Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Thorax Admin App for ZPS  (Read 1002 times)

Offline Tictactoe360

Thorax Admin App for ZPS
« on: November 06, 2012, 11:20:33 PM »
Were you recommended by an admin? If so state the name: Nope, but Pillz loves me, so that has to count for something

In game name: Thorax

Link to your steam page:
http://steamcommunity.com/id/DroneThorax/

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:17228770

Do you have past admin experience:
The last time I was an admin was when I was 14, I'm currently going on 19 in a 2 months, seeing as those previous events occurred almost 5 years ago, I see no reason why they should be brought up.

Why you wish to be admin:
I've apparently been quite active according to pillz I've put in 20 hours in the last few days. I believe I can help Pillz manage the server and come in to deal with any problem when other admins are unavailable.

What are some good qualities you possess:
I apparently do not have a "Douchy" mood which I think is wonderful.
I'm pretty good when it comes to spotting someone breaking the rules
I doesn't afraid of anything and I'm accualy dolan.

What country are you from:
Canada
Microphone: (yes or no)
Yes
Additional notes:
I have access to recording Software, which is running almost everytime I go into game. So should the need come up where I'm required to present evidence, I'll most likely have the entire event on footage.

Offline Pillz

Re: Thorax Admin App for ZPS
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2012, 01:25:00 AM »
Well you had admin the first few days and didn't use it properly; so only if you use admin sparingly and borderline tell no-one you're admin for a while; you know I barely use my admin at all unless there's a hacker or micspammer. Because you'd be trial admin I wouldn't want you issuing out serious commands but instead reporting steamID's to me and the such. You'd have to follow the rules 100% and play ZPS more than anything else, and so on and so forth.

No raging and rejoining either, I feel you should know what would be unacceptable and if too many issues arise with players or other admins I'll have to take it away. I know you could be admin and I'm willing to give you a shot; but I feel like others are going to want to say something so I'll leave this open for a day or two before making a decision.
This whole thing is a travesty.

For starters, Pillz is obviously the sexiest.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2012, 01:25:00 AM »

Offline Tictactoe360

« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2012, 03:35:41 PM »
Well you had admin the first few days and didn't use it properly; so only if you use admin sparingly and borderline tell no-one you're admin for a while; you know I barely use my admin at all unless there's a hacker or micspammer. Because you'd be trial admin I wouldn't want you issuing out serious commands but instead reporting steamID's to me and the such. You'd have to follow the rules 100% and play ZPS more than anything else, and so on and so forth.

No raging and rejoining either, I feel you should know what would be unacceptable and if too many issues arise with players or other admins I'll have to take it away. I know you could be admin and I'm willing to give you a shot; but I feel like others are going to want to say something so I'll leave this open for a day or two before making a decision.

I assume in cases where they are clearly hacking though, I should place a ban on them and post a video so that it is clear to all other admins?

As well, I'll no longer assist doors in their horrific slaughtering of Humans.

Offline Sejo Mino

« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2012, 03:49:18 PM »
I will have to agree with pillz on the No Raging and Rejoining. I was trying to bring this issue up with pillz a couple of days ago but i forgot your name. So right now i will sit at a 1 because we need admins.

Offline Tictactoe360

« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2012, 03:51:45 PM »
I will have to agree with pillz on the No Raging and Rejoining. I was trying to bring this issue up with pillz a couple of days ago but i forgot your name. So right now i will sit at a 1 because we need admins.

When you guys say no raging and rejoining, are you talking about my panic Disconnect and rejoin? Because I always play as the Zombie once I get back in, unless I was last person alive.

Either way, if you guys want me to stop, I'll swap my Retry bind with Kill

Offline Pillz

« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2012, 12:22:42 AM »
Approved; be good and treat your privilege good. I'll add you in a bit later, now you best be populating ZPS all day everyday.
This whole thing is a travesty.

For starters, Pillz is obviously the sexiest.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2012, 12:22:42 AM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal