Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Keyboarding Early  (Read 4287 times)

Offline Snak

Re: Keyboarding Early
« Reply #15 on: October 25, 2010, 09:36:18 PM »
No. Because kid's at a young age are hooked to thing's eaiser then most adults. So, if we do the math...

addiction + Kid's = Antisocial.

Antisocial = Bad.

Bad = don't do it.
Life's not a bitch! Life is a beauitful woman, you only call her a bitch cuz she wouldent let u get that pussy, maybe she dident feel yall shared any similar interest, or maybe u jus an asshole that couldent sweet talk the princess.

Offline Remscar

« Reply #16 on: October 25, 2010, 09:40:35 PM »
No. Because kid's at a young age are hooked to thing's eaiser then most adults. So, if we do the math...

Antisocial = Bad.

Bad = don't do it.
QFT
Part of my pride was dead the second that you talked to me
And I knew that no matter what lied ahead you wouldn't walk with me
So alone I traveled

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #16 on: October 25, 2010, 09:40:35 PM »

Offline Raunky

« Reply #17 on: October 25, 2010, 11:34:14 PM »
The last thing we need is a whole bunch of whiney 10 year olds with no life coding and being more annoying.

Exactly, we don't need anymore Remscars in the world.  frogc00l

Offline monkeymac32

« Reply #18 on: October 25, 2010, 11:44:22 PM »
I learned how to type from Runescape. School classes didn't help at all because they put a fucking cover over the keyboard keys. What the hell's the point of keyboarding if you can't even see the keys, goddamn.

Offline Pillz

« Reply #19 on: October 26, 2010, 12:47:25 AM »
I learned how to type because my girlfriend in seventh grade made me get aim. I was playing AoE2 when I was like 10 though. Played doom since I was 6.. so I got familiar with the computer. Point of the thread was that computers might be even more important than they are to us now in the future. Perhaps kids should get in on it as early as they can..
This whole thing is a travesty.

For starters, Pillz is obviously the sexiest.

Offline ProjectNinety

« Reply #20 on: October 26, 2010, 12:51:55 AM »
pshh I learned through Unix 3.1 Command prompt.

lol nah.
Runescape or BF1942 one or the other

Offline Travis

« Reply #21 on: October 27, 2010, 02:15:55 AM »
We learned typing in kindergarten. God, they made it seem so hard back then but it made me a grammar spelling nazi.

Antisocial = Bad.

Bad = don't do it.

This actually is true in my case. I almost never speak unless I'm around people I know well. All because I'm not very athletic(I do Basketball, used to do Baseball, and never did American Football) due to me never going outside and staying locked up in my room using computers. Infact, I'm just now reaching a somewhat healthy weight due to me doing NOTHING but typing on Runescape constantly back in second/third grade to about a year ago.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2010, 02:22:08 AM by Prepubescent Girl »
Boobs.

Offline AlphaWeeaboo

• How does one maintain community when no power?
  • Commando
  • Banned!
  • 446 Credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Credits/Gift
  • How does one maintain community when no power?
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 27, 2010, 09:43:25 AM »
Basically, you get kids that young doing an activity that can takeover your freetime, it's going to happen. My brother first got a computer when i was like 7. I was so fascinated by it and everyday I wanted to use it. Nowadays I'm a shut in who barely goes outside and has hardly that many friends. Don't get me wrong, it hasn't made my life completely anti-social, it just has made it more closed and harder on the social side.

Offline Jorgen

« Reply #23 on: October 27, 2010, 11:01:18 AM »
I still live a nice social life, and i've played a comp since i was 7 or 6. what has taken my life has hardly been my computer it has more to do with my accidents, ending upp in a coma for 6 months it sure ain't fun.

i still wouldn't teach them about a comp at that age, they are much better off running round getting some energy out of their system, think about the parents. they won't be able to sleep that easily if they sit in on a comp alot lol

Offline Remscar

« Reply #24 on: October 27, 2010, 03:37:07 PM »
The last thing we need is a whole bunch of whiney 10 year olds with no life coding and being more annoying.

Exactly, we don't need anymore Remscars in the world.  frogc00l
ironymeter
Part of my pride was dead the second that you talked to me
And I knew that no matter what lied ahead you wouldn't walk with me
So alone I traveled

Offline OMG_ZombiePenguin

« Reply #25 on: October 30, 2010, 09:02:12 AM »
I DON'T WANT TO DEAL WITH SCRIPT KIDDIES!!!!

Offline Scotty

« Reply #26 on: November 02, 2010, 01:12:06 AM »
if u look at it from a parents perspective they dont want their kids playing on the computer so young cause then some people get addicted and then they dont get into the sports or play in the playground and thats usally what elementry schools try to promote is active healthy lives.
keep it kool, keep it simple, and keep it on the down low.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #26 on: November 02, 2010, 01:12:06 AM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal