Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Last Chance to get a chance! - Malwarebytes Pro  (Read 5115 times)

Offline Inject OH 4

Last Chance to get a chance! - Malwarebytes Pro
« on: December 23, 2013, 12:43:56 PM »
Incoming towards us all is our last chance to get Malwarebytes life time subscription. Which is listed now at $25.00.
Which is fine and dandy and you probably already know this. However what you don't know is they are upgrading to a newer better version of Mbam (Malwarebytes), Malwarebytes 2.0. Which on release will offer a $25 per year subscription. However please read the following:

As previously mentioned, with the launch of 2.0, we'll also be moving to a subscription licensing model, $24.95 per year. As more and more people have come to rely on us for malware protection and cleanup, our costs in bandwidth, hosting fees, infrastructure, salaries of our researchers, QA department, and more have grown immensely. Though our company is about more than just making money, we are a company and we do have to make money to pay our staff to continue doing what they love, which is fighting malware. The subscription model will help us to be sustainable for the future while staying true to our roots that we will always make malware cleanup free for everyone.
However,
We will continue to honour existing lifetime licenses, meaning any users that already have a lifetime license for 1.x will continue to have a lifetime license for 2.x.

So now is the last chance to use my link below to get a life time subscription to arguably the best Anti-Malware Software Available.
https://store.malwarebytes.org/342/?affiliate=2169&scope=cart&cart=29945

Yes this is a referral link but it's about a product I trust and use on a day to day bases and I don't want you to miss out on this. Being a limited time offer I figured this was the best time to alert you all. I have no idea when version 2.0 comes out. So wait at your own risk.

I use to work at a computer shop btw, and every time we had to remove tough malware from PC's (Virus's, Trojans, Worms, Spyware, Adware, PUP's, etc), Malwarebytes was always there to finish the job. Catching what no other Anti Virus's would. I wouldn't be telling you this if it wasn't a true product I could endorse and be honest about.

But that's all. Just as a last minute reminder. Letting you all know.
Quote from:  Winston
We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender.
Quote from:  Zombie
Valuve Admin Steve: If not we at valve can act as a "guardian gateway".
Valuve Admin Steve: I will be your daddy.
Looking for graphic artist, Photoshopers, and other graphic related people. Hit me a PM if you can help!

Offline Christovski

Re: Last Chance to get a chance! - Malwarebytes Pro
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2013, 12:51:31 PM »
Is it an all in one antivirus deal?  Or is it just removal tools?

Luna started the rover's engine.  "AEIOU!" She shouted as she slammed the gas and crashed through the wall.
whenbananasattack: Hot stuff is my life
Toukun: I wanna rock the fuck out.
Ninja Bunn3h: !sex @all

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2013, 12:51:31 PM »

Offline Inject OH 4

« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2013, 01:05:49 PM »
Is it an all in one antivirus deal?  Or is it just removal tools?
All In One Essentially. I'm surprised you haven't heard of it.

Very powerful, and very lite.
We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender.
Looking for graphic artist, Photoshopers, and other graphic related people. Hit me a PM if you can help!

Offline Christovski

« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2013, 03:16:34 PM »
I've only seen it as a standalone virus remover, I used it once for a stubborn virus back when I was stuck with shitty Norton (School network, they made us all use their antivirus) but since then I;ve used Avast which kills everything so far.

Still $25 is good for a lifetime of that

Luna started the rover's engine.  "AEIOU!" She shouted as she slammed the gas and crashed through the wall.

Offline Inject OH 4

« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2013, 03:19:23 PM »
I've only seen it as a standalone virus remover, I used it once for a stubborn virus back when I was stuck with shitty Norton (School network, they made us all use their antivirus) but since then I;ve used Avast which kills everything so far.

Still $25 is good for a lifetime of that
You can use it as a standalone addition to your current setup, but it has no weight so It won't slow you down. Personally I use it in place of heavy AV's like nortan, or AVG.

Also as far as Avast Goes, my friend uses it and it misses almost all the crap he gets and Mbam has to fix it for him.
Malwarebytes pro has on demand protection just like a real AV. So it's a good replacement.

But if you want to pair MBam with an AV Avast is a good pair most of the time.

Offline Billy

« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2013, 03:56:22 PM »
It says 1 license for 1 PC. Does this mean if I get a new computer, or completely wipe/reformat mine, the license is null?

If I buy it, does it come with a license key or something that I can just type in to reinstall?
Purity of heart;

corruption of man.

Offline Inject OH 4

« Reply #6 on: December 23, 2013, 06:13:16 PM »
It says 1 license for 1 PC. Does this mean if I get a new computer, or completely wipe/reformat mine, the license is null?

If I buy it, does it come with a license key or something that I can just type in to reinstall?
It can be used on 1 PC at a time. You can reinstall you PC and use the same key you had on your last install.
1. This License applies to one instance of the Software, which may only be installed on one computer at a time.

Meaning if you have it now and reinstall windows later, providing you kept your licence info, you may use that same info again.

Yes.

Offline Christovski

« Reply #7 on: December 23, 2013, 07:40:27 PM »
Well for $25 I'm game.

I can still keep my Avast and if I ever decide to ditch Avast, I will have Malwarebytes on backup.

Seems legit.

Offline Inject OH 4

« Reply #8 on: December 24, 2013, 02:19:01 PM »
Well for $25 I'm game.

I can still keep my Avast and if I ever decide to ditch Avast, I will have Malwarebytes on backup.

Seems legit.
Yep and good timing to get it too.

Offline Christovski

« Reply #9 on: December 24, 2013, 10:49:07 PM »
Yep, bought it.  Not sure if I want to install it right away but since its a license key and no bullshit, it should be a piece of cake to use.  Good deal.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #9 on: December 24, 2013, 10:49:07 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal