Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Acecool's Loop Holes  (Read 2813 times)

Offline Muffinz

Acecool's Loop Holes
« on: July 12, 2011, 02:46:34 AM »
So, im sick of acecool getting away with everything, shisa killed him one day and he got butthurt for it so he got shisa's admin removed saying he was being racist which is total bullshit and a pure lie......and then the fact that ashes crowbarred a mine on whitehouse and killed him for it and he was in last words....so someone killed him for it and he slayed the guy......hitting the mine once with a crowbar is not considered playing with that mine....i could see if he was running around with it or picking it up but he wasn't.......plus if acecool resigned why the fuck is he an admin again.....i mean seriously........someone resigns you dont just give them admin back........hes the worst admin hes more of an issue and constantly calls RDM on everything when he gets killed....too be honest acecool shouldnt even be in this community hes giving us admins who work and do shit correctly a bad name

Offline AlphaWeeaboo

• How does one maintain community when no power?
  • Commando
  • Banned!
  • 446 Credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Credits/Gift
  • How does one maintain community when no power?
    • View Profile
Re: Acecool's Loop Holes
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2011, 02:51:32 AM »
When did Shisa get removed...?
He was a good guy..

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2011, 02:51:32 AM »

Offline Muffinz

« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2011, 02:58:19 AM »
idk like 1-2weeks ago i think, why because aced QQ'd and someone else did with him to jorgen saying he was throwing the N bomb even tho he wasnt......i was there that day ace was just bad/butthurt cause shisa killed him....shisa is 100x better admin than acecool is......ace is just a dick admin......he just needs to be removed.......he resigned but because they never took his admin away he is still considered and admin and went straight to regular admin....when he hasnt done shit to earn his rank in any way

Offline Dinomoto

« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2011, 04:50:30 AM »
I somewhat agree with you on this.
Phim Bogason

Offline Finniespin

« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2011, 05:58:15 AM »
Well is see plenty of admins not doing fucking jack-shit. They only slay when they get killed themselves.

Most admins even never ask around if anyone has RDM complaint. Surely most admins wanted it just for the power. Not for the justice.

Kthxbai.

Acecool was the only person for me who really did a great job. And wasn't afraid of slaying/banning. And Hell. Admins do make mistakes if someone is slayed unjustified. But you got to understand that in a full server (I don't know if the server was full when this occured).

But I haven't really heard about shisa since.... I never see most (new) admins really that much on the forums...

Offline Waffuls the Huntress

« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2011, 10:49:21 AM »
So, im sick of acecool getting away with everything, shisa killed him one day and he got butthurt for it so he got shisa's admin removed saying he was being racist which is total bullshit and a pure lie......and then the fact that ashes crowbarred a mine on whitehouse and killed him for it and he was in last words....so someone killed him for it and he slayed the guy......hitting the mine once with a crowbar is not considered playing with that mine....i could see if he was running around with it or picking it up but he wasn't.......plus if acecool resigned why the fuck is he an admin again.....i mean seriously........someone resigns you dont just give them admin back........hes the worst admin hes more of an issue and constantly calls RDM on everything when he gets killed....too be honest acecool shouldnt even be in this community hes giving us admins who work and do shit correctly a bad name

Okay. For one, please have your facts correct before ranting off about another admin.

1. Shisa was removed for almost no forum activity
2. Shisa was caught MULTIPLE times by SEVERAL admins (Tower, me, WG, Acecool) with the racism. I would come into the server with everyone spamming the N word and when I began to mute, Shisa would tell me "that's not a rule." If he doesn't even know the rules, then why is he admin?
3. I never saw him do anything with his powers

Now. Doing anything at all with the mines is playing with them. Carrying them, hitting them, tossing them around. Anything.

But, I can agree with you that Acecool is not a decent admin. He does do his job when needed, but almost every single round if he's killed it's "RDM this" or "RDM that," and even if the person had a good reason, Acecool will slay them. He's also a hypocrite about certain rules. If I prop surf, he'll kill me. If he prop surfs, it's RDM to kill him.

I've talked to WG about him before and it seems like no one does shit when it comes to abuse. So, I'm sure he's going to stay admin because I haven't been informed whether or not if I actually do have control of admins or not. And even if I did, no ones told me how to add or remove.

Offline Ghast

« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2011, 11:15:47 AM »
To be honest, I'm not quite fond of him either.
He's so manipulative

He speaks so loudly and with so much conviction, that you give into believing the lies he'll tell you. He uses this to slide his way past RDM complaints, and also uses it to incriminate players who have "wrongfully" killed him.
I notice that he acts like he could care less when another player is RDMed, but when he is the target, he immediately changes the intonation of his voice and suddenly cares so much about RDM and delivering "justice". Like I mentioned before, ingame he manipulates people into believing his lies, and gets away with it. He'll commit some obvious traitor acts and his rationale is always bullshit. I am well aware that this is not breaking any rules; but he talks OVER everyone else, and for some reason, when he speaks, everyone else listens. He does this when he himself is a traitor and incriminates innocents, but here's where it gets odd. I've noticed several times, if the target that Acecool was trying to incriminate kills him, he goes into 'bitch-mode' and starts yelling like a Jihad bomber "RDM! THAT WAS RDM! YOU HAD NO LEGITIMATE REASON TO KILL ME. YOU ARE GETTING A SLAY" and he doesn't even give people a chance to explain their actions.

It's certainly not abuse to use your admin abilities to punish offenders, but Acecool will only use his powers when he is involved with the case. Otherwise, he'll sit back and let another admin do the work.He'll use his status as leverage against other players.

TL;DR - He lies to get his way. He only uses his powers when he is RDMed. He gets butthurt.

I support the cause of having his admin removed (or having him put on probation)

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Well is see plenty of admins not doing fucking jack-shit. They only slay when they get killed themselves.
Most admins even never ask around if anyone has RDM complaint. Surely most admins wanted it just for the power. Not for the justice.

P.S - Finnie, I used to do that all the time. Post-round I'd say "Were there any RDM complaints this round? / Has anyone been RDMed?"
But now, it's so much more difficult because everyone fucking likes to blurt out random bullshit no one cares about.
"HURRR I LIKE THE GALIL MOAR"  or  "YEAH I'M GETTING SKYRIM IS SO EPIIICCCCCC"
I demand a rule that allows admins to shut players up or mute them post-round (continuing into pre-round) while they handle RDM. Otherwise, handling RDM is fucking ridiculous.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2011, 12:31:47 PM by Ghast »
[ZE] Pfc =☆ q-bert™☆=: Ghast from minecraft
Ghast: fuck you q bert

« Reply #7 on: July 12, 2011, 11:49:33 AM »

P.S - Finnie, I used to do that all the time. Post-round I'd say "Were there any RDM complaints this round? / Has anyone been RDMed?"
But now, it's so much more difficult because everyone fucking likes to blurt out random bullshit no one cares about.
"HURRR I LIKE THE GALIL MOAR"  or  "YEAH I'M GETTING SKYRIM IS SO EPIIICCCCCC"
I demand a rule that allows admins to shut players up or mute them post-round (continuing into pre-round) while they handle RDM. Otherwise, handling RDM is fucking ridiculous.

Acecool is in it for the power.

In console, type this: bind = "sm_mute @!me" < Mutes everyone except you and bind - "sm_unmute @all" < unmutes all players.

^ If no one shuts the F up, just do that. Then there's absolutely no way that they "didn't hear you."

Offline Finniespin

« Reply #8 on: July 12, 2011, 12:12:58 PM »
In console, type this: bind = "sm_mute @!me" < Mutes everyone except you and bind - "sm_unmute @all" < unmutes all players.

^ If no one shuts the F up, just do that. Then there's absolutely no way that they "didn't hear you."
I didn't know @!me worked. I have like @all, and then right after I unmute myself.
I've binden mute and unmute on my - and + Numpad.

So yea really. Binding it so everyone stfu. Don't be afraid of muting really. The will eventually forget that you've slayed/muted/kicked that one time really..

« Reply #9 on: July 12, 2011, 01:05:49 PM »
I've talked to Inject about this and showed him the thread. Acecool should be removed from admins now. If not, then blame Inject because I still don't have access to admins yet. :/

Requesting a move to admins only section, please. We don't need non-admins reading this.

Also, I'm closing the thread.

Offline Inject OH 4

« Reply #10 on: July 14, 2011, 04:16:08 PM »
Thanks waffuls -_-
Quote from:  Winston
We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender.
Quote from:  Zombie
Valuve Admin Steve: If not we at valve can act as a "guardian gateway".
Valuve Admin Steve: I will be your daddy.
Looking for graphic artist, Photoshopers, and other graphic related people. Hit me a PM if you can help!

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #10 on: July 14, 2011, 04:16:08 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal