Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Old Crow flies off into the sunset  (Read 4855 times)

Offline Old Crow

Old Crow flies off into the sunset
« on: January 14, 2014, 03:01:56 AM »
In-Game Name:Old Crow

Which server(s) are you resigning from?:Retired CL

Steam ID:

Reason for resignation:Its quite obvious isn't it? Inject has been a problem for a full year now, and it's only going to end one way.

Temporary?: This is the final goodbye. I look forward to seeing most of you in a new group.

Alpha- You are a fellow anime lover, your chill and cool, and we need to play something sometime.

Death- Probably the most mature person in CG, UNTIL YOU JUST BANNED ME FROM THE TS SERVER!

Chris- I think you and me are on the page with just about everything, I fought for your HA appointment the entire time, and although it happened, I'm sorry it was too late to make a huge impact.

Tictac- Basically without your randomness, CG would be nowhere near as much fun as it was. There is still much we must do, in Day Z, on L4D2, and on making some YouTube videos. I know I'm going to be quite busy, but we need to do this man

Irish- You suck at making Minecraft houses, and you start revolutions. Nuff said

Oobla- Best voice in CG, super fun to play games with, and yes, you are the real Catbug.

Pillz- Its too bad there wasn't enough time for you to help CG out. You were a source of reason to look to, even when you weren't CL. It was easy to bounce questions against you and get a proper answer. Stay in touch ho.

Blade- Classic TTT with you was always fun, along with all the regulars that we had a good time with. Slapping you to death was always a good time.

Yahtzee- Funniest person to talk to in TS, because logic. Worst War Thunder player ever.

Kwuartz- You can be hard headed at times, but your fun to talk shit to in TS or via Steam. Dota 2 sucks.

Yankees- The podcast will live on, in our hearts and minds (and, fuck you Yahtzee). We have played so much minecraft, so much TTT, its been a great time, and we will continue the great times in the future.

Liam- I think we banged heads for a while, but got onto a mutual footing, and well, your a good kid kiddo.

Crovv- You have the second best voice in CG, a great TTT admin, and we need to play something again soon.

Red- You are a fellow Michiganander, so naturally your BA. Hidden has thrived with you, you stupid good at the game, and I need to play it more, but we will save that for the future. I'm going to fly over to an airport near you this summer, for sure.

Herp- Its too bad you couldn't mature in your admin spot. When you first joined, I didn't think you would last ten minutes, now you seemed to mature and a much better person to play TTT with.

Lone- Awesome to play TTT with you, and War Thunder too man. Good times.

Taco- You are a fun dude to play games with, have the third best voice in CG, and a fellow anime lover as well. We need to play some more stuff more often.

Otter- Your like conspiracy theories dont you? I love making fun of you in TS as well ho.

Towersheep- Its too bad you left, but understandable. We had so many good times together man, on TTT or other games. Your laugh is epic, you know how to put people in their place, and even if you don't play much games anymore, stay in touch man.

Cortez- Hey buddy, you still alive? Best wingman in War Thunder, hopefully I'll get more time to play it with you.

Unknownerror- Another fellow anime lover, you need to get the hell online and play some more games ho!

SkyGuy- Again, War Thunder is hella fun with you, and so was TTT. Make sure you don't leave us ho

Blackllama- We need to do something together soon man. I was sad when you left and didn't come back.

Krolin- More Minecraft ho, soon.

I'm tired typing, this is longer then I though it would be, so to everybody else I have not mentioned yet, you are all my friends, I am free to talk anytime about anything, from gaming to problems IRL, and love helping anybody out, so to the rest of you stay in touch, hit me up whenever you want, I have an open door.

Goodbye CG, it was fun while it lasted. And so, I climb into my P-51C, fire the Packard Merlin up, taxi onto Runway 26, and takeoff for the last time.

I've proved people wrong on so many occasioans

Oh wow I do.Its because. I'm really active on the forum.

3 Days isn't log

Offline (QC) Spell Bound

Re: Old Crow flies off into the sunset
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2014, 03:33:52 AM »
Good bye man, I'll miss you and your energetic spirit.
*DEAD* (TEAM) (=CG=) StormOfAshes: you can't even spell.
*DEAD* (TEAM) HamsterAtWar: bitch i can spell wright

"if you bother me with the steam cards again, I'll cut your nuts off and stuff them with rice and chesnuts like a christmas turkey :)" - Storm

It's all fun and games until someone pulls out a brand new .44 magnum, world's mot powerful handgun... yeahhhhhhhhhhhh - Storm ( Actually Clint Eastwood)

*DEAD* Lunar Xmascopter: I am going to have you banned! My Dad is a developer for Nintendo!

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2014, 03:33:52 AM »

Offline HerpDerpMike

« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2014, 09:54:50 AM »
I really don't know what happened but, see you around man.

"YOU WERE RAPING ME YOU DESERVED THAT!" - Dbag

Offline Christovski

« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2014, 12:55:26 PM »
Don't forget guys, the best way to quit is to ragequit!   ;)

Luna started the rover's engine.  "AEIOU!" She shouted as she slammed the gas and crashed through the wall.
whenbananasattack: Hot stuff is my life
Toukun: I wanna rock the fuck out.
Ninja Bunn3h: !sex @all

Offline Old Crow

« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2014, 01:03:13 PM »

This is a ragequit?? Where am I raging?
I've proved people wrong on so many occasioans

Oh wow I do.Its because. I'm really active on the forum.

3 Days isn't log

Offline Pyro

« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2014, 01:11:14 PM »
 Rage Quit
reyj - kwit ,Verb

rage quit or rage quit·ted, rage quit·ting, Adjective

To stop, cease, or discontinue a game due to aggravation from being constantly bested in any type of challenge within the game.

Offline Christovski

« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2014, 01:18:44 PM »

This is a ragequit?? Where am I raging?

I'll say it louder.

WHERES INJECT, THE WORLD WONDERS

How does one maintain community when no power?

Sounds like rage 2me

Luna started the rover's engine.  "AEIOU!" She shouted as she slammed the gas and crashed through the wall.

Offline Pyro

« Reply #7 on: January 14, 2014, 01:23:51 PM »
Doesn't sound like rage to me, sounds like stupidity, Inject isn't going to give 2 fucks if everyone leaves, he's just going to shut down the forums and get rid of the servers and continue with his life.

Offline Christovski

« Reply #8 on: January 14, 2014, 02:15:36 PM »
Inject isn't going to give 2 fucks if everyone leaves, he's just going to shut down the forums and get rid of the servers and continue with his life.

Basically.

And not to mention Inject hasn't even seen half the shit since before the meeting, so for all we know nothings even gonna happen for weeks because he doesn't give a shit

Offline AlphaWeeaboo

• How does one maintain community when no power?
  • Commando
  • Banned!
  • 446 Credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Credits/Gift
  • How does one maintain community when no power?
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 14, 2014, 02:20:54 PM »
What inject does or sees is irrelevant. We are moving on without him.

Offline Dinomoto

« Reply #10 on: January 17, 2014, 08:27:00 PM »
I'm glad I stuck with TG
Phim Bogason

Offline Finniespin

« Reply #11 on: January 17, 2014, 09:19:08 PM »

Offline Dinomoto

« Reply #12 on: January 18, 2014, 11:37:59 AM »
I'm glad I stuck with TG
What?
Exactly.
Its a small community I joined after Pub gaming blew up
Phim Bogason

Offline Leetgrain

« Reply #13 on: January 18, 2014, 02:54:02 PM »
I'm glad I stuck with TG
What?
Exactly.
Its a small community I joined after Pub gaming blew up

You always stalk me through communities. Damn it I know it's not a coincidence!
Quote from: Inject OH 4
The whole point of CG is ruined if no one post.
I know what you would do you would hump the shit out of that car, then you would get run over  :D
Quote from: Inject OH 4
It's an ulgy dem file.
And you're do not look any thicker. I've had Creaps.

Offline theyankees213

« Reply #14 on: January 19, 2014, 03:43:00 PM »
<3 Crow

"Thats my fucking couch!!! NOOO! The humanity!!!!"  -Tyber
"Leet, only blade knows what my butt was meant for."-oobla
"It's all fun and games until one of the midgets pulls out a battleaxe" -Tyber
Why is this even a cloud? -Cortez

Yankees is easy to get mad tell him about the New York Nursing Home team

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #14 on: January 19, 2014, 03:43:00 PM »