Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: What goes on ZPS...  (Read 2623 times)

Offline Doc. Mentalist S.

What goes on ZPS...
« on: May 26, 2012, 11:35:17 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KGW4VJyNBZM" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KGW4VJyNBZM</a>

Stays on ZPS

EDIT: Not to make it seem as if this is breaking rule #21

Quote from: Cadaver
21)   Sexism of any kind is strictly forbidden here. Homophobia is strictly forbidden here, and is considered sexism.

No one is against any kind of sexual orientations. It was all a play of satire. And we are open to the gay community.  <3
« Last Edit: May 27, 2012, 04:42:05 AM by Doc. Mentalist S. »

Offline Sprite

Re: What goes on ZPS...
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2012, 12:31:56 AM »

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2012, 12:31:56 AM »

Offline HeartlessSora1234

« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2012, 01:34:04 AM »
What happens* lol.gif
"There is always Light. You just have to find it."

Offline Pillz

« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2012, 02:31:15 AM »
I usually scream at people once conversations go on like these two let them; it's always fun when people come into our server and start debates on gaybuttsex and whatnot. That's usually when I turn the mic volume down and throw some music on, but this made me think the server was back up and it still isn't Q_Q.

I wanna throw up an armory video or two; and I have some awesome recordings I'd just have to sort through them and figure out a way to get them to youtube.
This whole thing is a travesty.

For starters, Pillz is obviously the sexiest.

« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2012, 04:37:49 AM »
I usually scream at people once conversations go on like these two let them; it's always fun when people come into our server and start debates on gaybuttsex and whatnot. That's usually when I turn the mic volume down and throw some music on, but this made me think the server was back up and it still isn't Q_Q.

I wanna throw up an armory video or two; and I have some awesome recordings I'd just have to sort through them and figure out a way to get them to youtube.

Record by demo using source recorder > Get fraps > Replay those demos and record using Fraps >
Use Sony Vegas/Adobe Premier/Windows Live Movie Maker/ Or anything related > Edit/compile > Publish onto youtube.

All takes like 1-2 hours( 1+ hours uploading). Unless you have like tons of them and are unsure which to put up. (Guessing that your recordings have taken up tons of memory space) But yea better to make up your mind now, put up on youtube and delete the raw material to free up some space while letting youtube worry about the high memory usage.

Offline Blackllama

« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2012, 06:16:01 AM »

Record by demo using source recorder > Get fraps > Replay those demos and record using Fraps >
Use Sony Vegas/Adobe Premier/Windows Live Movie Maker/ Or anything related > Edit/compile > Publish onto youtube.

All takes like 1-2 hours( 1+ hours uploading). Unless you have like tons of them and are unsure which to put up. (Guessing that your recordings have taken up tons of memory space) But yea better to make up your mind now, put up on youtube and delete the raw material to free up some space while letting youtube worry about the high memory usage.
Problem with demos is that they don't record your own voice :/ other then that they're fantastic.

« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2012, 06:42:26 AM »
Problem with demos is that they don't record your own voice :/ other then that they're fantastic.

In Console
voice_loopback 1                 /--  Will allow you to hear yourself when you hold down your mic --/

There's a video to help those who are lazy. (also has additional helpful commands)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hPXDS8iyneM&feature=related

Offline Blackllama

« Reply #7 on: May 27, 2012, 08:26:46 AM »

In Console
voice_loopback 1                 /--  Will allow you to hear yourself when you hold down your mic --/

There's a video to help those who are lazy. (also has additional helpful commands)
I've known about that command for such a long time.  Why the fuck did I never put this together.  Thanks :D

Offline Pillz

« Reply #8 on: May 27, 2012, 01:58:23 PM »

In Console

I've known about that command for such a long time.  Why the fuck did I never put this together.  Thanks :D

Yeah but Voice loopback doesn't work well unless I have headphones on; which I'd need to find, but I don't talk that often in my videos cause I know it's off.
This whole thing is a travesty.

For starters, Pillz is obviously the sexiest.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #8 on: May 27, 2012, 01:58:23 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal