Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Ban Appeal - Sleazy  (Read 862 times)

Offline Sleazy

Ban Appeal - Sleazy
« on: August 14, 2012, 06:50:42 PM »
Who were you banned by: Tendovvi

Why were you banned: rdm n leave

What server where you banned from: ConjointGaming TTT | Customized

What date and/or time around were you banned: 08-12-12 15:41

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:42215247

Your in game name: Sleazy

Link to your steam page: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198044696223

Additional comments: Sunday I got banned because I killed a Traitor as Traitor. But it was so:
I aimed already on his head before the round began. I said to myself: If I'm a Traitor now, ill
shoot him down! So I waited till 1 second after the round began. I looked in the left corner and as it
said that I'm a Traitor I didn't realize that he is a Traitor too. So I shot. At the end of the round everyone
began to talk about me. So i blamed me and went offline to make a new name because I have known
that they don't like me anymore. As I came back with Robert I got banned for "rdm n leave" for 1 week. After
talking with Tendovvi he gave me the advice that I can do a Ban Appeal. I really didn't know that
its forbidden to leave when I made something wrong. I'm very very very sorry for that and hope that
I get unbanned. I'm banned for 2 days already and I learned my lesson that I have to look before I
do something. I hope really that you remove the ban because its my last week in the holidays and its
my favorite Server! I want to play active for the rest of the week again because I have next week
school again and then I cant play very much. I hope really that you have a heart for me.  Meme8

Hopefully regards,
Sleazy.

Offline Cadaver

Re: Ban Appeal - Sleazy
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2012, 07:22:52 PM »
RDM - under the rules, Section V, item 6: Kill a Traitor as Traitor.   By your own admission, you killed your fellow traitor.  You then left the game.  RDM+Leave. 

Something tells me you do not know the rules, and got bit because of the lack of knowledge.

TTT is a "follow the rules closely" type of game.  Please read the rules (found in the Forum, under the Rules section in the top menu, and by !motd on the TTT server.)

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2012, 07:22:52 PM »

Offline TowerSheep

« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2012, 07:39:05 PM »
It's tendovvi's call. This doesn't seem like a troll so if Tendovvi wants to remove the ban he can, if not it stays.

by Kwaurtz

Offline Tendovvi

« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2012, 07:47:53 PM »
Yeah this guys been in my friends for a while, read the rules and next time if you know youve rdmed, do NOT leave before you receive your punishment.

Unbanned.
TGOD
Doll023: ur from finland? thats in ireland right?
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Blazyd: why do you accept random friend invites from fans you've never met
Blazyd: Your friends list is packed
Blazyd: packed as hillary clintons ass

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2012, 07:47:53 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal