Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: BLOODY WEEABOOS!  (Read 10411 times)

Offline Commander Shepard

Re: BLOODY WEEABOOS!
« Reply #15 on: April 07, 2011, 07:42:22 PM »
Can we stop with the uneeded hate here? I'm not saying this cause I'm a "weeaboo" or I like anime but seriously, forums are not place for this.
^
this

Oh both of you calm down. This is all in good fun. Honestly, the fussiness of some people.
"Some say ya' troubled boy
Just because you like to destroy
All the things that bring the idiots joy
Well, what's wrong with a little destruction?"

-Franz Ferdinand "The Fallen"

Offline AlphaWeeaboo

• How does one maintain community when no power?
  • Commando
  • Banned!
  • 446 Credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Credits/Gift
  • How does one maintain community when no power?
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 07, 2011, 07:42:56 PM »
>implying im mad

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #16 on: April 07, 2011, 07:42:56 PM »

Offline Blood

« Reply #17 on: April 07, 2011, 07:45:28 PM »
>Implying he's mad

B.E.R.S.~4:20

« Reply #18 on: April 07, 2011, 07:49:16 PM »
>implying that hes implying hes mad

Offline Zukuto

« Reply #19 on: April 07, 2011, 07:50:03 PM »
I'm confused. A weeaboo is a pretty dumb name. You guys said I was a weeaboo, but in all truth, i'm nothing near it. I don't watch anime much, maybe once every couple months, and I don't read manga, or do anything associated with it. I posted a picture of my room with my Chinese scrolls, and I was called a weeaboo. I'm not QQ'ing, cause it really doesn't bother me, just pointing out the fact that being labeled 'weeaboo' doesn't really mean much to anybody. And just because it's an Anime, doesn't mean it's going to be bad, if you knew anything about anime you would know that the plot, setting, and theme of it changes dramatically from one to another. So don't bash it just because they used the word anime, seriously..

B.E.R.S.~4:20

« Reply #20 on: April 07, 2011, 07:56:24 PM »
I'm confused. A weeaboo is a pretty dumb name. You guys said I was a weeaboo, but in all truth, i'm nothing near it. I don't watch anime much, maybe once every couple months, and I don't read manga, or do anything associated with it. I posted a picture of my room with my Chinese scrolls, and I was called a weeaboo. I'm not QQ'ing, cause it really doesn't bother me, just pointing out the fact that being labeled 'weeaboo' doesn't really mean much to anybody. And just because it's an Anime, doesn't mean it's going to be bad, if you knew anything about anime you would know that the plot, setting, and theme of it changes dramatically from one to another. So don't bash it just because they used the word anime, seriously..

People will just keep being hypocritical.

Tictactoe360

« Reply #21 on: April 07, 2011, 08:53:52 PM »
>Implying Owls are birds

Offline A.K Commando

« Reply #22 on: April 08, 2011, 01:56:50 AM »
Wait wait, What exactly is a Weeaboo? Are they like Otaku Light? or are they just into Japenese/Chinese Culture in general? In any case I enjoy animes and Manga (not all of which are Japenese/Chinese sicne korea has some good mangas/anime) on another note

>Implying that everyone loves owls

>.>
To those who seek me out, beware. The Darkness is my friend and it shall aid me. Do not be distressed though as only those of evil intent need fear the writhing darkness. Only those of Pure intentions can find me and receive my help.

Offline Boxman

« Reply #23 on: April 08, 2011, 02:12:55 AM »
Wait wait, What exactly is a Weeaboo? Are they like Otaku Light? or are they just into Japenese/Chinese Culture in general? In any case I enjoy animes and Manga (not all of which are Japenese/Chinese sicne korea has some good mangas/anime) on another note

>.>
The Wapanese (親日派, ヰアブ, also referred to as "Japanophiles," "weeaboo" (or "weeb"), "fucking idiots," or "you") are, much like wiggers, painfully clueless honkies trying to fill a perceived cultural void by pretending not to be white -- in this case, trying to be yellow by humping the giant Godzilla leg of the Land of the Rising Shit in hopes of being assimilated into its culture.

Source: http://encyclopediadramatica.com/Wapanese

harrizons
Disonarded
Demons only lead to no sales when your game sucks
Quote from: Inject OH 4
ingorent
wtf r u challenge me to game? u r on u little pussey, i bet u cant evn gt 4 gfs like me
i tuch theyre bxxbs ALL DAY
&then we all go 420 on dat crank shiett and hav good time
but anywaes u wanna go? u wanna go rite now> lets do this
il meet ur face any time in leage o legens
wat? u scared/????

Offline Zukuto

« Reply #24 on: April 08, 2011, 02:23:49 AM »

>.>
The Wapanese (親日派, ヰアブ, also referred to as "Japanophiles," "weeaboo" (or "weeb"), "fucking idiots," or "you") are, much like wiggers, painfully clueless honkies trying to fill a perceived cultural void by pretending not to be white -- in this case, trying to be yellow by humping the giant Godzilla leg of the Land of the Rising Shit in hopes of being assimilated into its culture.

Boxman...
I think I love you for finding that...

Offline Boxman

« Reply #25 on: April 08, 2011, 02:26:14 AM »

>.>

Boxman...
I think I love you for finding that...
/NOT FOREVER ALONE?

harrizons
Disonarded
Demons only lead to no sales when your game sucks
Quote from: Inject OH 4
ingorent
wtf r u challenge me to game? u r on u little pussey, i bet u cant evn gt 4 gfs like me
i tuch theyre bxxbs ALL DAY
&then we all go 420 on dat crank shiett and hav good time
but anywaes u wanna go? u wanna go rite now> lets do this
il meet ur face any time in leage o legens
wat? u scared/????

Tictactoe360

« Reply #26 on: April 08, 2011, 04:31:08 PM »

>.>

It eats souls

Offline Napoleon BonaPARTY

« Reply #27 on: April 12, 2011, 02:40:19 PM »
This thread is pointless and your lives are pointless.
ha ha I made a signature

Offline Jorgen

« Reply #28 on: April 12, 2011, 03:08:22 PM »

>.>

It eats souls
so cuuuute =D
wasn't this a thread about the mass effect anime though? not really a haters thread lol.

Offline Ghast

« Reply #29 on: April 12, 2011, 03:23:29 PM »
I don't agree with the Mass Effect anime

I also don't agree with the bashing of weaboos.

:}
[ZE] Pfc =☆ q-bert™☆=: Ghast from minecraft
Ghast: fuck you q bert

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #29 on: April 12, 2011, 03:23:29 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal