Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Sigma Aboose  (Read 2345 times)

Offline Phantox

Sigma Aboose
« on: February 14, 2011, 07:00:28 PM »
Name of player reporting abuse: Mectinky[Rapunzel]
(you may be anoynmous)

Admin who is suspected of the abuse:
Sigma

In which server did the abuse ocurr?:
Trouble in Terrorist Town

What ocurred, what did the abuse consist of:
Insults

What time and day did it happen (put down your time zone too):
Feb 14, 2011 at around 1:50 Mountain Time

Additional comments:
Sigma was being a douche. Normally, I wouldn't care but whenever I say something to him, he either kicks me, mutes me, and/or gags me. I took a screenshot of what Sigma said but it didn't save into my Gmod Folder. He said "Mectinky is a stupid 10 yearold with no gf and no life" or something along the lines of that.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2011, 06:42:17 PM by Dark Emo »

Offline Kwaurtz

Re: Sigma Aboose
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2011, 07:13:24 PM »
You incite alot of things on the server Phantox, and have no proof to show. Knowing your history and the fact you've been perma banned before. I don't know what to say on this one.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2011, 07:13:24 PM »

Offline Bjork

« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2011, 09:02:39 PM »
Sigma has been quite douchey lately.

Get some proof of him kicking you or muting you for no reason and people will prolly take it more seriously.
(=CG=) Bjork! : Its an old cat aswell so its gonna look like a war vet
(=CG=) Bjork! : It also has a beard
Maurice Moss   : How old is it?
Maurice Moss   : Wait a BEARD?

Offline AlphaWeeaboo

• How does one maintain community when no power?
  • Commando
  • Banned!
  • 446 Credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Credits/Gift
  • How does one maintain community when no power?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2011, 09:03:53 PM »
I wouldn't doubt this but we need proof. Considering how things have been going relating to him, proof will show up soon enough.

Offline Inferno

« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2011, 09:34:29 PM »
I can attest to Sigma being a huge douchebag. One example would be when he was recently talking to somebody about "first its a warning, then [something else I forgot], then a silence". Then he went and silenced without doing either of those because he was made a fool of by completely solid logic.

This guy is just too stupid to be an admin.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2011, 09:37:26 PM by Inferno »

Offline Sigma

« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2011, 09:52:41 PM »
Last I checked stating a fact wasn't abuse. I dont mute kick or gag you, waffles gagged you last time for disrespecting her.

B.E.R.S.~4:20

« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2011, 09:56:41 PM »
If i was in game at the time of this, Sigma did not mute/gag/kick you waffles muted you for calling her a
Fat ugly bitch.
(something on the lines of that)

Offline Sigma

« Reply #7 on: February 14, 2011, 09:58:52 PM »
The most recent person I gagged muted or silenced was Mmaxxx or something and UFCFIGHTER because last I checked " N.igger" and " N.igga" were still hate speach and they insisted on using it over and over.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2011, 10:07:42 PM by Sigma »

Offline Inferno

« Reply #8 on: February 14, 2011, 10:20:56 PM »
UFCFIGHTER just said "never in the history of n*ggadom" ( youtube.com/watch?v=XiuFYbmwp9k&feature=player_detailpage#t=179s ) once before you said "did you just say the n word". Then you started to say the protocol that would normally happen, but it was brought up that none of the other admins or even the owner enforce or acknowledge any rule about people saying "n*gga" at all. Then you skipped the protocol you had just talked about, and did a complete silence. After a rejoin because there was no way to talk to you (and a silence instead of a mute was a protocol breach in the first place) to say anything like "sorry", you banned immediately.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2011, 10:22:57 PM by Inferno »

Offline Sigma

« Reply #9 on: February 14, 2011, 10:35:55 PM »
The silence was a mute+gag so he could not say it again after he said it FOUR times in a row on the mic " **** **** **** **** " He himself even said " Wholegrain says it all the time in the server " I just recently asked wholegrain about this and he said no he doesn't and as far as i'm still aware. Racism after a warning is a mute/gag or in this case since I warned him then he did it 4 times in a row I just silenced thus he rejoined to avoid it and got himself a ban. The silence was only going to last 3 rounds.  Maxx got the same punishment for the same reason only he didn't avoid it. He toughed it out and went on with his life knowing he fucked up.

Offline Inferno

« Reply #10 on: February 14, 2011, 10:41:08 PM »
Being present, I know that it was just "Wholegrain says it all the time" (which was based off of past experiences which apparently no longer hold true), not "in the server". It was another person said "n*gga n*gga n*gga n*gga", and you silenced the one who didn't say it, along with the one who did without giving him a warning either. Noteworthy that had you followed your protocol and been correct, those two silences should have been just mutes.

You also didn't present a clear warning, and just talked about the steps involving dealing with it and about the rules list, instead of saying "this is your warning". Your own protocol also says that its a mute if it's on the mic, not a silence. If it was supposed to last 3 Rounds (and assuming the silence was warranted, which it wasn't) you should have said something. All you did was silence and then move on with the game.

Are you even aware of how your own protocol works?
« Last Edit: February 14, 2011, 10:44:58 PM by Inferno »

Offline Sigma

« Reply #11 on: February 14, 2011, 10:43:25 PM »
I fail to see how saying " stop being racist this is your warning " isn't a valid warning.

Offline Inferno

« Reply #12 on: February 14, 2011, 10:46:57 PM »
Had you actually said that it would have been a clear warning. But you didn't. If you insist you said it on the mic, it was more than likely drowned out by various players and gunfire, and it's just good practice to make sure your warning got through. This means you should have done an admin message in the center of the screen, or even simply put it in text since players should be looking at the chat box as it is a vital part of playing TTT.

You should also address the other points rather than just singling one out and hoping that the rest are just forgotten about.

Offline Scotty

« Reply #13 on: February 14, 2011, 10:54:49 PM »
okay this is probably close to the 10th time the word ni**er has come up.
okay yes it is racist, if u use it in the wrong way
saying "hey ****s or hey bro hows my ****" that kinda thing really isnt that bad yes we do prefer u dont use it in anyway but unless it is used to directly harm someone or used to insult someone it is not a ban offense or mute or gag the best u can do is keep warning them and asking them to not use it at all and also this is i believe the third time a report of abuse on sigma has come up so i think their needs to be some what of an investigation into these reports and find out whats really happening and also toast has been here a long time (other report below this) and ive seen him on the ttt server ALOT and i highly doubt that he was rdming he is a very good and mature player and no offense to u sigma but i believe toast and phantox more than u right now
keep it kool, keep it simple, and keep it on the down low.

Offline Sigma

« Reply #14 on: February 14, 2011, 10:58:00 PM »
I'm not really surprised most people believe members that have been around longer than I have over me, I really don't give a rats ass either. Holydeath and dwight can both come on at their expense and post that yes he did rdm and until then no one should be posting about it. as for this thread slyder needs to put it back in the rules that hate speech is not alowed.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #14 on: February 14, 2011, 10:58:00 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal