Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: ZPS Update Thread  (Read 16582 times)

Offline Pillz

Re: ZPS Update Thread
« Reply #45 on: November 29, 2012, 11:37:59 PM »
Added Sourcemod Anti-Hack/cheat and the modules preventing speedhacks, namechangers and other annoying bullshit, added a few advertisements, added MOTD page, added funcommandsX, high ping kicker and probably some other things.

For the first time we have serious anti-hack shit since it's been a rising problem lately, thank god. So yeah, new server, new serverbox; check the IP on the rules thread if you need it.

Map list updated too. <3 GO PLAY KIDDOS.

Oh and Inject might need to change the gametracker now, that'll get done soon too.
This whole thing is a travesty.

For starters, Pillz is obviously the sexiest.

Offline Pillz

« Reply #46 on: December 08, 2012, 05:23:09 PM »
Added core-complex update and replaced deathdown with the update called deathrun_deepfloor; and sliced a few maps off the rotation.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #46 on: December 08, 2012, 05:23:09 PM »

Offline Inject OH 4

« Reply #47 on: December 08, 2012, 05:33:06 PM »
Added core-complex update and replaced deathdown with the update called deathrun_deepfloor; and sliced a few maps off the rotation.
nice :D
Quote from:  Winston
We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender.
Quote from:  Zombie
Valuve Admin Steve: If not we at valve can act as a "guardian gateway".
Valuve Admin Steve: I will be your daddy.
Looking for graphic artist, Photoshopers, and other graphic related people. Hit me a PM if you can help!

Offline Pillz

« Reply #48 on: December 10, 2012, 08:47:51 PM »
http://zps.gamebanana.com/maps/170692

Added zps_ASDF

Yes I'm pretty sure it's a port from the colorful Zombie Master deathrun. We'll see how it plays on ZPS.

Offline WallaceWM

« Reply #49 on: December 12, 2012, 03:49:33 PM »
Hello Bitches ^^

Thanks Pillz for download my Core Complex v3. Appreciated it! <3

Offline Pillz

« Reply #50 on: December 12, 2012, 06:37:39 PM »
Hello Bitches ^^

No problem, I had been waiting for a while to see the update and when the server was finally up the download link was broken. XD Glad it's fixed now, and I'm glad ZPS isn't broken anymore. I hope it doesn't mess up again any time soon.

Offline WallaceWM

« Reply #51 on: December 12, 2012, 07:01:11 PM »
Hello Bitches ^^

No problem, I had been waiting for a while to see the update and when the server was finally up the download link was broken. XD Glad it's fixed now, and I'm glad ZPS isn't broken anymore. I hope it doesn't mess up again any time soon.

The Steam was doing a maint in them server list and others. Good everything is back hehe.

Btw, i'm working a winter map for Gamebanana contest http://gamebanana.com/contests/31
Wish me good luck ^^

Offline Pillz

« Reply #52 on: December 14, 2012, 10:35:02 PM »

Offline Doc. Mentalist S.

« Reply #53 on: December 15, 2012, 01:48:48 AM »
Added:

MW2 Name renamer~
https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=160979

Tetris~
https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=169464

Woohoo!

MW2 Names, Hardly anyone has color names anymore. Back at KAT there would usually be like 5 on a full server. Jokes.
Tetris looks fun.

Keep up the good work.

And Good luck Wallace!

Offline Pillz

« Reply #54 on: December 15, 2012, 03:46:48 AM »
Added:

MW2 Name renamer~
https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=160979

Tetris~
https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=169464

Woohoo!

MW2 Names, Hardly anyone has color names anymore. Back at KAT there would usually be like 5 on a full server. Jokes.
Tetris looks fun.

Keep up the good work.

And Good luck Wallace!

People still do it; not as often but it made me laugh so I had to get it. Totally worth it if it works.

Changed map rotation + Removed Tetris because it bugged out the server, hiding pings and messing things up.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2012, 06:18:45 AM by Pillz »

Offline Inject OH 4

« Reply #55 on: December 30, 2012, 06:21:47 PM »
I can't play when the servers full of mexicans. Do you have a mod to fix that? /racism

I'm kidding, although it's super annoying because they never shut up. Like non stop talking about their tacos and burritos.
We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender.
Looking for graphic artist, Photoshopers, and other graphic related people. Hit me a PM if you can help!

Offline Cortez (Mr. T. FOO!)

« Reply #56 on: December 31, 2012, 12:07:53 AM »
I can't play when the servers full of mexicans. Do you have a mod to fix that? /racism

I'm kidding, although it's super annoying because they never shut up. Like non stop talking about their tacos and burritos.

What.
Does this look like a ball field to you sucka? This is a sandbox. For making sandcastles.

Post Count
A Novel by Inject OH 4
Conjoint Gaming
"You thought a Human Centipede was bad, wait till you get a load of us."
Bears, beer and bitches. That's everyone's motto.
Quote from: some guy on PC gamer
First of all, books were all but dead until tablets rejuvenated the industry
Quote from: Blazyd
Cortez I'm actually on black tar heroin fyi
Only been in it once didn't really pay attention to the staff, I think their was an eatable thong... but that may have been a totally different store, ANYWAYS... lol.
The plunger could simply be out of view, the pants + it's location behind the toilet may hide it... Or it's a fraud and we need to take down the system with out golden axes while destroying the rest of the demon-spawn so that we may live in a utopia.

Offline Christovski

« Reply #57 on: December 31, 2012, 02:01:39 AM »
The server has been getting flooded by spanish speakers, frequently those who will curse out us americans in their native tongue simply because we are american (i dont speak much spanish, but I know enough of their swearing)

Then you get people speaking some real crazy languages I've never even heard like some kid from the middle-east last night

Luna started the rover's engine.  "AEIOU!" She shouted as she slammed the gas and crashed through the wall.
whenbananasattack: Hot stuff is my life
Toukun: I wanna rock the fuck out.
Ninja Bunn3h: !sex @all

Offline Doc. Mentalist S.

« Reply #58 on: December 31, 2012, 02:11:27 AM »
The server has been getting flooded by spanish speakers, frequently those who will curse out us americans in their native tongue simply because we are american (i dont speak much spanish, but I know enough of their swearing)

Then you get people speaking some real crazy languages I've never even heard like some kid from the middle-east last night

To be politically correct, Portuguese. Most of the foreigners are from Brazil, and the first language there is Portuguese.

If you would like to do something about it, by all means, you're welcome to sign up for admin.

Offline Inject OH 4

« Reply #59 on: December 31, 2012, 06:31:43 PM »
Its not that I don't understand them. It's that they never shut up. Constant mic spaming their random shit.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #59 on: December 31, 2012, 06:31:43 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal