Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Admin Training  (Read 2625 times)

Offline TowerSheep

Re: Admin Training
« Reply #15 on: July 17, 2011, 08:58:00 PM »
Have an senior admin watch the trial and if the trials has questions, it can be asked / answered right then and there. The mentor would have to be willing to be on when the trainee is on, since the mentor would volunteer for the specific person.

This will also prevent all new admins from pestering the CL's and HA's with "Am I right?" instead they can ask their mentor. :)

by Kwaurtz

Offline Wholegrain

« Reply #16 on: July 20, 2011, 06:16:26 AM »
we are going to be typing up an admin manual

I will type a rough draft

it will go to Jorgen to make edits and changes as I will only be able to cover a certain amount that I am familiar with

than the rough drafts will continue to be edited and things will be added and removed and an entire tutorial will be made
(on wiki pages)

* Admin commands
* Admin rules (cg and server specific)
* Punishments for broken rules
* Behavior of an admin (protocol)
* Rank requirements (probably going to move to cg general wiki when I get that up and going just list all the rank requirements)

on top of the manual yes their will need to be some hands on training so even with an admin manual this is still valid

just though having an admin manual would make everyone hopefully a bit more on the same page and reset the bar for CG admins

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #16 on: July 20, 2011, 06:16:26 AM »

Offline Jorgen

« Reply #17 on: July 20, 2011, 07:52:25 AM »
sure i'll bite, and try to type upp some questions for apps, and some tests when I come home.

I'll also have to make a thread in which regs/vets can nominate themselves.

Offline Fullmetal Megadave

« Reply #18 on: July 22, 2011, 01:04:23 AM »
We also need to list all the glitch spots, and screenshots of those spots, starting with the ones we already know

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #18 on: July 22, 2011, 01:04:23 AM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal