Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Opinions of the Death Penalty  (Read 15598 times)

Offline Leetgrain

Re: Opinions of the Death Penalty
« Reply #30 on: July 27, 2012, 10:33:44 AM »

...Hair Sluts the only one who isn't being retarded.

Do you guys forgot this?

Oh my god I feel ashamed for laughing so hard xD

Quote from: Inject OH 4
The whole point of CG is ruined if no one post.
I know what you would do you would hump the shit out of that car, then you would get run over  :D
Quote from: Inject OH 4
It's an ulgy dem file.
And you're do not look any thicker. I've had Creaps.

Offline Inject OH 4

« Reply #31 on: July 27, 2012, 10:43:17 AM »

...Hair Sluts the only one who isn't being retarded.

Do you guys forgot this?

Oh my god I feel ashamed for laughing so hard xD
Ok Ok, poor choice of wording and sentence structure. I know that was a epic fail, but you know what I was going for lol.
Quote from:  Winston
We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender.
Quote from:  Zombie
Valuve Admin Steve: If not we at valve can act as a "guardian gateway".
Valuve Admin Steve: I will be your daddy.
Looking for graphic artist, Photoshopers, and other graphic related people. Hit me a PM if you can help!

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #31 on: July 27, 2012, 10:43:17 AM »

Offline WR_

« Reply #32 on: July 27, 2012, 11:47:17 AM »
Death to the rapists and Anders Behring Breivik !  quagmire

Offline Coreybush11

« Reply #33 on: July 27, 2012, 12:18:30 PM »
Using money to keep them alive as a life sentence probably wouldn't be an issue too much if the jails weren't overcrowded with stoners and petty thieves in jail for years.

Offline Pancake Of Doom

« Reply #34 on: July 27, 2012, 02:40:28 PM »
Oh my god. Hair Slut I love you.

Hair Sluts the only one who isn't being retarded.

Do you guys forgot this?

Death or Life In Prison. you all Keep saying how awesome it is to keep then in jail, but you forget that cost money.

Now you have to also remember (not in America) that life in Prison can be 25 years, depending on the country. It's 90 something in America I believe.  Which is fine for America I suppose. Jails/Prison are VERY expensive to run and having so many of them is quit a burden.

I'm unsure of my opinion and it's defiantly not something you can decide like a snap of the finger but interesting none the less.

Well there's more to it than just the fact that it costs money Inject.

Offline Cortez (Mr. T. FOO!)

« Reply #35 on: July 27, 2012, 03:01:14 PM »
Take in mind that an average person spends 15 years on death row in prison before being executed. Around a quarter of people put on death row die from natural causes.

My source is wiki but it's all cited.

« Last Edit: July 27, 2012, 03:06:08 PM by Cortez (Mr. T. FOO!) »
Does this look like a ball field to you sucka? This is a sandbox. For making sandcastles.

Post Count
A Novel by Inject OH 4
Conjoint Gaming
"You thought a Human Centipede was bad, wait till you get a load of us."
Bears, beer and bitches. That's everyone's motto.
Quote from: some guy on PC gamer
First of all, books were all but dead until tablets rejuvenated the industry
Quote from: Blazyd
Cortez I'm actually on black tar heroin fyi
Only been in it once didn't really pay attention to the staff, I think their was an eatable thong... but that may have been a totally different store, ANYWAYS... lol.
The plunger could simply be out of view, the pants + it's location behind the toilet may hide it... Or it's a fraud and we need to take down the system with out golden axes while destroying the rest of the demon-spawn so that we may live in a utopia.

Offline Jorgen

« Reply #36 on: July 27, 2012, 06:23:09 PM »
why don't we take all the crazy people and deport them to a country that we are going to invade, give them their own rifle and let them do what they want. No money wasted on war and no lifes of value lost.

troll solution.

Offline Napoleon BonaPARTY

« Reply #37 on: July 27, 2012, 06:58:23 PM »
I'd get behind the idea of a penal legion. It's probably a dumb idea but still
ha ha I made a signature

Offline Hair Slut

« Reply #38 on: July 27, 2012, 07:04:14 PM »
except penal legions would imply theyre away from normal people, and another continent just isnt enough for a criminal to not want to run away.

Offline Inject OH 4

« Reply #39 on: July 27, 2012, 07:52:58 PM »

Do you guys forgot this?

Death or Life In Prison. you all Keep saying how awesome it is to keep then in jail, but you forget that cost money.

Now you have to also remember (not in America) that life in Prison can be 25 years, depending on the country. It's 90 something in America I believe.  Which is fine for America I suppose. Jails/Prison are VERY expensive to run and having so many of them is quit a burden.

I'm unsure of my opinion and it's defiantly not something you can decide like a snap of the finger but interesting none the less.

Well there's more to it than just the fact that it costs money Inject.
Obviously, however that can't be ignored as a factor.
We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender.
Looking for graphic artist, Photoshopers, and other graphic related people. Hit me a PM if you can help!

Offline Old Crow

« Reply #40 on: July 27, 2012, 08:06:04 PM »
On average its something over 30,000 dollars to keep people in prison. Also Inject life in prison is defined by the judge, usually the minimum is 15 I believe, and its up to the judge after that minimum for what parole rights you have, so you could be paroled after 15 years, or 20 years, or never, depending on what you did
I've proved people wrong on so many occasioans

Oh wow I do.Its because. I'm really active on the forum.

3 Days isn't log

Offline Inject OH 4

« Reply #41 on: July 27, 2012, 10:25:42 PM »
On average its something over 30,000 dollars to keep people in prison. Also Inject life in prison is defined by the judge, usually the minimum is 15 I believe, and its up to the judge after that minimum for what parole rights you have, so you could be paroled after 15 years, or 20 years, or never, depending on what you did
or 90

Offline Old Crow

« Reply #42 on: July 27, 2012, 10:34:12 PM »
or 90

That's the point is it not? Life can be 15 years, or it can be Jerry Sandusky aka 250 years
I've proved people wrong on so many occasioans

Oh wow I do.Its because. I'm really active on the forum.

3 Days isn't log

Offline stewieisevil

« Reply #43 on: July 27, 2012, 11:24:26 PM »
keeping him in prison for life costs money, and that money comes from honest tax payers, so yeah i think people who have done grave offenses against society(mass shootings, rape, etc.) should simply be put down, no way they can be reformed into someone good again.

Do you guys forgot this?

the thing is it actually costs more for the death sentence in america, when a person is sentenced to death they get 4 or 5 appeals. those appeals cost more than keeping a person in prison for 100 years by a long shot. at least in america i don't know government procedure in other countries

Offline Pancake Of Doom

« Reply #44 on: July 27, 2012, 11:55:23 PM »
The government pays for the appeals? Or the convicted? Because I don't give a shit if they have to pay.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #44 on: July 27, 2012, 11:55:23 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal