Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Admin abuse on ZM server  (Read 2169 times)

Offline Positronic

Admin abuse on ZM server
« on: June 19, 2011, 07:38:05 PM »
Admin who is suspected of the abuse:
     xXarby

In which server did the abuse occur?:
     ZM ConjointGaming server

What occurred, what did the abuse consist of:
     The admin repeatedly muted people and then proceeded to micspam his own music, not stopping when others asked him to.  The admin also killed a player for standing in a doorway (accidentally blocking players) with no warning, and then subsequently gagged and muted that player in chat.

What time and day did it happen (put down your time zone too):
     ~5:20PM EST (GMT-6)

Additional comments:
     I have seen this admin abuse a lot on this server, and I think most of it goes unreported because of the hassle that is involved with registering on this site, posting a new topic, etc. However, on the whole, a huge amount of admin abuse occurs on ZM servers, and it's part of the reason the ZM userbase is continuously decreasing in number.  I just wanted to let the proprietors of the server know what was going on.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2011, 05:57:27 PM by Inject OH 4 »

Offline Dinomoto

Re: Admin abuse on ZM server
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2011, 07:59:43 PM »
Well Arby is the HA for the ZM server
Phim Bogason

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2011, 07:59:43 PM »

Offline Positronic

« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2011, 08:09:22 PM »

Okay, that's fine, but that doesn't give him the right to abuse his powers.

Offline Dinomoto

« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2011, 08:18:42 PM »

Okay, that's fine, but that doesn't give him the right to abuse his powers.

Didn't say he does.

But until Arby replies there's nothing we can do
Phim Bogason

Offline AlphaWeeaboo

• How does one maintain community when no power?
  • Commando
  • Banned!
  • 446 Credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Credits/Gift
  • How does one maintain community when no power?
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2011, 08:21:25 PM »
I know he likes to use his admin around a bit on ZM, which is quite common for many servers and usually never crosses much of a line gameplay wise. This sounds a little out of line though, even for Arby's.

We'll see what he says though. Usually people who are being annoying or likely to get banned from the server first face a little fun from him.

Offline Timmy

« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2011, 08:29:05 PM »
     xXarby

Offline q bert

« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2011, 08:38:21 PM »
well arbys was abusing me when i was the zombie master and the round failed after that. he can be demoted like some others have

Offline Jorgen

« Reply #7 on: June 19, 2011, 08:55:12 PM »
     xXarby

Irrelevant spam is not suposed to be posted -.- Meme is killed, deal with it.

If this is true then that is quite bad, and something should be done anyways we will have to wait for a response from arbys

Offline xXArbysOvenMittXx

« Reply #8 on: June 19, 2011, 09:03:09 PM »
Okay the 'abuse' was me dealing with trolling/griefing, some people don't deserve a warning if they come to the server solely to annoy other players. If you are who I think you are I didn't mute you, Sejo muted the entire server and I had to unmute everyone, I didn't unmute 2 players because they were the said trolls who were spamming loud sounds and Justin Beiber music, You were asked to use your better judgment when you both were unmuted. Also no one asked me to stop playing music, I told you if you didn't like it you could mute, Sejo even explained how to yet you continued to bitch about it so you received a gag, assuming you are one of the troll duo.

Offline Sejo Mino

« Reply #9 on: June 19, 2011, 10:18:13 PM »
Either that or he is Rhedd who is always yelling in the mic about our music. but the gag part sounds really close to what i did to someone but because he kept saying gay gay gay repeatedly so i muted him then i unmuted him later. after a while we had alot of people making noise so i muted everyone. then after about 1-4mins maybe longer i unmuted everyone. then their was 2 people playing justin bieber music so me and arby muted them because the way they played it sucked. it was not HLDJ but straight from the mic. And for spamming music is not in the rules for ZM since we are allowed to do so if the music is good or not killing our ears. if we got repeated complaints then we would have stopped but only 1 person was complaining so we told him how to mute us so he can play but kept on ignoring us. If you guys need to contact me or arby on more of the story then do so. i need to get back to cooking XP

Offline Cadaver

« Reply #10 on: June 19, 2011, 11:20:05 PM »
Nah. 

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #10 on: June 19, 2011, 11:20:05 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal