Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: [VB] ATMA: Txt Msg Admin Tool  (Read 4366 times)

Offline Inject OH 4

Re: [VB] ATMA: Txt Msg Admin Tool
« Reply #15 on: August 04, 2011, 01:21:25 AM »
Application V1.28 Is finished

Should be released to HAs, and CLs tomorrow for trail 1 :D
If any one wants I can give you all a public empty version to see what it looks like.

Also who do you think should have the app in the end? Just HAs? Regular admins and up?

Who?

« Last Edit: August 04, 2011, 01:23:04 AM by Inject OH 4 »
Quote from:  Winston
We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender.
Quote from:  Zombie
Valuve Admin Steve: If not we at valve can act as a "guardian gateway".
Valuve Admin Steve: I will be your daddy.
Looking for graphic artist, Photoshopers, and other graphic related people. Hit me a PM if you can help!

Offline Sejo Mino

« Reply #16 on: August 04, 2011, 01:49:49 AM »
I say we should have it for Vet Admins, HA, and CL. we should also make it harder for peoples to get Vet Status. Unless certain they have fulfilled certain requirements. i think spamming wholegrain will be fun for a while but then we dont need him getting mad and turning his phone off. XP Because we only have few CLs and HAs.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #16 on: August 04, 2011, 01:49:49 AM »

Offline Finniespin

« Reply #17 on: August 04, 2011, 05:03:22 AM »
Don't the sending of a text message cost monies?

Offline Jorgen

« Reply #18 on: August 04, 2011, 09:24:24 AM »
Don't the sending of a text message cost monies?
free sms gateways, sadly not so functional for me...

Offline Inject OH 4

« Reply #19 on: August 04, 2011, 10:47:56 AM »
Ya, the sending of Text Messages is free because MOST services offer Public SMS Gateways but you know norway has to be all like FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUU

I will find a way *shakes fist*

But yeah. Me and Whole would get charged for receiving a text depending on our text messaging plan.
We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender.
Looking for graphic artist, Photoshopers, and other graphic related people. Hit me a PM if you can help!

Offline Coreybush11

« Reply #20 on: August 04, 2011, 11:24:05 AM »
Should add auto-updater, I tried to go into it today and it said, Needs an Update.

Offline Inject OH 4

« Reply #21 on: August 04, 2011, 12:01:34 PM »
Should add auto-updater, I tried to go into it today and it said, Needs an Update.
That's on purpose.
 You had a trial version. When  I was finished with that I cut everyone's trial out.

If it works out and comes good I can put auto update on. But right now I'm using update as a feature to turn off everyone's program :D

Offline Inject OH 4

« Reply #22 on: September 25, 2011, 07:04:13 AM »

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #22 on: September 25, 2011, 07:04:13 AM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal