Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: So new ZPS server? or death?  (Read 5306 times)

Offline AlphaWeeaboo

• How does one maintain community when no power?
  • Commando
  • Banned!
  • 446 Credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Credits/Gift
    • View Profile
Re: So new ZPS server? or death?
« Reply #15 on: September 30, 2010, 11:07:25 AM »
I think one of our regulars from the old server would be a good candidate.

Offline JuNk^m@st3r

« Reply #16 on: September 30, 2010, 12:43:34 PM »
Suggestion to the Zps server, Wholegrain, i know u run it like u want to, but just listen i dont say u have to it this way but, yeah...

About the head admin, not sure its needed on zps, think about that its Not for expansion, server is only to have fun on, we seen the last month that zps does rlly bring new players anymore, so my suggestion is, to leave the Head Admin's job to ALL regular admins, who need to talk together about changes on the server..

2nd, i dunno if u still want hours on the admin, but if so, u should lower it, since its ahrd as an admin to start up a zps server several times aday now..

But yeah Wholegrain im only saying this cuz it would be sad if u put it up, and no one can use the hours to be an admin, or yeah u know what i mean, just wanted to say it...

And Wholegrain just ask if there's anything u want me to do around here, cuz it seems like u have Alot to see to with school and stuff

Peace m8
^^AND I SAY LOLZOR AND U CANT DO SH*T ABOUT IT!

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #16 on: September 30, 2010, 12:43:34 PM »

G-man

« Reply #17 on: September 30, 2010, 12:45:48 PM »
this is to all the people that think that the zps server death wont do any harm to cg needs to rethink thier reason for believing so, because i for one wouldn't be a part of cg if it wasnt for zps and not to mention the regulars that have the same point of veiw....if the server dies, how can that possibly help cg in a good way? we would be losing players if the server dies and i know it might detour more to people to other cg servers but u got to also think that not every on has kf or css...like me for and example. the bottom line is that if the zps server is no longer active or dead it will do harm to cg in one way or another.

Yep

Offline AlphaWeeaboo

• Commando
  • Banned!
  • 446 Credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Credits/Gift
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 30, 2010, 12:45:57 PM »
I don't think we would be that tight on admins being added there. I don't think anyone really paid attention to the whole play time thing anyways.

G-man

« Reply #19 on: September 30, 2010, 04:37:50 PM »
Yeah, looking at what Junk said, I agree with him

I too don't think there needs to be a Head Admin for the ZPS server because it'll just be for fun, not for expanding the community.

Offline AlphaWeeaboo

• Commando
  • Banned!
  • 446 Credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Credits/Gift
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 30, 2010, 04:39:32 PM »
Yeah, I agree.

Offline Sejo Mino

« Reply #21 on: October 01, 2010, 10:46:49 PM »
Well I will be a Regular Admin Since this is my only game. XP

And If this game is gone then im gone. Pretty much with CG we had our bad and good times.

Good times such as we becoming a part of KAT or Merging something like that.

Bad Times for me was When Wholegrain Took his Fellow members to CG with Him. (Pretty Much we Lost Alot of Old Members)

If the server isn't put up i guess i will have to find another community to bug which is really really hard.

Offline billynoggs cade master

« Reply #22 on: October 02, 2010, 12:53:41 PM »
i agree with junk aswell, the zps server shouldn't have a head admin,should be a group effort tin deciding whats best for the server and what to do with it.

Offline Wholegrain

« Reply #23 on: October 02, 2010, 02:22:04 PM »
@junk already kinda figured its more so a carry over of kat admins to the new cg zps server with no real playtime requirements probably more lower than anything maybe 5 hours every 2 weeks

i think that is doable even so the enforcement of it is going to be low considering it isn't a high traffic server its not on the top of my to do lists when it comes to enforcing admin hours or even standards

as you said junk spot on its more so going up to keep the ppl in cg happy more than to get new players

Offline JuNk^m@st3r

« Reply #24 on: October 02, 2010, 02:25:26 PM »
yeah.

So now we are just waiting for the server =P
^^AND I SAY LOLZOR AND U CANT DO SH*T ABOUT IT!

Offline Wholegrain

« Reply #25 on: October 02, 2010, 02:28:14 PM »
css and zps should be up around this weekend

at the meeting last night it was unanimous among around 14 cg members that pillz be zps head admin and inject css head admin

once the servers are installed ill pass along the info to them and then its on their shoulders to get it up and going

Offline Cadaver

« Reply #26 on: October 02, 2010, 10:03:56 PM »
(Whistles and waits...)

Piddles with the laptop to try to get it in a way to play the ZPS.

Wonders if he will ever be employed again. 

Wonders if he can afford dsl on food stamps.

Nah.  Prolly not.   But hey. 

IF he can get his system to a functional level, he will apply to be an admin again.

If not, he will bug the crap out of all of you on the forum, until his luck improves...

Sigh.

Offline Pillz

« Reply #27 on: October 09, 2010, 01:48:51 PM »
Cadaver has been waiting for like, two or three months now, for admin on this server.

Can we put it up already? :D
This whole thing is a travesty.

For starters, Pillz is obviously the sexiest.

Offline Christovski

« Reply #28 on: October 09, 2010, 06:06:28 PM »
if i dont see it soon imma call BS on whole for saying there would be one.

Luna started the rover's engine.  "AEIOU!" She shouted as she slammed the gas and crashed through the wall.
whenbananasattack: Hot stuff is my life
Toukun: I wanna rock the fuck out.
Ninja Bunn3h: !sex @all

Offline Cadaver

« Reply #29 on: October 09, 2010, 06:56:45 PM »
Seems there are a bunch of CS members who would like a ZPS server. 

Yet, no server...

Ok.  Fine. 

Seems members are getting tired of waiting.  Rightfully so.  Promised this how long ago?

So.  IF you did not want to do a ZPS server, why not say so in the first place, instead of stringing members along, and being annoying while doing it?

IF you do want one,  then why have you guys not delivered on your promise?  You have the box, the space, the willing admins, and the bandwidth.  What say you?

Patience is a virtue.  Until it becomes unrealistic.

Yeah, so, its an old game.  But its a good one, a free one, and it was still bringing people into the community. 

So what if it dies, eventually?  No harm to CG, as all games will die eventually. 

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #29 on: October 09, 2010, 06:56:45 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal