Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: changing admin??  (Read 1197 times)

Offline mau5_V_

changing admin??
« on: January 26, 2012, 11:18:22 PM »
so i am putting this here pimply because i do not know where else to put it, i am thinking about stepping down from ttt admin to because an admin on the mc server, simply because i think i could be of much more use on the minecraft server, and due to the fact that we have loads of ttt admins and i end up doing virtually nothing, so i guess im just asking if this is possible please get back to me

Offline Ozborne

Re: changing admin??
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2012, 11:19:38 PM »
It is possible but the minecraft HA has to approve.

"I've been around the world twice, talked to everyone once. I've been to three world fairs. I am a hard bodied, hairy-chested, rootin, tootin, shootin, parachutin, demolition double cap crimping Frogman.

There ain't nothing I can't do.

No sky too high, no sea too rough, no Muff to tough. I've learned a lot of lessons in my life. Never shoot a large caliber man with a small caliber bullet. I drive all kinds of trucks. 2x's, 4x's, 6x's even those big trucks that bend and go TSSHHTT TSSHHTT when you step on the brakes.

Anything in life worth doing is worth overdoing. Moderation is for cowards.

I'm a lover, I'm a fighter, I'm a UDT/SEAL Diver. If your feeling froggy than you better jump because this Frogman has been there, done that and is going back for more."

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2012, 11:19:38 PM »

Offline mau5_V_

« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2012, 11:27:01 AM »
thats why i think i shold be switched over because i beleive i could greatly help the minecraft server grow and become better

Offline Pillz

« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2012, 04:21:04 PM »
http://www.conjointgaming.com/forum/index.php?board=30.0

Go here, and post "Mau_5's MC Transfer App". Then get the okay from TowerSheep and OMGZombiePenguin.
This whole thing is a travesty.

For starters, Pillz is obviously the sexiest.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2012, 04:21:04 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal