Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Dead Rising 2  (Read 1779 times)

Offline Jorgen

Dead Rising 2
« on: September 27, 2010, 02:31:40 PM »
so i managed to play my ass trough it now and you guys who havn't bought it but are gonna you're in for a treat =)

the weapons are amazing, the graphics are okey but you never notice the problems because you are drowning in a sea of mobs, storyline is not the best  but it is good enough, the fucking soundtrack IS AMAZING for those who like metal ;P

just thought i'd say if you are on the verge but not sure BUY IT!!!! =)

Offline Inject OH 4

Re: Dead Rising 2
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2010, 07:32:57 PM »
if its not on pc its not worth the pay. I played Dead Rising 1 on the wii no joke  jawdrop laughface
Quote from:  Winston
We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender.
Quote from:  Zombie
Valuve Admin Steve: If not we at valve can act as a "guardian gateway".
Valuve Admin Steve: I will be your daddy.
Looking for graphic artist, Photoshopers, and other graphic related people. Hit me a PM if you can help!

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2010, 07:32:57 PM »

Offline Snak

« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2010, 07:34:45 PM »
already have it preordered..any day now..
Life's not a bitch! Life is a beauitful woman, you only call her a bitch cuz she wouldent let u get that pussy, maybe she dident feel yall shared any similar interest, or maybe u jus an asshole that couldent sweet talk the princess.

Offline Kingtrue

« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2010, 09:53:33 PM »
Inject needs to check steam's top sellers yes?
Nyah.

Offline monkeymac32

« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2010, 09:57:56 PM »
EVERYONE DIES AT THE END

Offline Inject OH 4

« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2010, 11:18:44 PM »
Yes because it being a top seller CLEARLY Indicates its value -_-

Clearly sir you know nothing about this world.

The human population is gradually quickly retarded less smart. They didn't even follow their own plot for this they just completely sold out so they could shit a bunch of trash to everyone cause they know you're going to buy it regardless of anything. So Fail on you sir.
We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender.
Looking for graphic artist, Photoshopers, and other graphic related people. Hit me a PM if you can help!

Offline Yahtzee

« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2010, 11:40:20 PM »
it comes out here tomorrow... Anybody with a copy of Dead rising 2 and a PS3 Hit me up DAWG PSN: yahtzee466

Offline Dinomoto

« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2010, 06:21:14 AM »
*yawn* frogface
Phim Bogason

Offline Jorgen

« Reply #8 on: September 28, 2010, 07:00:56 AM »
EVERYONE DIES AT THE END
lololololol i shall say nothing <3

Offline Jorgen

« Reply #9 on: September 28, 2010, 07:05:44 AM »
Yes because it being a top seller CLEARLY Indicates its value -_-

Clearly sir you know nothing about this world.

The human population is gradually quickly retarded less smart. They didn't even follow their own plot for this they just completely sold out so they could shit a bunch of trash to everyone cause they know you're going to buy it regardless of anything. So Fail on you sir.
he was just saying that it is on pc my good sir =)
also it is not a good plot game inject but it is somewhat like what GTA with a zombie mod would be =P just waaaaaay better <3
the plot is not extremely bad it is just not well extremely good XD and if you get tired of the story you can listen to the soundtrack WHICH IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!! just had to say XD
Celldweller - Switchback one of the many awesome songs XD only one i had heard before =P

Offline Inject OH 4

« Reply #10 on: September 28, 2010, 01:52:52 PM »
Miley Cyrus.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #10 on: September 28, 2010, 01:52:52 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal