Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Poll

Which server should we have?

CS:GO
6 (85.7%)
CS:S
1 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Author Topic: CS:GO VS CS:S  (Read 5135 times)

Offline Ozborne

CS:GO VS CS:S
« on: March 30, 2014, 12:04:47 PM »
Hello,

I realize this is quite random, but I've been speaking with Inject and he made me aware that I should make a thread for this, asking which type of server would bring in more members. CS:S is old but still has members playing ZE, ZM, Minigames, and Jail Break.. They're all equally active, but CS:GO offers ZE with better graphics which might want players to join it, but I doubt it because CS:GO seems a more competitive game then anything!

Kind Regards,

Ozborne

"I've been around the world twice, talked to everyone once. I've been to three world fairs. I am a hard bodied, hairy-chested, rootin, tootin, shootin, parachutin, demolition double cap crimping Frogman.

There ain't nothing I can't do.

No sky too high, no sea too rough, no Muff to tough. I've learned a lot of lessons in my life. Never shoot a large caliber man with a small caliber bullet. I drive all kinds of trucks. 2x's, 4x's, 6x's even those big trucks that bend and go TSSHHTT TSSHHTT when you step on the brakes.

Anything in life worth doing is worth overdoing. Moderation is for cowards.

I'm a lover, I'm a fighter, I'm a UDT/SEAL Diver. If your feeling froggy than you better jump because this Frogman has been there, done that and is going back for more."

Offline Live Bait

Re: CS:GO VS CS:S
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2014, 03:29:24 PM »
Sorry. Wish I played so I could help decide.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2014, 03:29:24 PM »

Offline Pyro

« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2014, 06:43:28 AM »
I'm sure that this was brought up before, CS:S could be no problem.

I heard that CS:GO is a Hell to set up, so I guess that is an instant no but who knows.

Offline Inject OH 4

« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2014, 06:31:52 AM »
I use to play CSS Competitively. And I'd love to setup a CG scrimmage event for CSS or CS:GO sometime. I've always had the idea in the back of my mind of a mini CG Clan Division. I'm not sure we'd have enough members interested in it though.
Quote from:  Winston
We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender.
Quote from:  Zombie
Valuve Admin Steve: If not we at valve can act as a "guardian gateway".
Valuve Admin Steve: I will be your daddy.
Looking for graphic artist, Photoshopers, and other graphic related people. Hit me a PM if you can help!

Offline Ozborne

« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2014, 09:35:02 AM »
I use to play CSS Competitively. And I'd love to setup a CG scrimmage event for CSS or CS:GO sometime. I've always had the idea in the back of my mind of a mini CG Clan Division. I'm not sure we'd have enough members interested in it though.
For CS:S I imagine I could get 4-5 guys, probably to play.. They're really big into CS:GO competitive though.

"I've been around the world twice, talked to everyone once. I've been to three world fairs. I am a hard bodied, hairy-chested, rootin, tootin, shootin, parachutin, demolition double cap crimping Frogman.

There ain't nothing I can't do.

No sky too high, no sea too rough, no Muff to tough. I've learned a lot of lessons in my life. Never shoot a large caliber man with a small caliber bullet. I drive all kinds of trucks. 2x's, 4x's, 6x's even those big trucks that bend and go TSSHHTT TSSHHTT when you step on the brakes.

Anything in life worth doing is worth overdoing. Moderation is for cowards.

I'm a lover, I'm a fighter, I'm a UDT/SEAL Diver. If your feeling froggy than you better jump because this Frogman has been there, done that and is going back for more."

Offline Milkman007

« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2014, 07:48:29 PM »
I bought C:SS for gmod, and played it for like 20ish hours and sucked, bought CS:GO because of a streamer I watched and I picked up the basics pretty fast, no clue why but I suck a big one at C:SS and not AS big a one at Go, idky
"Black Dynamite"

Offline Nitishajack

« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2014, 08:16:16 AM »
I'd pick CS:GO, I've put a lot of hours into CS:S but I prefer GO now. Once you get used to the difference in feel it's great. All in all it's a better package, more balanced and has a higher skill cap.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2014, 08:16:16 AM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal