Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Another ZPS Issues thread  (Read 1033 times)

Offline Pillz

Another ZPS Issues thread
« on: December 16, 2011, 12:19:03 AM »
Just so I have a place to post all the delightful problems in ZPS as they show up. I'll post the more fixable issues as we all know the lag is never going to get fixed, FUCKING EVER.

Currently have a thread @ ZPSforums trying to figure out the buggy phys object problem.

Anyways..

Can someone fix mapchooser/nominate? As far as I know you should be able to change the .cfg for rtv or nominate plugins in the /orangebox/zps/cfg/sm folder, instead of inside the addons/SM folder. I really thought there was supposed to be one in the zps/addons/sourcemod/cfg directory, but there isn't, perhaps that's the issue? I really don't know how to obtain it if there is, considering it's supposed to come installed.

Anyway, my current objective is: Changing the amount of past maps excluded from nominate/rtv from 5 to 0.

I already did in one file but it doesn't change anything. So yeah.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2011, 06:32:33 AM by Pillz »
This whole thing is a travesty.

For starters, Pillz is obviously the sexiest.

Offline Pillz

Re: Another ZPS Issues thread
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2011, 05:14:12 PM »
Server's still having problems. The ZPS playtester, NeoAssassain agreed to look at the server and see if he could notice anything. He brought up how he noticed we're missing some tickrate settings in the .cfg file, and then I brought up how WG attempted to switch the Tickrate, and when he did, that glitchyness started.

I'm thinking it never got changed back, or something, because whatthefuckelse could it be. Wholegrain, you need to fix this, you had to of done something.

ALSO, the maps I've been trying to add lately don't work. I add the .bsp and .bz2 file's to the zps/maps section, and upload a .bz2 to the FastDL, but it still says MISSING MAP, DISCONNECTING, when I try to switch the server to the maps I added.

The only one that didn't do this was the zpo_deathrun_jungle_v3, that worked fine.
« Last Edit: December 25, 2011, 06:05:52 PM by Pillz »
This whole thing is a travesty.

For starters, Pillz is obviously the sexiest.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

Re: Another ZPS Issues thread
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2011, 05:14:12 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal