Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: The Lost Admin Applications  (Read 999 times)

Offline Inject OH 4

The Lost Admin Applications
« on: March 09, 2011, 03:04:13 PM »
These people applied using the sites Email Form when the forums where down. They have still not been responded to.

Steam ID*:   STEAM_0:0:5990039
In Game Name*:   Jimmy
What Server?*:   Dark RP

Why should we give you admin?*:   I would like to be admin, because your server is one of few that I like because everyone seems awesome on it and its not laggy. Also I have been admin on a few other servers and my admin was never taken away because of abuse or any disrespect to higher admins. I would also like to keep the server running perfect and if they are any minges to be able to deal with them.

Steam ID*:   STEAM_0:1:29563506
In Game Name*:   (=CG=) matthew
What Server?*:   Gmod TTT
Why should we give you admin?*:   i would like to become and admin bucuase i know most of th server rules and that i would be a good help to the server.

PS. this is my second one i messed up the first aplication

Steam ID*:   STEAM_0:1:35841551
In Game Name*:   EpicDulzura
Why should we give you admin?*:   Well, there are lots of people prop blocking without a keypad, prop hovering to get onto roofs, prop pushing, random death matching, and breaking the New Life Rule. I go there all the time and is my favorite Dark RP Server. There isn't much admins here so I thought I could apply for it. I am not an admin abuser and when I am in the server, I mostly do my admin dutys.

Steam ID*:   stwcrusher
In Game Name*:   deathknive/Deathknive
What Server?*:   Gmod TTT
Why should we give you admin?*:   i lov this server and clan, and i play often and theres no admins on and the noobs take advantage of that. id like to have a hidden admin so i can watch and then act without the players knowing im an admin. If possible.

Steam ID*:   Guvnuh
In Game Name*:   Guvnuh or Dan
Why should we give you admin?*:   There have been many times while I was in the server where minges or trolls join the server and no administrators and were there to stop them, if I was an admin this wouldn't be a problem, also Wholegrain told me to.

Steam ID*:   zacpier
In Game Name*:   Zac
Why should we give you admin?*:   I am a good player, like RPing, and love being a part of a community. I personally feel that if a player is spamming, that they need to be warned, or that if a person has cheated something, they need to be warned or kicked, depending on circumstances. When an admin is not around, that happens. I want to help move a great server forward, and I will do so.

Yes I'm aware a lot of them didn't file out the application correctly. But Rather then contacting every head admin I'll link them to this directly!

EDIT:
Green = Approved
Red = Denied
Orange = Invalid Format
Black = Undecided
« Last Edit: July 28, 2011, 09:42:03 AM by Inject OH 4 »
Quote from:  Winston
We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender.
Quote from:  Zombie
Valuve Admin Steve: If not we at valve can act as a "guardian gateway".
Valuve Admin Steve: I will be your daddy.
Looking for graphic artist, Photoshopers, and other graphic related people. Hit me a PM if you can help!

Offline Tazojin (Dwight)

Re: The Lost Admin Applications
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2011, 03:06:34 PM »
Matthew made a real app and has already been given TTT admin, not sure about the rest.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2011, 03:06:34 PM »

Offline Inject OH 4

« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2011, 03:08:49 PM »
Matthew made a real app and has already been given TTT admin, not sure about the rest.
Yep your right I've marked him as approved just spoke to Jorgen.
We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender.
Looking for graphic artist, Photoshopers, and other graphic related people. Hit me a PM if you can help!

Offline AlphaWeeaboo

• How does one maintain community when no power?
  • Commando
  • Banned!
  • 446 Credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Credits/Gift
  • How does one maintain community when no power?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2011, 04:03:10 PM »
I don't think EpicDulzura should be admin. I remember him being a trolly douche and I ended up banning him. I think. Could be wrong though.

Offline Inject OH 4

« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2011, 06:22:39 AM »
All applications solved. If your confused to why you're denied pm sadow200.

Thank you.

*LOCKED*

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2011, 06:22:39 AM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal