Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: READ Admin Rank and Requirements  (Read 4771 times)

Offline Zukuto

Re: READ Admin Rank and Requirements
« Reply #15 on: March 07, 2012, 06:53:34 PM »
Requirements for Trial Admin
2. Must have a post count of 20 or higher

Requirement for Regular Admin
3. No post count needed for this rank

Shouldnt they be flipped?

No, you must be a trial admin before you can be regular admin. So in order to be regular admin it's assumed you have at least 20 posts.

Offline Wholegrain

« Reply #16 on: March 07, 2012, 06:58:24 PM »
Requirements for Trial Admin
2. Must have a post count of 20 or higher

Requirement for Regular Admin
3. No post count needed for this rank

Shouldnt they be flipped?

as in 20 to be an admin and the next rank the post count doesn't matter

I am thinking of setting regular admin to at least 50 posts which seems very reasonable if you ask me

Once I get the info to the wiki I am going to make some changes and add a bit more overall to the wiki page

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #16 on: March 07, 2012, 06:58:24 PM »

Offline Pillz

« Reply #17 on: March 07, 2012, 07:21:38 PM »
make trial 30-50 and one at least one month of experience on the server?
This whole thing is a travesty.

For starters, Pillz is obviously the sexiest.

Offline Wholegrain

« Reply #18 on: March 07, 2012, 07:39:36 PM »

That would mean the requirement to apply for admin is bumped higher to 30-50 and for someone starting that is a bit too high. 

Offline Sammy

« Reply #19 on: March 07, 2012, 07:51:41 PM »
I think in terms of the 'veteran admin' title. I mean, I have some of them and not others, I don't have 300+ posts nor when I recieved the title, had I been admin for 4 months, but I am now.

I think post count perhaps should be for trial and regular admins, but perhaps going up to vet admin is pushing it... Personally the head admin in my case asked me to become an admin, and then decided to put me to veteran...

Just saying it should be the head admin who ultimately decides for vets, as they're closest to the person and ultimately know them best (at least in my case)

1.  Will NOT affect your current rank
      - CG RARELY demotes you either stay the same rank, move up, or are removed for being terrible
2.  If it were ONLY head admins that decided than don't you think it would quickly turn into a popularity contest.  I know you are Arbys are good friends and go way back to ZP1 and I can respect that.  However
we are trying to establish a generalized standard for all CG admins.

3.  Just because you fit these requirements if they head admin has a legit reason to not promote you he may do so.  If you believe you are being wrongly kept from a position you may seek to talk to a community
leader on the issue.  (Vent is the best place to find us)

4.  80% of the admins have been here for at least 4 months at this point everyone should probably be vet admin by our current standards.

Vet admin is not a right nor is even having admin.  Veteran admin status is supposed to be more responsibility and more relaxed in keeping it that position.

Ah guess your right, can be easily abused in that sense... either way re-establishing this is good for those who want to apply for admin or a higher position :)
Its a fact...

Dick Figures Movie! :) http://ykr.be/1p9g102w6a

Offline Blackllama

« Reply #20 on: March 07, 2012, 08:48:05 PM »
Uouo

That would mean the requirement to apply for admin is bumped higher to 30-50 and for someone starting that is a bit too high. 
I don't think it would be that bad, if someone has a post per a day of 1 it only really takes about a month to make that.

Offline Multigrain

« Reply #21 on: March 08, 2012, 02:40:08 AM »
Keep them coming I am surprised not more people are posting here which shows that a good few of you really aren't active despite your bullshit answer "I go on the forums but see nothing I want to post about"
I read this thread moment it went up =3, just had nothing to really comment about it.

Offline Smiffy

« Reply #22 on: March 08, 2012, 11:05:06 AM »
Welp also read this yesterday and I'm ok with this.

Offline ??Mystery??

« Reply #23 on: March 08, 2012, 02:27:18 PM »
Welp also read this yesterday and I'm ok with this.

Offline Cadaver

« Reply #24 on: March 08, 2012, 03:09:12 PM »
Wholegrain, please either adjust the Wiki or take this down. I am getting questions about this.  It is confusing the official rules with a wiki rough draft.

Here is the ACTUAL RULES for getting Trail Admin Status:  These are the agreed to rules, recently agreed to by the CL and HA.

These are found in the Admin Application Format: http://www.conjointgaming.com/forum/index.php?topic=8.0

IF YOU DO NOT MEET ALL THE REQUIREMENTS, DO NOT APPLY.

PLEASE CHECK THE STICKY ON WHICH SERVERS ARE TAKING APPLICATIONS. DO NOT APPLY FOR SERVERS NOT TAKING APPLICATIONS.

IF YOU APPLY, AND DO NOT MEET THE REQUIREMENTS, OR APPLY TO SERVERS NOT TAKING APPLICATIONS, YOU WILL BE DENIED, AND CANNOT REAPPLY FOR 3 MONTHS.  IF YOU APPLY AGAIN, WITHOUT MEETING THE REQUIREMENTS, OR BEFORE THE 3 MONTHS, OR TO SERVERS NOT TAKING APPLICATIONS, YOU WILL BE PERMANENTLY DENIED ADMIN.

BASIC QUALIFICATIONS:

20 LEGITIMATE POSTS ON THE FORUM. IF YOU DO NOT HAVE 20+ POSTS, DO NOT APPLY. Use of the forum is a requirement of all Admin.  If you do not check the forums at least once a week, your Admin powers can be removed.

MUST BE AT LEAST 15 YEARS OLD.

MUST HAVE A MINIMUM AVERAGE OF 7.5 HOURS A WEEK, FOR A MONTH, FOR THE SERVER YOU ARE APPLYING FOR. That is 7.5 hours a week, for 4 consecutive weeks.

HAVE AND USE A MICROPHONE.

NO VAC BANS, AND NO BANS FROM OTHER COMMUNITIES, OR CLANS, WITHIN THE LAST 6 MONTHS.

NO CHEATING, HACKING, TROLLING, OR MINGING OTHER COMMUNITIES, OR CLANS, WITHIN THE LAST 6 MONTHS.

NO CHEATING, HACKING, TROLLING, OR MINGING OF ANY CG SERVER AT ANY TIME.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #24 on: March 08, 2012, 03:09:12 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal