Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: TTT Admin App *DENIED*  (Read 5094 times)

Offline Shikaru

TTT Admin App *DENIED*
« on: June 13, 2011, 10:35:40 AM »
What server are you applying for: CG TTT #1

Were you recommended by an admin? If so state the name: Maurice Moss

In game name:(=CG=) ๖ۜSђḯkaru

Link to your steam page: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197991784473/

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:15759372

Do you have past admin experience: Yes i have had admin
on 3 GMOD servers *just got gmod couple months back* have had admin on over 100 CSS servers *had css for 7 years*

Why you wish to be admin: I
want to be admin so i can help others out on the server because i know how much of a hassle it is to have a full house and have but one admin online or have that admin be afk and everyone rdm's or for it to be late at night and like 12 people be on and no admins there so everyone wants to rdm and break the rules.

What are some good qualities you possess: Friendly, i am very easy going, reliable, i am a no bullshit person

What country are you from: USA

Additional  Information: Yes i know i have not had any posts but i never was much into forums
posting i just go on to check out information, i am more seen ingame
« Last Edit: July 28, 2011, 10:25:38 AM by Inject OH 4 »

Offline Dinomoto

Re: TTT Admin App
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2011, 10:41:04 AM »
Be active on forums, admin app as your first post is a bad thing just saying, make an introduction thread too
Phim Bogason

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2011, 10:41:04 AM »

Offline Shikaru

« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2011, 10:47:44 AM »
i know it is bad as a first post but i am very active ingame and wholegrain said i could make a admin app even tho its my first post so i did

Offline Leetgrain

« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2011, 10:53:21 AM »
I CANNOT HANDLE HIM,He whines,complains and blows things out of proportion,i once vouched but i take it away
« Last Edit: June 14, 2011, 08:37:34 AM by adk123 »
Quote from: Inject OH 4
The whole point of CG is ruined if no one post.
I know what you would do you would hump the shit out of that car, then you would get run over  :D
Quote from: Inject OH 4
It's an ulgy dem file.
And you're do not look any thicker. I've had Creaps.

Offline Finniespin

« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2011, 11:09:47 AM »
i know it is bad as a first post but i am very active ingame and wholegrain said i could make a admin app even tho its my first post so i did
Place him in the recommendations then ;)
I can't really tell that much, have played with you a few times. But hey. USA timezones.

Offline Dinomoto

« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2011, 11:35:32 AM »
Place him in the recommendations then ;)
I can't really tell that much, have played with you a few times. But hey. USA timezones.

Finnie, he says that WG said he could make an app not that WG recommends him. Get it right boy!
Phim Bogason

Offline Finniespin

« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2011, 11:44:34 AM »
My apologies.

Offline TowerSheep

« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2011, 11:59:00 AM »
I'm on the fence.

by Kwaurtz

Offline Laughingman

« Reply #8 on: June 13, 2011, 12:44:33 PM »
I vouch,

Let me explain, a moderater/admin moderates. There's no reason to have a larg amount of posts infact you don need any. All you need to have is a good sence of judgement which I belive shikaru to have. Also, I've worked in customer service for about a year and a half so I can spot a good people person. Shikaru have very good anuciation and a clear mic; he knows his english well. So, I have no problem seeing shikaru as a admin.

Offline Coreybush11

« Reply #9 on: June 13, 2011, 01:22:13 PM »
I vouch,

Let me explain, a moderater/admin moderates. There's no reason to have a larg amount of posts infact you don need any. All you need to have is a good sence of judgement which I belive shikaru to have. Also, I've worked in customer service for about a year and a half so I can spot a good people person. Shikaru have very good anuciation and a clear mic; he knows his english well. So, I have no problem seeing shikaru as a admin.

Who are you?

And anyway, I say yes. Played with him for a while, seems pretty good.

Offline Shikaru

« Reply #10 on: June 13, 2011, 01:52:55 PM »
BUMP

Offline Dinomoto

« Reply #11 on: June 13, 2011, 02:37:16 PM »
Okay don't bump a thread which hasn't been replied to in half an hour, shows your impatient.
Phim Bogason

Offline Shikaru

« Reply #12 on: June 13, 2011, 02:57:08 PM »
i dont exactly get the time difference between my time and the sites time so sry.... for me it was like 10

Offline Finniespin

« Reply #13 on: June 13, 2011, 03:14:00 PM »
I vouch,

We had some admins who applied with very low posts and there presence had gone worse.
Also I want to point out that admins need to solve ban requests and appeals on the forums.

Offline Shikaru

« Reply #14 on: June 13, 2011, 08:45:52 PM »
yes i know as admin you have to do such things, all this i learned when i played css, part of your job as an admin is to look at the ban requests and appeals and do vote on them....

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #14 on: June 13, 2011, 08:45:52 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal