Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: I have a question  (Read 1165 times)

Offline JohnCyKlopZ

I have a question
« on: January 31, 2011, 02:36:45 AM »
Recently I've been getting stress as frogsiren because of high school (not drama or anything, I just keep thinking about work and that's been stressing me, not sure why). The WEIRD thing is, I have a shitload of free time off school, BUT for some reason I never feel like playing anything. Most of the time I just find myself wasting 30 mins to hours going around Youtube refreshing the page and cycling through Facebook and the forums. (youtube.com => facebook.com => conjointgaming.com => repeat, even though nothing changes.)
I don't even feel like making videos anymore (other than because I can't use the console on Gmod anymore and that I have no talent whatsoever, along with the lack of speaking English fluently.)
Hopefully this is only temporary... except the video part. And no, I'm not pissed at anyone laughface

Anyway, what I'm really asking is, since I probably lost my admin status, and that I'm below 15 of age, will I be able to re-apply for admin at a later time? (Last time I checked, I didn't have my powers anymore on TTT, and it's not like the server went through a massive change or anything after the last time I had them. So I probably got removed for a reason.)
I know that the community has become stricter about the age limit, but who says there may not be exceptions, amirite?
« Last Edit: January 31, 2011, 03:18:16 AM by JohnCyKlopZ »
??Mystery??: i think my bladder hates me
Klutonec: y
??Mystery??: everytime i go to take a piss
??Mystery??: and i think im done
??Mystery??: so i stick my stick back in my pants
??Mystery??: AND THAT HO LIKE NUH UH MR. E
??Mystery??: I AINT DONE YET
??Mystery??: and supports the rest of the village
??Mystery??: with water

Offline AlphaWeeaboo

• How does one maintain community when no power?
  • Commando
  • Banned!
  • 446 Credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Credits/Gift
  • How does one maintain community when no power?
    • View Profile
Re: I have a question
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2011, 03:02:10 AM »
You're always welcome back John, as long as you don't dick rage at us or suddenly get a higher pitched voice you'll always be fine in my book. But yeah, I know how you feel in a way.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2011, 03:02:10 AM »

Offline Scotty

« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2011, 03:08:04 AM »
yes i believe we made a new rule that u have to be 15 so ur fine and we also said that current admins and members of cg arent subject to this rule, only to new ones so ya dont worry john u can come back and re-apply at a latter moment if u just need a break just post in time away forums and take a break, as i can see u really need a break. dont worry ur spot well always be here at CG john.
keep it kool, keep it simple, and keep it on the down low.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2011, 03:08:04 AM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal