Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Core Complex v1  (Read 2594 times)

Offline WallaceWM

Core Complex v1
« on: June 22, 2012, 02:14:23 PM »
Hello guys!
Core Complex is finally completed and already for download :)

http://gamebanana.com/zps/maps/166710

Enjoy and have fun!
 Any bugs, issues please leave a comment/suggestion below.

Thank you ^^

Offline Pillz

Re: Core Complex v1
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2012, 02:49:48 PM »
Excellent timing; our server just went back online. I just finished uploading all our old maps and this one too, can't wait to try it!
This whole thing is a travesty.

For starters, Pillz is obviously the sexiest.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2012, 02:49:48 PM »

Offline Doc. Mentalist S.

« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2012, 03:58:39 AM »
Map needs to be tweaked out a bit. Particularly:

The warehouse where 1(One) survivor has to stay behind while the other survivors get to the 2nd floor, and the entrance in front of the booth being closed, closes down too fast/soon, maybe have 5seconds before it completely shuts, else they would have to panic and suffer some door phys damage.

The tunnel  where you have to plant c4s, The zombie spawn is completely dark. add some lighting in all of the zombie spawns if possible, some players have trouble increasing their brightness levels.

It's a good map and very long, as well as creative in solving certain puzzles.  ie moving the dumpster.

Offline Blackllama

« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2012, 04:03:47 AM »

The warehouse where 1(One) survivor has to stay behind while the other survivors get to the 2nd floor, and the entrance in front of the booth being closed, closes down too fast/soon, maybe have 5seconds before it completely shuts, else they would have to panic and suffer some door phys damage.

The tunnel  where you have to plant c4s, The zombie spawn is completely dark. add some lighting in all of the zombie spawns if possible, some players have trouble increasing their brightness levels.

It's a good map and very long, as well as creative in solving certain puzzles.  ie moving the dumpster.
I was one of the zombies trapped in the pitch black spawn, kept smashing all the walls but never got out ._.

Offline WallaceWM

« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2012, 09:00:27 PM »

Hummm good, good.. i was thinking the same. The big warehouse has a difficult obj. I will make a other better version soon. Thanks for your suggestion !! :)

Offline Tendovvi

« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2012, 09:23:36 PM »
TABAJARA! :D
TGOD
Doll023: ur from finland? thats in ireland right?
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Blazyd: why do you accept random friend invites from fans you've never met
Blazyd: Your friends list is packed
Blazyd: packed as hillary clintons ass

Offline WallaceWM

« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2012, 10:40:54 PM »
Hey ! Yeah, that's me! ^^
Who're you? :)

Offline Dubnub

« Reply #7 on: June 29, 2012, 11:16:03 PM »

Oh you're the guy who makes the ZPS maps, I know you from SammysZPS, Probably the same place Tend knows you from.

Anyway the map looks pretty sweet but then again the majority of your maps do, Keep up the good work  :)

Offline WallaceWM

« Reply #8 on: June 30, 2012, 01:07:02 AM »

Oh you're the guy who makes the ZPS maps, I know you from SammysZPS, Probably the same place Tend knows you from.

Anyway the map looks pretty sweet but then again the majority of your maps do, Keep up the good work  :)

Hey thanks ! :D
Okay, i will do my best.

Offline JaY1919

« Reply #9 on: July 01, 2012, 12:47:52 AM »
Ya I'm liking the map so far. a bit challenging but fun

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #9 on: July 01, 2012, 12:47:52 AM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal