Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: I am giving up admin  (Read 4856 times)

Offline Wholegrain

Re: I am giving up admin
« Reply #15 on: July 17, 2012, 07:28:40 PM »
That was quick.
(Not trying to sound like a dick btw)

we are very unfriendly towards new members at times.  That being a personal observation and opinion.  Also being a female in CG is hard and generally the turn over rate is generally faster in ratio to male admins.  If you give it a chance maybe even just play around and be on the forums I am sure everyone will take a strong liking to you.  Wish for the best with IRL stuff and hope to continue to see you around.

We aren't talking about Members we are talking Admins Wholegrain and admins should expect criticism.

Although I don't believe you should resign so early without giving admin a real chance cause I'm sure once you have gotten use to it you would have come to enjoy it, but you shouldn't let yourself be forced into something you don't want to do.

That was quick.
(Not trying to sound like a dick btw)

we are very unfriendly towards new members at times.  That being a personal observation and opinion.  Also being a female in CG is hard and generally the turn over rate is generally faster in ratio to male admins.  If you give it a chance maybe even just play around and be on the forums I am sure everyone will take a strong liking to you.  Wish for the best with IRL stuff and hope to continue to see you around.

We aren't talking about Members we are talking Admins Wholegrain and admins should expect criticism.

Although I don't believe you should resign so early without giving admin a real chance cause I'm sure once you have gotten use to it you would have come to enjoy it, but you shouldn't let yourself be forced into something you don't want to do.

Although I do see your point, we should maybe welcome them to the forums BEFORE criticizing them?

Offline Pillz

« Reply #16 on: July 17, 2012, 07:32:38 PM »
Being an Admin on ZPS is no hard task at all; I won't treat this as an official resignation until I've talked to her about it. If she truly wants to resign and simply play on the server, so be it. She's not really talking about IRL stress Jorgen, she meant all the hell she's been going through since she applied and all the random negativity towards her; she feels like me and Multi don't like her because of it and that's very untrue. I'm also not worried about her extra admin using because when I started out I was doing the same things, except much worse. Eight months later I was head admin, things just take time; it may seem stressful at first but sooner or later it feels all the same. We shouldn't of acted like it was such a problem, and I highly doubt going under cover to spy on her made her feel any more comfortable.
This whole thing is a travesty.

For starters, Pillz is obviously the sexiest.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #16 on: July 17, 2012, 07:32:38 PM »

Offline Jorgen

« Reply #17 on: July 17, 2012, 08:50:13 PM »
Understandable, what happened on the admin application is something that should never happen, but lets not discuss that here. Talk to her and then if she truly wishes to resign ask her to make a real admin resignation in the admin resignation part of the forums.

I am at this moment going to lock this thread because it is not really off any real use, other than opening up for a new thread with shit tons of bullocks.

Offline Inject OH 4

« Reply #18 on: July 20, 2012, 03:38:55 AM »
I recommend you instead of quieting add make a Time Away Thread, if you think admining would be too stressful right now, rather then giving up completely as I'm sure you'd fine you're a good admin.

Won't know if you quit before you start :O

And If you think I was hating on you I honest to god, have nothing agenst you so I'm sorry if that's what you thought Seriously, my Sincerest apology if it appeared I disliked you.

I do not dislike you at all!

Don't give up :(
Quote from:  Winston
We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender.
Quote from:  Zombie
Valuve Admin Steve: If not we at valve can act as a "guardian gateway".
Valuve Admin Steve: I will be your daddy.
Looking for graphic artist, Photoshopers, and other graphic related people. Hit me a PM if you can help!

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #18 on: July 20, 2012, 03:38:55 AM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal