Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Steam Effing disabled my account?!?!?!  (Read 4193 times)

Offline q bert

Re: Steam Effing disabled my account?!?!?!
« Reply #15 on: October 15, 2010, 04:33:15 PM »
dont worry a guy named phantom virus got his account back and steam gave back his games and he made a new username and password :P

Offline Jorgen

« Reply #16 on: October 15, 2010, 07:28:25 PM »
gratz qbert your face has apparantly cleared upp lol

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #16 on: October 15, 2010, 07:28:25 PM »

Offline Leetgrain

« Reply #17 on: October 15, 2010, 09:28:03 PM »
Kleenex keep on god-damn comment...lawl

IF I AM CORRECT,i think it's because (if you were there) you asked Kwaurtz to turn his aimbot on,he did and he also got banned.

And plus,Taking them to small-claims court for it they WILL refund you,as they wont appear in court you automatically 'win' the case...

I say go for it
« Last Edit: October 15, 2010, 09:30:49 PM by adk123 »
Quote from: Inject OH 4
The whole point of CG is ruined if no one post.
I know what you would do you would hump the shit out of that car, then you would get run over  :D
Quote from: Inject OH 4
It's an ulgy dem file.
And you're do not look any thicker. I've had Creaps.

Offline OMG_ZombiePenguin

« Reply #18 on: October 16, 2010, 12:19:02 AM »
Im gona ass rape them with a fist full of rusty corn cob holders!

Offline Jorgen

« Reply #19 on: October 16, 2010, 09:06:22 AM »
pengu you will be missed, but yeah Rape them with rakes =) remember the good times
stupid steam has always failed at steam moderation, anyways have you written a ticket yet?

« Reply #20 on: October 17, 2010, 05:34:56 PM »
Good/bad news... The good news is I can get my steam account back... The bad news is I have to pay for every fucking thing on that bill EVERYTHING! I didn't even purchase some of that shit! FUCK VALVE FUCK THEM IN THE ASS!

Hello,

A staff member has replied to your question:

Hello Josh, Thank you for contacting Steam Support. The purchase of several ganes with Visa ending in **** have been disputed. Your account has been locked due to the payment dispute. To unlock your account, you will need to contact your bank and have the bank withdraw the chargeback, cancel the dispute and return the funds to Steam for this purchase. As soon as the chargeback dispute is settled we will automatically reactivate your account and the disputed game. If your bank is unable to withdraw the chargeback, we will need them to fax an affidavit that clearly states that they are unable to withdraw the chargeback and more importantly that the chargeback was not due to the credit card being used fraudulently. Please have them fax it to ***-***-****Attn: Fraud Department. Make sure that your bank has included the phone number for their dispute department so that we can verify the statement with them. Please reference this ticket number, ****-****-****, on your cover letter. As soon as we can confirm this information with your bank, we will review the situation and "TRY" to get authorization to make an exception and reactivate the account even though the chargeback is still pending. We understand that this is an inconvenience, but we hope that you understand the logic (no fucking logic in it at all) of our actions. We appreciate your patience with this issue. (now I have to scrounge up cash fuck.. and call people that are probably retarded.

« Reply #21 on: October 19, 2010, 10:27:42 PM »
Well I have it resolved hopefully they will re-enable my account in a few hours. Chase credit card company sucks dick and so does valve im gona become a techy amish fuck hate big companies

« Reply #22 on: October 19, 2010, 10:53:27 PM »
Hello Josh,

Nate has passed your case along to me. We do not provide phone support.

The account was not hijacked at the time of the purchases. The purchases were legitimate and you were only charged once for each game.

The charged back games are as follows;

Thief: Deadly Shadows - 08/15/2010
Battlefield Bad Company 2 - 08/15/2010
Half-Life 1 Anthology(gift) - 08/18/2010
Half-Life 1(gift) - 08/26/2010
Worms Reloaded - 09/02/2010

The only way to recover the account will be to have the cardholder contact the bank, withdraw the chargebacks and have the funds returned to Steam.

*and there were 7 charges on the credit card bill*
« Last Edit: October 19, 2010, 10:55:38 PM by OMG_ZombiePenguin »

Offline Jorgen

« Reply #23 on: October 20, 2010, 05:48:40 AM »
i am sorry to hear this penguin DX

Offline Dinomoto

« Reply #24 on: October 20, 2010, 05:49:33 AM »
Well I have it resolved hopefully they will re-enable my account in a few hours. Chase credit card company sucks dick and so does valve im gona become a techy amish fuck hate big companies

Does this mean your coming back today?
Phim Bogason

« Reply #25 on: October 20, 2010, 01:54:57 PM »
Yeh im going to come back, but I was informed today that Chase is too incompetent to be able to settle this with valve all by their lonesome they need some laywer butt budy to do something simple. FUUUUUU idk when im going to get steam back, but I will assure everyone I will never buy anything again from them.

« Reply #26 on: October 20, 2010, 02:08:03 PM »
5 days of pure boring nothingness that book better come today or im gona be bullshit bored. I believe this is the worse kinda waiting because you know its out of your hands now and you have to depend on the lack of ability to preform simple tasks that these people possess. Im starting to get this good guy bad guy role mixed I thought valve was on my side alone with Chase well I just rememberd this quote my economics teacher said "The butcher doesn't cut meat knowing people will be fed. He cuts meat knowing hes going to be fed. Valve and Chase must be an exception to this NEW system of buying and selling. I believe the people which reside in the "safe" confines of their Nazi post were all introduced to a professional baby kicking contest when they were young. I am stuck between two idiots and a hard place. THERE IS NOO GOD! This was OMG ZombiePenguin with his daily does of rage tune in tommrow and maybe something smart happend... Signing off.. till tommrow.

Offline Jorgen

« Reply #27 on: October 20, 2010, 03:18:33 PM »
i should maybe not say this but you could always dl fallout new vegas when you are bored ;)

« Reply #28 on: October 20, 2010, 09:31:59 PM »
LOLOL IM NOT BUYING ANOTHER DAMN THING FROM THEM EVER!

Offline Jorgen

« Reply #29 on: October 20, 2010, 09:34:52 PM »
me neither, i am european
so i get a worse game of tf 2 than others
nob lood version

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #29 on: October 20, 2010, 09:34:52 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal