Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: A Rat's TTT Admin Application*APPROVED*  (Read 1289 times)

Offline A Rat

A Rat's TTT Admin Application*APPROVED*
« on: March 12, 2011, 12:03:41 AM »
What server are you applying for: Trouble in Terrorist Town

Were you recommended by an admin? If so state the name: I have not.

In game name: (=CG=) A Rat

Link to your steam page: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Myuutsuu

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:1324915

Do you have past admin experience: Many years ago I used to act as an Admin on KrezerJ and BOLTZ clan's Counter Strike server; although this was back before source came out. I was acting admin for about two years, and I resigned from both when I left for school (since I went to one of those weird boarding schools with no wireless net).

What are some good qualities you possess: I try to make things fun whenever I play, and I believe I know most of the rules regarding RDMs and general asshattery. There are RDMs and there are Accidents, and too many times people cannot tell the difference. When there are a lack of admins on the server I try my best to educate people on if an event that happened mid-game if it was an RDM or not; but I don't try to make up the rules as I go. I acknowledge it that if there's a situation I'm unfamiliar with, I try to poke an admin on my friends list.

What country are you from: I was born in Havana, Cuba and have duel citizenship, but I consider myself American

Additional notes:  I don't know if it's considered a good thing or a bad thing, but people on the server seem to mistake me for an admin already even when I state I am not one. I don't know if this means I come off as knowledgeable and helpful, or just heavy handed. Those who have played with me would know better then I how I come off as.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2011, 06:31:10 PM by Dark Emo »
Longest Traitor streak: 12 Rounds
Most kills in a round: 9 yummy innocents
Favorite Map: Temple

Offline Boxman

Re: A Rat's TTT Admin Application
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2011, 12:22:33 AM »
People always assume that if you have the CG tag, you're an admin...I haven't really gotten to know you considering all the mic spam whenever I'm on, so I can't truly say yes or no on this... Uhm, I know I never had any problems with him though.

Also, most people on the forums don't like seeing an admin application as a first/second post...

harrizons
Disonarded
Demons only lead to no sales when your game sucks
Quote from: Inject OH 4
ingorent
wtf r u challenge me to game? u r on u little pussey, i bet u cant evn gt 4 gfs like me
i tuch theyre bxxbs ALL DAY
&then we all go 420 on dat crank shiett and hav good time
but anywaes u wanna go? u wanna go rite now> lets do this
il meet ur face any time in leage o legens
wat? u scared/????

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2011, 12:22:33 AM »

Offline A Rat

« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2011, 12:31:41 AM »
I am aware of that, but I was always more of a forum lurker then poster. The 'Rat' actually got started because I would post sporadically with weeks in between posting; alternating between periods of no-forum use to periodic statements. With Email, Aim, Steam Friends, Vent, and the server itself; I typically enjoy more instant means of communication.

If I had read that CG was only looking for admins who are active on the forums, I would of held of my application since then. If this turns out to be the case, then I will have to adjust as needed.

Just a word of warning, I'm a delightfully Dull Rat.
Longest Traitor streak: 12 Rounds
Most kills in a round: 9 yummy innocents
Favorite Map: Temple

Offline Dinomoto

« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2011, 12:32:58 AM »
Also, most people on the forums don't like seeing an admin application as a first/second post...

If they're new, but Rats been around awhile.

Also a cool headed guy and generally logical.
Phim Bogason

Offline AlphaWeeaboo

• How does one maintain community when no power?
  • Commando
  • Banned!
  • 446 Credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Credits/Gift
  • How does one maintain community when no power?
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2011, 12:50:45 AM »
A+ player, I vouch.

Offline Jorgen

« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2011, 08:51:19 AM »
been around forever never had a large problem with him
i'm gonna say juppity du so
Approved

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]