Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: I am giving up admin  (Read 4855 times)

Offline Allie The Outcast

I am giving up admin
« on: July 17, 2012, 05:50:22 AM »
Sorry about doing this so soon after that last insane thread, but ive been going through a lot of stress, and people have been complaining about how i have been doing.  I'm losing friends, Multigrain giving me a hard time, exct. so i am now just a standard Cg member
9:38 PM - Allie The Outcast IS A FUCKIN HACKER
9:38 PM - Allie The Outcast turns aimbot on
9:39 PM - Allie The Outcast turns around in 0.1 seconds and shoots slenderman right in the fuckin head
9:40 PM - Allie The Outcast: HAHAHA IM SOOO F**KING FACEBOOKING THAT
9:40 PM - Kser|Adam: lol?
9:40 PM - Allie The Outcast: hell yea!
9:41 PM - Kser|Adam: u have facebook?
9:41 PM - Allie The Outcast: Noo i have myspace
9:41 PM - Kser|Adam: seriously??
9:41 PM - Allie The Outcast: lol no.
-------------------------------------------------
Xenn: Later butt meow
AllieTheOutcast: maybe deserve
AllieTheOutcast: one <3
AllieTheOutcast: :3
Xenn: One wat?
AllieTheOutcast: one heat
AllieTheOutcast: <3
AllieTheOutcast: heart*
Xenn: Yay
Xenn: And you deserve a peanus
Xenn: B=====D
Xenn: Bye bye berch

Offline Waffuls the Huntress

Re: I am giving up admin
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2012, 06:08:34 AM »
What?

I have to admit being admin is tough, and a lot of people are going to dislike you, but so soon? You're still so new.. :(

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2012, 06:08:34 AM »

Offline caboose74

« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2012, 06:12:34 AM »
give you time before leaving you fonction :)

Offline caboose74

« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2012, 06:16:13 AM »
also you should deal with you own decision on the server if there's a problem they could just complain about it in the forum to fix it , i dont think you should stress  Meme12

Offline Multigrain

« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2012, 06:24:25 AM »
Please give it a second shot Allie, you are most capable of filling the role of admin on the server, just need to stop listening to the requests of those people in-game for you to do stuff.

Offline stewieisevil

« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2012, 06:24:56 AM »
if people complain because of you doing your job tell them to fuck off ( nicer than that). they are not the admin you are, there is a reason you are people trusted you enough with power to let you be admin. and believe me you will feel less stressed after you tell some asshole complaining about his punishment to fuck off ( again try to be nicer but its not really necessarily) 

Offline Sammy

« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2012, 06:31:27 AM »
Sorry about doing this so soon after that last insane thread, but ive been going through a lot of stress, and people have been complaining about how i have been doing.  I'm losing friends, Multigrain giving me a hard time, exct. so i am now just a standard Cg member

Stick it out, just because you're new and trolls hate admins doesn't mean you're a bad one. You're undoubtedly capable of doing this, and you always get kids who hate you because you do your job, it's the same for all of us. Trust me the regulars on the server and people with common decency will like you and respect you.
Its a fact...

Dick Figures Movie! :) http://ykr.be/1p9g102w6a

Offline Pillz

« Reply #7 on: July 17, 2012, 05:21:03 PM »
I haven't even had the chance to brief allie yet, things have been so chaotic on the forums and IRL. Her thread already threw her off and made her feel hated, and having multigrain spying on her and reporting her errors doesn't make her feel any better.

She might of slapped herself a few times and timebombed a few people that asked for it; but so did I. I often still do as ZPS can be very lax and nobody really cares on deathruns as zombies aren't doing anything. I will talk to allie as soon as I can, being admin isn't and shouldn't be this stressful. There are times you can goof off and there are times you can't.

Just don't think CG is always like this, were sorry, things will get better soon. We could really use your help but if you don't want to I understand.
This whole thing is a travesty.

For starters, Pillz is obviously the sexiest.

Offline Dinomoto

« Reply #8 on: July 17, 2012, 05:30:33 PM »
That was quick.
(Not trying to sound like a dick btw)
Phim Bogason

Offline Jorgen

« Reply #9 on: July 17, 2012, 05:58:44 PM »
Wrong part of the forum. (not trying to be a dick or anything)

I am not trying to be a dick at all, but in all honesty if you can't handle ZPS administration then I would give up trying to be admin for atleast a while until you have fixed things IRL and you are more relaxed.

Offline TowerSheep

« Reply #10 on: July 17, 2012, 06:07:40 PM »
You are hated and should know it.

Wait... I actually have nothing against you. Can you do something that I can hate?

by Kwaurtz

Offline Doc. Mentalist S.

« Reply #11 on: July 17, 2012, 06:34:58 PM »
I did suggest to one other admin about giving an extra day, after witnessing.

I knew about what was happening and did tried to ignore them, problem being that I should have confronted you. Shouldn't have blamed you since you were faced with a lot of stress and such.

Something tells me that I had something to do about. Probably because i too gave you a bad time, and never had a real confrontation. Feeling a bit of guilt, to whatever I did, I'm sorry.

As well as me not being a good example to other admins. Might have been when I sparked some problems when I muting/kicking people and with the sudden increase in player appearance.

Things were a lot easier with less people. You're just going to have to adapt to it as most of us did.
If you do re-consider, that'd be great, but not up to any of us to say that you should.

Offline Dinomoto

« Reply #12 on: July 17, 2012, 06:37:46 PM »
You are hated and should know it.

Wait... I actually have nothing against you. Can you do something that I can hate?

You forgot the bracket part about not trying to be a dick.

(Though I already know you didn't forget and had no intention too)
Phim Bogason

Offline Wholegrain

« Reply #13 on: July 17, 2012, 06:45:05 PM »
That was quick.

we are very unfriendly towards new members at times.  That being a personal observation and opinion.  Also being a female in CG is hard and generally the turn over rate is generally faster in ratio to male admins.  If you give it a chance maybe even just play around and be on the forums I am sure everyone will take a strong liking to you.  Wish for the best with IRL stuff and hope to continue to see you around.

Offline Liam Neeson

« Reply #14 on: July 17, 2012, 07:15:40 PM »
That was quick.

we are very unfriendly towards new members at times.  That being a personal observation and opinion.  Also being a female in CG is hard and generally the turn over rate is generally faster in ratio to male admins.  If you give it a chance maybe even just play around and be on the forums I am sure everyone will take a strong liking to you.  Wish for the best with IRL stuff and hope to continue to see you around.

We aren't talking about Members we are talking Admins Wholegrain and admins should expect criticism.

Although I don't believe you should resign so early without giving admin a real chance cause I'm sure once you have gotten use to it you would have come to enjoy it, but you shouldn't let yourself be forced into something you don't want to do.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #14 on: July 17, 2012, 07:15:40 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal