Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Player disrespect ban requests/Admin RDM screenshot (=CG=) Symbollzz  (Read 2083 times)

Offline Jad9

I have 5 screenshots of agre disrespecting me nonstop with admins not doing anything and also (=CG=) Symbollzz RDMing me in chat logs for having only 3 people left.

Targets: Name:Agrehtan    Community Address: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Agroeh/     Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:13699264

Admins that were on: (=CG=) Symbolzzzz: STEAM_0:1:23492629 Caboose: STEAM_0:0:19821011

Screenshots starting from Top to Bottom: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Jad9/screenshot/541777522650564697?tab=public

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Jad9/screenshot/541777522650562844/?tab=public

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Jad9/screenshot/541777522650559029/?tab=public

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Jad9/screenshot/541777522650560964/?tab=public

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Jad9/screenshot/541777522650557290/?tab=public

Thank you for your time and I hope justice or a lesson would be tought to the player/admins.

Sincerly, Jad           :wink:

Offline symbolzzzz

Re: Player disrespect ban requests/Admin RDM screenshot (=CG=) Symbollzz
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2011, 07:53:42 AM »
First off this is the wrong section.

As for this itself, let me explain.
There were 3 people alive, warcry was with me on the end of the railway. I leave and find a corpse on top of the warehouse. The corpse still has DNA on it. I press tab and see that its just the 3 of us alive. Me, Jad and Warcry.
Now the corpse tells me a few things. First off the DNA on it. Had it been warcry that shot him there would not have been any DNA because warcry was too far away. (The duration of how long DNA stays on a corpse is determined by the range at which the dead person was shot, this means if someone is knifed the DNA stays for a good 2 mins, if the person is sniped from across the map there isn't any)
Secondly I was with warcry for the end of the map and i did not see him shoot at anyone.
Now if I know that I am innocent, I know that warcry could not have shot the dead guy and leave DNA for 50 seconds AND I did not see warcry shoot at anyone. This leads me to believe that he is innocent as well.
The only person that is left is you. Then I killed you for it.
After which you started saying: "RDM RDM Y U RDM ME?" In the chat and would not listen to what I had to say.

As for the screenshots: You were getting trolled by a person. This was not disrespect, he was just making fun of you. This happens in TTT all the time. Most people get the jokes and laugh along with them. You did not and just got mad. All he said was something about Buttmad; implying that you were mad at something.
And on top of this you muted me in your player menu and said: "If you want to talk to me then you have to type". This means that I cant ask questions about RDMing from you because you think I'm not important enough to listen to.

And on I go. The insults at you were nothing too shocking. You spammed the chat with fake RDM complaints. Threatened to mute everyone that said anything on the mic. And acted like a total dick ingame. If you act like a dick towards other then why are surprise that they respond with the same?
None of the insulting were too serious nor did it get in the way of gameplay so there was no point in muting/gagging anyone. Once you left everything calmed back down.
I need a new sig...

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2011, 07:53:42 AM »

Offline Jad9

« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2011, 08:29:03 AM »
Yes but Some people don't take it as a "joke" and laugh at it when it's constant spam. He kept spamming on mic AND in chat and you didn't give any shit about it. And also what if warcry had teleported or moved the body... You did move away from him for a bit and I saw that, so don't lie about being with him the whole round. And you didn't help another player being trolled by another player, you and caboose were playing favouritism so don't bullshit.

Offline Jad9

« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2011, 08:31:08 AM »
And also I wanted to add that me and agreh aren't so much in a fight anymore, but if you just had warned him to shut up, then this whole thing wouldn't have happened. That person I shot from close and had DNA on was Agreh because I hated him at the time, so maybe think about actaully shutting up a troll or warning them first.

Offline symbolzzzz

« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2011, 09:07:53 AM »
Favoritism for a player I have never seen before, hardly.
And I never said I was with war the whole time. Just the end of the round. Also consider sounds. I would have heard if it had been war that shot him. As for your teleproter arguments, I heard no teleporting sounds nor were there any teleport marks on the ground.
As for gagging or muting him. He did nothing wrong and you started spamming the admin chat and the regular chat. If anyone deserved a gagg to avoid problems it would have to have been you. I was being nice and this is what I get for it? A shitty thread. Gee thanks.
As for him spamming on the mic. I never heard it he only said a few sentances every 30 seconds and thats avarage for a person with a mic TTT.
I need a new sig...

Offline TowerSheep

« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2011, 10:54:11 AM »
Upon analysis of screenshots, you were spamming more and were killed for a legit reason(as far as I can tell). If yo laughface emocutu spammed more.

If you have a problem with this next time post screens that aren't you spamming about someone spamming.

by Kwaurtz

Offline Cortez (Mr. T. FOO!)

« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2011, 12:21:49 PM »
Well I believe this is solved so move and lock. And I would like to point out that there are no rules about disrespect.
Does this look like a ball field to you sucka? This is a sandbox. For making sandcastles.

Post Count
A Novel by Inject OH 4
Conjoint Gaming
"You thought a Human Centipede was bad, wait till you get a load of us."
Bears, beer and bitches. That's everyone's motto.
Quote from: some guy on PC gamer
First of all, books were all but dead until tablets rejuvenated the industry
Quote from: Blazyd
Cortez I'm actually on black tar heroin fyi
Only been in it once didn't really pay attention to the staff, I think their was an eatable thong... but that may have been a totally different store, ANYWAYS... lol.
The plunger could simply be out of view, the pants + it's location behind the toilet may hide it... Or it's a fraud and we need to take down the system with out golden axes while destroying the rest of the demon-spawn so that we may live in a utopia.

Offline Caboose26

« Reply #7 on: August 28, 2011, 04:16:45 PM »
Jad. You left out the part when you  was disrespected symbolz and I. Before symbols
Came on,i slayed you for rdm twice. Even watched you do one so i slayed you at the start of nexr round, you freak out and spam the hell out of admin chat. You should have been gaged. You would also traitor bait cuaseing the other players to kill you and of course spammed admin chat,yelling rdm

(Sorry for any typos. On crappy Android )
« Last Edit: August 29, 2011, 01:11:55 AM by Caboose26 »
Meh........ :D facebook anyone? :D

Offline Blackllama

« Reply #8 on: September 07, 2011, 09:36:42 PM »
Well I believe this is solved so move and lock. And I would like to point out that there are no rules about disrespect.

I also believe this is done, but I would like to point out that there is a rule about disrespect.
3. Treat everybody with courtesy and decency.

Offline Cadaver

« Reply #9 on: September 07, 2011, 09:41:16 PM »
Solved and locked

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #9 on: September 07, 2011, 09:41:16 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal