Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Pills - To Cure or not to cure?  (Read 7976 times)

Offline Dinomoto

Re: Pills - To Cure or not to cure?
« Reply #15 on: July 16, 2012, 02:07:33 AM »
Web, that picture is cute. That is all.
Phim Bogason

Offline [ZPS] WEB

« Reply #16 on: July 16, 2012, 02:10:28 AM »
10% Reg

Thanks Dinomoto!

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #16 on: July 16, 2012, 02:10:28 AM »

Offline Pillz

« Reply #17 on: July 16, 2012, 02:00:23 PM »
10% Reg

Thanks Dinomoto!

Well, 1/20 is the chance for a normal zombie to infect when it's at 5 percent, and it's 1/10 when it's 10 percent, of course. So, both make it rare for a normal zombie to infect people but I just don't want it happening much at all. I'd start with the 5% I guess and if it felt underpowered I'd bump it up to 10%. I doubt anyone would notice though, because when the infection rate was normal at first people were still complaining it was too high. I don't like cure either way though. :D
This whole thing is a travesty.

For starters, Pillz is obviously the sexiest.

Offline [ZPS] WEB

« Reply #18 on: July 16, 2012, 03:12:11 PM »
Well, 1/20 is the chance for a normal zombie to infect when it's at 5 percent, and it's 1/10 when it's 10 percent, of course. So, both make it rare for a normal zombie to infect people but I just don't want it happening much at all. I'd start with the 5% I guess and if it felt underpowered I'd bump it up to 10%. I doubt anyone would notice though, because when the infection rate was normal at first people were still complaining it was too high. I don't like cure either way though. :D

Okay, I approve then.

Offline JaY1919

« Reply #19 on: July 16, 2012, 05:39:30 PM »
ya I think making reg zombies have the ability to infect makes them a lil funner to play so maybe people wont rage as zombies as much. But it would be pretty hard for humans to win without any cure. Most maps are already pretty difficult when everybody just does there own thing and doesn't play as a team, which is majority of the time. I think it would be interesting to make pills like 20% instant kill, 20% drugged, 50% cured, 10% they just give u reg health. That way its kind of a gamble if you want to risk taking them after getting hit

Offline Zombies

« Reply #20 on: July 18, 2012, 07:10:18 PM »
Well infection rate 100% is a infection of one hit of every zombie u only have 1 min to find pills oryou turn witch is good for sneak attacks

Offline Kingtrue

« Reply #21 on: July 18, 2012, 08:52:45 PM »
I am willing to try normal zombies have infection too. 30% - White / 10% - Reg??? No cure!

This I would be up for, but was thinking 20% whitey, 5% regular zombie. We'd just need a plugin to make this work.

+1 This
Nyah.

Offline Doc. Mentalist S.

« Reply #22 on: July 20, 2012, 06:23:24 PM »
Infection rate is 10% already. As i seen it in the past week, and aside from the excessive deathruns, it's already balanced.

Now instead of just one zombie(Carrier) having a chance of infecting, you now have a server full of zombies that also have a chance of infecting you. It just adds up to an increase in small variables. You may not see a lot of difference but, honestly it does in perspective of how survivors would have to do to avoid getting close to zombies.

Offline SgtMajor_Artyom

« Reply #23 on: August 08, 2012, 03:51:02 PM »
Maybe instead of a cure the pills would delay the infection?

Offline Pillz

« Reply #24 on: August 08, 2012, 04:01:19 PM »
Meh, why delay the inevitable. Interesting idea though, I just feel like the minute or two it gives you is long enough, to add another 30 seconds or so would just feel annoying for zombies, and while were not aiming for realism it still wouldn't make too much sense. It heals your wounds already but curing/delaying infection?

There's no fair way to cure infection as far as I'm concerned, until all zombies have a chance to infect at least.
This whole thing is a travesty.

For starters, Pillz is obviously the sexiest.

Offline Sejo Mino

« Reply #25 on: August 09, 2012, 04:25:16 PM »
i seen some mapz where humanz won as a infected. I think that the cure is kinda bad though. on some mapz playerz have recognized were u can find pillz at all the time. Then zombiez will have a hard time trying to get and killz.

XP

Offline Cortez (Mr. T. FOO!)

« Reply #26 on: August 09, 2012, 06:38:55 PM »
i seen some mapz where humanz won as a infected. I think that the cure is kinda bad though. on some mapz playerz have recognized were u can find pillz at all the time. Then zombiez will have a hard time trying to get and killz.
XP

Meme11
Does this look like a ball field to you sucka? This is a sandbox. For making sandcastles.

Post Count
A Novel by Inject OH 4
Conjoint Gaming
"You thought a Human Centipede was bad, wait till you get a load of us."
Bears, beer and bitches. That's everyone's motto.
Quote from: some guy on PC gamer
First of all, books were all but dead until tablets rejuvenated the industry
Quote from: Blazyd
Cortez I'm actually on black tar heroin fyi
Only been in it once didn't really pay attention to the staff, I think their was an eatable thong... but that may have been a totally different store, ANYWAYS... lol.
The plunger could simply be out of view, the pants + it's location behind the toilet may hide it... Or it's a fraud and we need to take down the system with out golden axes while destroying the rest of the demon-spawn so that we may live in a utopia.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #26 on: August 09, 2012, 06:38:55 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal