Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: help for teh forum??  (Read 1726 times)

Offline mau5_V_

help for teh forum??
« on: February 09, 2012, 11:32:08 AM »
le forums (french for forums) are looking kind of dead to me, from what i can see. my suggestion idk if we can do this or not, but i have seen it on a couple of other servers is that we make some kind of incentive in game for registering, or posting (if we could possibly do that?? idk what you coders can do with what) like what ive seen before has been like a hat/ mask shop and when you registered/ posted or whatever we would do you got like 100 coins or something. i would say that when you register, and hit new posting levels ( i think we have those, like lonewolf, ect. ect.) i think it would make in game a bit more fun, and it might help bring teh forum population up. let me know what ya guys think. like i said this was just an idea and i wont get all butthurt if no one else likes it

Offline Sammy

Re: help for teh forum??
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2012, 11:54:49 AM »
le forums (french for forums) are looking kind of dead to me, from what i can see. my suggestion idk if we can do this or not, but i have seen it on a couple of other servers is that we make some kind of incentive in game for registering, or posting (if we could possibly do that?? idk what you coders can do with what) like what ive seen before has been like a hat/ mask shop and when you registered/ posted or whatever we would do you got like 100 coins or something. i would say that when you register, and hit new posting levels ( i think we have those, like lonewolf, ect. ect.) i think it would make in game a bit more fun, and it might help bring teh forum population up. let me know what ya guys think. like i said this was just an idea and i wont get all butthurt if no one else likes it

Kind of like if you had custom models for the server, the 0wn3d clan for zombie panic v1.0 had this and it gave people incentive to post forums and donate, considering the community is much larger its an idea, but we already tried custom models on the zm server and the coding went wrong... plus everyone who does the coding is really busy usually, so doing it for the community as a whole could take far too long...
Its a fact...

Dick Figures Movie! :) http://ykr.be/1p9g102w6a

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2012, 11:54:49 AM »

Offline mau5_V_

« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2012, 08:07:52 PM »
ok welit was just a suggestion because i would like to see the forums a bit more populated thats all

Offline CamperStrike

« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2012, 08:35:25 PM »
Well, I made a bind a few days ago (which I haven't happened to use yet) which encourages people to visit the website, it was something like "Suggestions? Complaints? Wanna meet the community? Hang out with us at conjointgaming.com", I'll use it in the following days and we'll see if that brings some of the people that play on our TTT server to the forums.
Cookies go here?

Offline Blackllama

« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2012, 09:20:12 PM »
This sounds like it'd be a ton of work for what it's worth, and in TTT looking the same is kind of the point.

Offline Sejo Mino

« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2012, 02:37:04 AM »
Well we tried alot of stuff with the ZM server. Like the Ghosting Through Playerz. It was a disaster. Gunz and Objective itemz fell through the map and random stuff will start flying.

I seen some forumz use the same method. 1 I seen was when the forum had a scavenger hunt that required people 2 go out and look for the stuff and hold a sign next 2 it that said CG. But we need people that are dedicated 2 doing such a task that involves making up stuff for each held event.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2012, 02:37:04 AM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal