach, and I would suggest making a post in the introduction thread.

The other thing is that Tower is not taking any apps, unless he changes his mind.

Understand right now with Gmod breaking and just getting online, the fact that sourcebans are gone (and probably for a while), its hard to admin when you don't have access to powers. Factor in that people are in school and its tough to have admins on late night

Since TTT is not taking apps, I am going to lock this for now. If you have any questions please feel free to PM me.

I've proved people wrong on so many occasioans

Oh wow I do.Its because. I'm really active on the forum.

3 Days isn't log

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #12 on: November 01, 2012, 03:06:26 AM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal