Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: admin apps *DENIED*  (Read 3410 times)

Offline Scotty

Re: admin apps
« Reply #15 on: January 09, 2011, 07:45:04 PM »
who the hell is irishbandit dude do u even play zps
keep it kool, keep it simple, and keep it on the down low.

Offline FearlessThor

« Reply #16 on: January 09, 2011, 07:46:12 PM »
who the hell is irishbandit dude do u even play zps
A little kid lmao

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #16 on: January 09, 2011, 07:46:12 PM »

Offline Doc. Mentalist S.

« Reply #17 on: January 09, 2011, 08:12:42 PM »
PROBATION!

But yea, i trust tab's judgement and so given the chance, i say yes to trial admin only if he sets some more posts on the forums, until then im down with that.

Offline Scotty

« Reply #18 on: January 09, 2011, 08:14:25 PM »
look dino oka im not tryin to start anything but if ur not part of the server as in do not play on it dont post and if u are gonna post put a reason dont just say no okay i am removing my earlier post

Offline IrishBandit

« Reply #19 on: January 09, 2011, 09:55:38 PM »
First post is admin app, he says he has no good qualities

???

Offline Scotty

« Reply #20 on: January 10, 2011, 01:21:25 AM »
he does i have explained this before the reason he didnt put anything under that category is becuase he didnt really know wat to put their but i vouche for him 100%. okay he should at least be given a chance u know if u guys were on a bit more then u would see to that he does have some good qualites.

Offline Wholegrain

« Reply #21 on: January 10, 2011, 01:23:22 AM »
First post is admin app, he says he has no good qualities

???

lol just cause he didnt list any qualities doesnt mean he has any XD

anyways give him a bit of time to know the community i trust scotty as well but i think he should get a bit of the hang of the community

Offline Scotty

« Reply #22 on: January 10, 2011, 02:33:22 AM »
ya i agree is new as can be so ya give him a few weeks and will look at this agian a few weeks from now

Offline Wholegrain

« Reply #23 on: January 12, 2011, 06:23:52 PM »
still his only post is on admin app?

Offline Scotty

« Reply #24 on: January 12, 2011, 09:41:13 PM »
ya i know like i said it seems that people are more interested in admin than the forums ive tryed to get him to go ON the forums but he just doesnt seem to listen so i REMOVE my vouch lol and say that this app should be LOCKED and denied cause he obviously doesnt care enough to post on the forums and i havent seen him on the server for a while either so ya i say DENEY i dont know wat u want to do wholegrain but ill keep on looking around for the IDEAL CG citizen lol but ya just sayin from my point of veiw after watching him for the last week theirs been absolutly NO progress no matter how many times i explained to him he needs to be active on the forums which was pretty much EVERY day so ya like i said i remove my vouch if i can XD and say  :P to that.

Offline Cadaver

« Reply #25 on: January 12, 2011, 10:20:35 PM »
Ok.  So.  No go until he logs in and looks around the forum then, as forum use is a requirement for admin, as the rules, notifications, and issues are discussed on said forums.

Locking 

If he wants to be an Admin, have him reapply

Offline Pillz

« Reply #26 on: January 12, 2011, 10:32:22 PM »
Anyway.

So I just played with him this morning. I had no idea he was a regular or even applying for admin, I just saw him, he said nothing, and was just kind of there, like other players. I don't know him though so there's no reason for him to talk, I guess.

Does he have a mic?

This thread is getting rather lengthy. I'm keeping it open though because I'm not sure yet. Usually people are told to sign up on the forums first to become a part of the community then apply for admin, not apply as their entrance to the community.

Though my first post in SKG, was, my application, due to ProjectNinety's referral to do so. I just happened to stick around long enough to hop on the forums eventually, due to further nagging to do so by P90.
This whole thing is a travesty.

For starters, Pillz is obviously the sexiest.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #26 on: January 12, 2011, 10:32:22 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal