Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Zukuto's Admin App *?*  (Read 1235 times)

Offline Zukuto

Zukuto's Admin App *?*
« on: March 11, 2011, 11:46:10 AM »
What server are you applying for: Any and all, this is simply in case a server we have needs an admin, i'll gladly fill the spot. I have every game that we have servers on. I would like to have admin on the CSS server whenever we get it, because I absolutely LOVE that game. But I am willing to help CG out with any of its servers.

In game name: Zukuto

Link to your steam page: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Zukuto

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:13932605

Do you have past admin experience: Yes, I have owned MANY servers, done maintenance, and managed via several admin mods. Plus i'm admin on the DarkRP server.

What are some good qualities you possess: Fair, and I try my best to follow the rules, and I try to get others to do the same.

What country are you from: United States

Additional notes: As I said before i've owned many servers in the past. I am fluent in Java, C++, Lua, and Python.

NOTE: Do not take this as me asking for admin, just putting this out here in case we need one. I don't expect anything from this, just thought I do my best to help CG.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2011, 09:43:15 AM by Inject OH 4 »

Offline Inject OH 4

Re: Zukuto's Admin App
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2011, 09:07:13 AM »
Don't know if we need anyone right now. Wait a bit longer I think.
Quote from:  Winston
We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender.
Quote from:  Zombie
Valuve Admin Steve: If not we at valve can act as a "guardian gateway".
Valuve Admin Steve: I will be your daddy.
Looking for graphic artist, Photoshopers, and other graphic related people. Hit me a PM if you can help!

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2011, 09:07:13 AM »

Offline Yahtzee

« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2011, 11:05:15 PM »
TF2 needs more admins

Offline Inject OH 4

« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2011, 03:33:18 AM »
TF2 needs more admins
and are you not the TF2 Head Admin?
IE: Then say ACCEPTED or DENIED lol :?
Quote from:  Winston
We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender.
Quote from:  Zombie
Valuve Admin Steve: If not we at valve can act as a "guardian gateway".
Valuve Admin Steve: I will be your daddy.
Looking for graphic artist, Photoshopers, and other graphic related people. Hit me a PM if you can help!

Offline Zukuto

« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2011, 03:42:49 AM »
I'd gladly administrate the TF2 server. Any server I have admin on I will attempt to keep populated, and maintain order. For instance, with the DarkRP server, I constantly check on who's in there (IE: if theres any admins in), or i'll ask if theres any issues, or if theres over 10 people and no admin, i'll sit in there and watch. TF2 would be no different. Especially with the recent rise in popularity.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2011, 03:42:49 AM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal