Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Do the damn objective!!!  (Read 1848 times)

Offline billynoggs cade master

Do the damn objective!!!
« on: August 30, 2010, 11:00:11 PM »
Im seeing alot of new comers and regulars just messing around in lala land on our zpo maps lately. and its frusrating. especially on redqueen when survivors get overrun and retreat to the spawn in the beggining. cmon guys...do the damn objec tive and stop being a bunch of faries. the rules are to do the objective. so do em!
i mean i cant say i havent not done the objectives either..but that was before i was with (=CG=). and also say if u get stuck on a prop or sumthing keeping you from doing objectives, just simply open your console and type kill or ask and admin to slap you or slay you. how u go about it is your decision but the outcome is your fate so play wiseley.

Cheers
Billynoggs

Offline crypto

Re: Do the damn objective!!!
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2010, 11:15:46 PM »
/sign

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2010, 11:15:46 PM »

« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2010, 11:28:28 PM »
lol i like it when arnold says fuck you asshole

Offline Timmy

« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2010, 03:46:06 AM »
Yea or might be that the new comers have no idea where to find the objective but if people are just fucking around and making the round last longer on purpose I would say it would get annoying.

Offline Pillz

« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2010, 04:38:47 AM »
Sometimes the only logical way humans can think to live is to retreat. Though it makes no progress, they don't do it to piss people off or not to do objectives, it's just what happens when people try to survive. It can be annoying though.
This whole thing is a travesty.

For starters, Pillz is obviously the sexiest.

Offline Doc. Mentalist S.

« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2010, 07:14:48 PM »
In cases like Redqueen, theres always a server idiot that'll go ahead to the pillar room activating a new progressive zombie spawn, whilst his/her teammates are still at the armory room or fending off zombies above the waterpit- Gratepit. So technically you should blame that server idiot, not necessary the idiot but likely a noob.

Offline symbolzzzz

« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2010, 07:25:57 PM »
Well thats what the admins are for to tell people to do the objectives or get slayed, kicked or banned.
I found that one of the maps that really makes people angry is when someone camps over the firepit as a human and the zombies cant get to him. One guy made half the server ragequit before he agreed to kill himself.
The server idiot however is most cases is not a noob because if you tell a noob not to do something he most likely wont do it a server idiot however is an asshole and does it anyway.
I need a new sig...

Offline Lone Mudkips

« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2010, 07:43:06 PM »
I hate it when some people in Redqueen, they go in the hole for the key, but they retreat leaving the key to get us getting screwed over by the zombies. People died in Redqueen because alot of them not doing the objectives and messing around...

DO THE OBJECTIVES OR MUDKIPS WILL EAT YOU ALIVE AS A ZOMBIE!

So yeah thats what I have to say about that. >_> Cookie?  :-X

Quote from: Lone Grey
TTT is like a radio station, they always play the same damn thing every day.
In Memory of BladeTwin
I almost made it
Fuck you Scooby
From Organ Trail Stream

Offline Global_Meltdown

« Reply #8 on: August 31, 2010, 07:56:22 PM »
I hate it when some people in Redqueen, they go in the hole for the key, but they retreat leaving the key to get us getting screwed over by the zombies. People died in Redqueen because alot of them not doing the objectives and messing around...

DO THE OBJECTIVES OR MUDKIPS WILL EAT YOU ALIVE AS A ZOMBIE!

hahahahaha yeah newbs

So yeah thats what I have to say about that. >_> Cookie?  :-X

9:04 PM - (=CG=)Lone Mudkips: Something happened to me that is so vile, that I want to go out in a rampage
9:05 PM - (=CG=)Lone Mudkips: brb
9:05 PM - Global_Meltdown: k
9:05 PM - Global_Meltdown: :\
9:05 PM - (=CG=)Lone Mudkips: Do you want to know?
9:05 PM - Global_Meltdown: yeah
9:05 PM - (=CG=)Lone Mudkips: Do you REALLY want to know?
9:06 PM - (=CG=)Lone Mudkips: There is a Justin Bieber sticker on one of my binders for school.
9:06 PM - (=CG=)Lone Mudkips: That makes me mad
9:06 PM - Global_Meltdown: hahahaha
9:06 PM - Global_Meltdown: pwned
9:06 PM - (=CG=)Lone Mudkips: EFF U WURLD

« Reply #9 on: August 31, 2010, 11:52:30 PM »
Sometimes the only logical way humans can think to live is to retreat. Though it makes no progress, they don't do it to piss people off or not to do objectives, it's just what happens when people try to survive. It can be annoying though.
indeed

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #9 on: August 31, 2010, 11:52:30 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal