Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: PLZ add some new maps to the server! LINK INCLUDED  (Read 1630 times)

Offline JaY1919

PLZ add some new maps to the server! LINK INCLUDED
« on: May 11, 2012, 07:38:30 AM »
Hey I was hoping we could get some new maps on the zp server... here's a bunch of them http://ratzps.com/ratboy601/zps/maps/    plz add zpo_buses_from_hell_fix2.bsp.bz2 and the silent hill map could b cool..
I also have a updated version of Redqueen that I will upload if you will put it on the server.. it has a lot of fixed which make it much better then b2. Let me kno! thx

Offline Pillz

Re: PLZ add some new maps to the server! LINK INCLUDED
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2012, 11:57:43 AM »
Yeah feel free to post any links of maps you have and I'll see if they're worth keeping. I've heard a lot of the bus map so I'll add that later today. The RQ update too, but we've tried silent hill before, if it's the one hat starts on the boat, but we've been cutting down on maps so I won't add too any. So try to post the best of the best :D

Also we have a map suggestion thread for ZPS so if you could post the links there I'd be a bit happier, ya know, organization and shit.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2012, 12:41:48 PM by Pillz »
This whole thing is a travesty.

For starters, Pillz is obviously the sexiest.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2012, 11:57:43 AM »

Offline Zombies

« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2012, 03:03:28 PM »
You guys should add new maps so we can have fun everyday  trollface

Offline Doc. Mentalist S.

« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2012, 05:21:33 PM »
Talked to Wholegrain and if he could send me his entire ZPS map folder for me to test out.
Which would be when he gets back Somewhere near the end of the month. Patience is a virtue.
I'm really looking forward to playing zpo_drope_v3 and any others in his map folders.

Offline Dinomoto

« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2012, 06:18:35 PM »
What about van dodgeball?
Phim Bogason

Offline Pillz

« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2012, 09:44:09 PM »
What about van dodgeball?

We had that on the server when it first went back up but I really don't know if I should keep it or not. Everyone just team kills over and over; but if anyone has ANY maps they'd like to see on the server please let me know.

I look on Gamebanana for releases and whatnot; but it's the players who visit many different servers that have maps we don't. So if we're missing something other servers have, let me know.
This whole thing is a travesty.

For starters, Pillz is obviously the sexiest.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2012, 09:44:09 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal