Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Sourcebans  (Read 1171 times)

Offline Waffuls the Huntress

Sourcebans
« on: July 01, 2011, 07:35:32 AM »
They've been messed up for a while.. Whenever I ban/addban a player, I've noticed them coming back into the server either the round after or a few days later. We really need the sourcebans fixed to where it actually remembers who has been banned like it should be doing already. Today, I've had to reban Vivallion and Lucario for RDM/Leave and rejoining the server shortly after. It's a problem, and lets players who RDM come back into the server later to break our rules again.

Please, fix this.

Offline Jorgen

Re: Sourcebans
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2011, 09:01:25 AM »
They've been messed up for a while.. Whenever I ban/addban a player, I've noticed them coming back into the server either the round after or a few days later. We really need the sourcebans fixed to where it actually remembers who has been banned like it should be doing already. Today, I've had to reban Vivallion and Lucario for RDM/Leave and rejoining the server shortly after. It's a problem, and lets players who RDM come back into the server later to break our rules again.

Please, fix this.
It is the Addban command that is having problems, I suggest you use /ban or /banip one of them is bound to work. Also it is not the sourcebans that have a problem I don't think so atleast it is more so sourcemod, it is as reliable as that fucking evolved thing...

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

Re: Sourcebans
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2011, 09:01:25 AM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal