Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Kahoks_owns tf2 saxton admin  (Read 924 times)

Offline kahoks_owns

Kahoks_owns tf2 saxton admin
« on: February 11, 2012, 07:17:09 PM »
What server are you applying for: saxton hale tf2 server

Were you recommended by an admin? If so state the name:(=CG=)Inject oh

In game name:kahoks_owns

Link to your steam page: http://steamcommunity.com/actions/Search?K=kahoks_owns&x=15&y=9

Steam ID: 934

Do you have past admin experience: Not on tf2

Why you wish to be admin: I feel I can help out the server because, I'm on a lot and when I'm on admins airnt I feel I can help keep the server clean of rule breakers as people call them now a days. I feel I can help out A LOT.

What are some good qualities you possess: I am not afraid to take actions on a rule breaker no matter if they know me or not. I don't care who they are if they break I rule I will gladly show the door.

What country are you from: United states

Additional notes: I do trade on this server I also do raffles and plan on doing a unusual raffle to get more players in game. When I do raffles there is no buy ins its just a random name from the server who gets the prize. I plan on donating as well.

Offline Cortez (Mr. T. FOO!)

Re: Kahoks_owns tf2 saxton admin
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2012, 07:27:37 PM »
Please follow this format when applying for admin after fitting these basic qualifications:

-MUST HAVE A BARE MINIMUM OF 20 NON-SPAM POSTS ON THE FORUM. We do require our current admins to be active on the forums as well. It lets us know "Hey, I am here, and up to date with you guys". Plus, it's good way to get to know more of the community.  Please do NOT necro posts (post to threads that are "dead," or have not been posted to in the past few weeks.)  Doing so will have consequences, like having your application denied...
Does this look like a ball field to you sucka? This is a sandbox. For making sandcastles.

Post Count
A Novel by Inject OH 4
Conjoint Gaming
"You thought a Human Centipede was bad, wait till you get a load of us."
Bears, beer and bitches. That's everyone's motto.
Quote from: some guy on PC gamer
First of all, books were all but dead until tablets rejuvenated the industry
Quote from: Blazyd
Cortez I'm actually on black tar heroin fyi
Only been in it once didn't really pay attention to the staff, I think their was an eatable thong... but that may have been a totally different store, ANYWAYS... lol.
The plunger could simply be out of view, the pants + it's location behind the toilet may hide it... Or it's a fraud and we need to take down the system with out golden axes while destroying the rest of the demon-spawn so that we may live in a utopia.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2012, 07:27:37 PM »

Offline Waffuls the Huntress

« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2012, 08:52:51 PM »
Why nobody read requirements?

Offline Cadaver

« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2012, 08:58:17 PM »
Hmm.  I am not sure why ppl do not read the requirements.  I will look at them, and rewrite them, soon.

Anyway, get your post count up, no spamming, and no necro.

And take a look at our other servers.   Look around, meet other members, and enjoy.

Locking this one, please reapply no earlier than 2 weeks.

Cadaver

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2012, 08:58:17 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal