Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Play more ZPS please?  (Read 3327 times)

Offline Sammy

Re: Play more ZPS please?
« Reply #15 on: April 09, 2012, 06:47:35 AM »
I been playing all day today! Sometime I will go on the server when noone is one and wait 15 minutes but still noone would come one and play :( until today :D

Its all about timing... take into consideration the nationalities of the majority of players and then start playing at evening in their time zone... :)
Its a fact...

Dick Figures Movie! :) http://ykr.be/1p9g102w6a

Offline Pillz

« Reply #16 on: April 09, 2012, 01:43:03 PM »
ZPS is weird, because it's basically a well known underground mod, to put simply.. People from hundresds of ountries play, but only a few six hundred or more play at one time. The server is most easily populated from 12pm-5pm EST, I've noticed. It becomes harder as night comes on but I've filled servers at 2am in the morning with foriegners..

Best maps to populate with when alone:
zpl_armory2
zps_cinema
zps_smashcannonz
zpo_shreddingfield
any deathrun

You can essentially go afk for 30 minutes on any of these and usually one to four people join. Armory is the best though, you just have to make sure any players tat join don't leave immediately because you're afk and nobody joins. Some people patiently wait for more joiners, preferring emptier servers.

there's just something about armory that attracts players, I'm almost certain that the erver being on armory makes it higher in the server list when they're looking for a server to join. I think this because we get SOO MANY first timers on armory it's retarded. If you ask them why they picked our server, they either have no idea or say it was one of the first ones. Even when I was the only person in the server I've gotten new people like that.

so while most of you hate armory, maybe you'll understand my love for it a bit more. You also get some nice, quick target practice. :)
This whole thing is a travesty.

For starters, Pillz is obviously the sexiest.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #16 on: April 09, 2012, 01:43:03 PM »

Offline Blackllama

« Reply #17 on: April 09, 2012, 02:20:14 PM »
Maybe we should try using the steam group to spam people with events telling them to pop zps, that or at least spam people on friends list.  Sitting and waiting rarely works.

Offline Spadie

« Reply #18 on: April 09, 2012, 02:37:31 PM »
I stayed in the server for quite some time. Took about 50 minutes of Pyro and I playing 1v1s and exploring maps for anyone else to join. Eventually got it filled up though for a solid hour or two. It's still full i believe but I have to catch some Zs

---
Oh goddammit.

Offline CamperStrike

« Reply #19 on: April 09, 2012, 05:51:42 PM »
All right, now that I fixed my Gmod, I'll give it a try.
Cookies go here?

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #19 on: April 09, 2012, 05:51:42 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal