Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: server lagging/ crashing  (Read 1284 times)

Offline mau5_V_

server lagging/ crashing
« on: December 30, 2011, 03:25:28 PM »
the server has been doing this for a couple days now i keep hearing people say its something about the ddos or some shit like that is there any way we can get this fixed anytime soon?? i have a lot of regulars complaining to me when im the only admin on (which is a lot lately) and i cannot do anything about it can we please get this fixed???

Offline TowerSheep

Re: server lagging/ crashing
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2011, 03:35:37 PM »
If you know what is causing it we can, I have no clue. What little time I have at home I don't feel like fighting with this. Maybe a CL can help.

by Kwaurtz

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2011, 03:35:37 PM »

Offline Pillz

« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2011, 05:39:02 PM »
For the record, Saxton Hale and ZPS lag like shit when other servers are full also. ZPS has had a really bad lag problem recently, and really it's kind of always been there since it was on the box. Anytime any of the other servers filled up when ZPS was pushing 20 people, everyone's ping would shoot up and I look at our other servers and their lagging too. ZPS isn't a game that works well with lag, because then zombies start teleporting and attacking you from far away, which is VERY fucking irritating.

Doubt it's related but I'm really close to posting a really angry thread about finally upgrading the Serverbox RAM, which was suggested months ago. I'm sick of people asking me why the server sucks so bad, then I have to explain why, or they just ragequit after saying fuck this server I'm going to play where it isn't laggy. etc.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2011, 05:40:38 PM by Pillz »
This whole thing is a travesty.

For starters, Pillz is obviously the sexiest.

Offline TowerSheep

« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2011, 05:53:21 PM »
Pillz, TTT is not on the box anymore. It has not been since we first started getting DDOS'ed.

I will talk to the host company about it when I get back tomorrow afternoon.

by Kwaurtz

Offline Wholegrain

« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2011, 06:29:39 PM »
I don't think he was saying that Tower but what he is saying is shit getting laggy up in here

Offline Pillz

« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2012, 06:01:00 PM »
I don't think he was saying that Tower but what he is saying is shit getting laggy up in here

Yeah, that's why I said I think I'm being irrelevant, but rather than make a new thread to complain about how badly the box needs a ram upgrade I posted here. Idunno. FIX OUR SHIT OR IM BANNING YOU ALL
This whole thing is a travesty.

For starters, Pillz is obviously the sexiest.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2012, 06:01:00 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal